剧集 | 把妹大作战(2014) | 导航列表
Yeah, I knew.
好吧 我知道
Look, you can't just sleep with my sister
听着 你不能跟我姐姐上♥床♥
and mess with her head.
又扰乱她的想法
You're mad at me for sleeping with Leslie?
你因为我跟莱丝莉上♥床♥而生我的气吗
Buddy, it -- it takes two people to make that decision.
兄弟 一个巴掌是拍不响的
Oh, come on, man.
得了吧 老兄
I know that it was you putting on the moves.
我知道是你发起了求欢攻势
She hasn't slept with a single human being
她从你们分开之后
since you guys split up.
就没跟一个人上过床
I don't know why that's relevant.
我不明白这有什么好提的 完全无关啊
Look, you had the best wife in the world, and you blew it.
你曾有着世界上最好的妻子 你却搞砸了
I am sorry, Les.
对不起 莱丝
Well, what about, um -- what about you and me?
那 那你和我呢
Can -- can we still hang out?
我们还能一起玩吗
It's okay, Danny. You can do whatever you want.
没关系的 丹尼 你想做什么都行
She doesn't mean it. It's a trap.
她这话不是真心的 是个陷阱
Look, buddy, uh, I'm sorry, but it's just -- it's over.
听着 兄弟 对不起 我们之间该结束了
Are you breaking up with me?
你是在跟我分手吗
Well, I mean, we can still be friends.
我们还是可以做朋友的啊
No, you can't! Right, I know. Yeah, sorry.
不 不行的 对 我搞错了 抱歉
Danny, what about Iceman?
丹尼 我们不扮演冰人了吗
It's not you. It's me.
不是你的问题 是我的问题
I can change.
我可以改的
Look, you don't have to do this.
听着 你不必这么做的
I just did.
我已经做了
Is he gone?
他走了吗
He's not.
没有
I know I already said this, and I took it back.
我知道我已经说过这话了 后来我又收回去了
I'm gonna say it again, and I mean it this time.
我打算再说一次 而且我这次是真心的
You are the best little brother in the whole world.
你是全世界最贴心的小♥弟♥弟♥
I'm so glad mom didn't let me put you in the microwave.
我真高兴妈妈没有允许我把你放进微波炉里
Well, we're probably gonna have to talk about that later.
我们可能得稍后再好好谈谈这事了
But, look, I always got your back.
不过 我会永远挺你的
Hey, um, I know that, um, it's only been like a minute,
我知道那个 我和朱利斯才分手一分钟
but do you think that Julius thinks about me?
但你觉得他会想着我吗
Hey, man...
打住 老兄
...Uh, y-you're not involved in this hug, okay?
我们的拥抱你没份儿参与 好吗
Did you hear that, guys?
你们听到了吗 兄弟们
Danny wants a group hug.
丹尼想来个群抱
Get out.
滚开
No. Stop it.
不要 打住
I can't believe we're doing this again,
我真不敢相信我们又这么做了
But I just can't stop myself.
但我真的是情难自禁
Just follow your body's lead.
听从身体的呼唤吧
I don't know who or what brought us together,
我不知道是谁或者什么东西让我们走到了一起
but if they were here, I would thank them.
但如果他们在这儿的话 我一定会感谢他们的
Oh, you're welcome.
不客气
Now you two kids just make out.
你们好好亲热吧
Thanks, bro.
谢了 兄弟
Just promise me you will use this power for good.
向我保证你会用这种超能力来行善
No!
才不呢
剧集 | 把妹大作战(2014) | 导航列表