剧集 | 把妹大作战(2014) | 导航列表
是啊 谢天谢地
Yes. Thank god.
让我说话 好吗
Give me a minute here. All right?
听着
Look.
对不起 丹尼说服了我
Hey. Hey. Sorry. Uh, Danny convinced me
你不会搬回来了
that you weren't going to move home
而你太害怕了 不敢告诉我 所以...
and that you were just scared to tell me, so...
你什么意思
What do you mean?
她不想离开她妈妈
Um, she doesn't want to leave her mom,
我也不能丢下这家酒吧过去
and it's not like I could just drop this bar and go there,
所以
so...
她说她想歇会儿
she said she wants to take a break.
我从来都不喜欢那个婊♥子♥
I never liked that bitch.
小谢 我还爱她
Shell, I still love her.
是啊 她挺好的
Yeah. She's one of the good ones.
我真希望我没说准这事儿
I mean, I really wish I wasn't right about this.
但你说对了
But you were right.
因为你能说准一切 对吗
'Cause you're right about everything, right?
知道吗
You know what?
尼基甩了我
Nicki dumped me,
所以我又回到了这里
so now I'm right back down here,
而且你又升到这里来了 好吗
and you get to be up here again, okay?
你就是这种人 这是什么鬼友谊啊
And that's what you like. What kind of friendship is that?
我是说 别说出
I mean, don't say something
你收不回的话 好吗
that you're not gonna be able to take back, all right?
好
Okay.
说真的 有时我希望
Well, honestly, sometimes, I wish...
我希望你没出现在我生命里
I wish you never came into my life.
别太当真了
Don't take that too hard.
我昨晚和一袋立体脆也说了这句话
I said the same thing last night to a bag of doritos.
我们最后还是和好了
And we made up just fine.
我只想说很抱歉 哥们
I just want to say I'm sorry, man.
我不是故意说那些话的
I-I didn't mean the things that I said,
我只是很生气 所以...
and I was just upset, so...
总之 我是说 你可以走了
Anyway, I mean, you can go.
我就想说这么多
That's all I wanted to say.
我就坐在这里 看着我最爱的电影
I'm just gonna sit here, watch my favorite movie,
伤心欲绝 所以...
and be sad, so...
我哪儿也不去 小小鸟
I'm not going anywhere, baby bird.
好吗
All right?
我最好的朋友有次告诉过我
My best friend once told me
当你无法解决问题时
that when you can't fix something,
你就陪着他就好
sometimes you just got to be there.
谢谢
Thanks, man.
如果你不打算走 为什么穿上外套了
Well, if you aren't leaving, why are you wearing your jacket?
有时在家看电影会很冷
You know, it gets cold sometimes when we watch a movie in here,
而且...
and, uh...
我绝对不要和你共用一条毯子
I'm definitely not getting under a blanket with you.
我只是 我只是一直在想她
I just -- I-I just can't stop thinking about her.
我知道
I know.
好吧 过来
Uh, all right, man. Come here.
来我怀抱里 来吧
Get in here. Come on.
来吧 别...
Come on. Just don't...
别让这事很诡异 别把这当做是大事
Don't make it weird. Don't make it a big deal.
这事会经常发生的
This isn't gonna happen often.
其实这挺好的
This is nice, actually.
-知道吗 滚开 -好吧
- You know what? Get out of here. - Yeah.
这电影是讲什么的
So, what's this movie about, anyway?
市内黑帮 青少年色♥欲♥ 谋杀
Huh? Oh. Inner-city gangs, teenage lust, murder.
太棒了
Awesome.
为什么经常有跳舞的镜头
Why is there so much dancing?
有很多跳舞的镜头 这是《西区故事》
There's a lot of dancing. It's "West Side Story."
你为什么让安慰你变得这么难呢
Why do you make comforting you so hard?
给我吧
Just give me that.
给我
Give it to me.
干嘛
What?
-这很难... -真的吗
- It's very tri-- - Really?
这很难开 好吧
It's tricky. I -- okay.
一个愚蠢的电脑应用
It's amazing that a stupid computer app
能撮合两个人 真神奇
could bring two people together.
你第一次走进酒吧时
The first time you walked into that bar,
我就知道会这样
I knew this was gonna happen.
首先 我不知道你在说些什么
First of all, I don't know what you're talking about.
其次 你的评论都是放屁
Second of all, your reviews were load of crap.
随便啦
Yeah. Whatever.
如果你再来酒吧
Listen, if you come by the bar again,
别告诉我朋友莱丝莉
don't say anything to my friend Leslie.
比起你 我喜欢她多多了
I like her way more than you.
剧集 | 把妹大作战(2014) | 导航列表