剧集 | 把妹大作战(2014) | 导航列表
like people would pay to have sex with you.
不是说人们愿意付钱跟你做♥爱♥
Nobody would pay --
没人会付钱
Not -- not that nobody would pay to have sex with you.
不是说没人会愿意付钱跟你做♥爱♥
I mean, people would do that.
我是说 人们愿意那样做
I could go to Craigslist right now
我现在就能登录克雷格列表
and get 20 guys right over here that just --
找到二十个男人...
I'm sorry. This is your stewardess speaking.
对不起 现在说话的是空姐
We've encountered some unexpected turbulence.
我们遇到了意想不到的乱流
I'm sorry. I'm an idiot. No. No. You're not an idiot.
对不起 我是个蠢货 不 你不是
I love you. Oh, good.
我爱你 真好
Just promise me one thing.
答应我一件事
Do "The Danny."
做"丹尼的招儿"
"The Danny"?!
"丹尼的招儿"
Yeah? I heard my name. You guys call me?
我听到了我的名字 你们叫我吗
Oh, uh, you guys are having private time.
你俩在度过私人时光呢
This is your real captain speaking.
说话的是真正的机长
You're welcome.
不用谢
I cannot believe you told Nicki.
你居然告诉了尼基
All right, whatever, man. She just pried it out of me.
好吧 随便啦 是她逼我说的
How did it even come up?
怎么聊起来的啊
She was walking around our house all smiling,
她在咱家晃悠 一直在微笑
so I was like, "You're welcome," and then I told her everything.
我说"不用谢" 然后就告诉了她一切
Um, quick sidebar -- does the move work on men?
弱问一句 这招儿对男人好使吗
Of course, man. The move doesn't discriminate lifestyles.
当然啦 招儿不歧视生活方式的
You just have to ask it nicely.
你只用好声好气地问它
Okay, um, hi, move.
你好啊 招儿
Oh, I was in Italy when I created the move.
我在意大利时想出的这招
So you have to ask it in a nice-a Italian accent.
所以你得用意大利口音问
Excuse-a me, move?
打扰啦 招儿
Yes, yes, just like that --
对对 就像那样
Like you're holding a tiny mouse and talking to the mouse.
好像你举着一只小老鼠 然后和小老鼠说话一样
Excuse-a me, move.
打扰啦 招儿
Right now, maybe the move is-a busy with someone else.
也许现在招儿在忙着接待别人呢
You have another customer, so you --
你有另一个顾客 所以你...
What can I do, move? What can I do?
我能怎么做 招儿 怎么做
Maybe sing to the move. Maybe do a singing to the move.
也许跟招儿唱歌♥吧 也许跟招儿唱唱歌♥
Really? You want me to sing?
真的吗 你想让我唱歌♥吗
Please sing-a to the move.
跟招儿唱歌♥吧
All right, all right! Stop it!
好了 好了 停下
None of this!
停止这一切
You guys are nuts!
你们简直疯了
You and the little Italian and your move.
你和你的意大利口音 还有你的招儿
I mean, could you just knock it off?
你们能不能省省啊
Do you have any idea how much it sucks
你知道你女友在床上说起了丹尼的名字
to have your girlfriend say Danny's name in bed?
这事儿有多难堪吗
Well, that just means that she's been with Danny,
那就意味着她和丹尼在一起过了
so you know she's got to be a beautiful bella.
你就知道她肯定是个漂亮妞儿
Babe, I am so sorry about, you know, what I said.
宝贝 我对我说的话非常抱歉
Oh, no, no, no. Go ahead. Share it.
不不 说吧 分享出来
Everybody talks about my sex life.
大家都在聊我的性生活呢
Why not just put it all out on the table?
不如直接全摊开了说吧
Why don't I do that for us, okay? Hmm?
我不如直接说了吧
Why don't I do that? All right?
我说了吧 行吗
I've been with 4 1/2 partners.
我跟四个半女人在一起过
Half?
半个
What'd you do? Fall out and bang her couch?
你做了什么 滑了出来 射在沙发上了吗
Who raised you?
谁把你养大的
Couldn't just do me a solid, could you?
你就不能帮我个忙 对吧
I-I asked you not to say anything.
我让你什么都别说的
Wait a minute. You knew it would upset him
等等 你知道如果你告诉我 那是你的招儿
if you told me that it was your move,
这会让他生气的
but you did it anyway? Why would you do that?
但是你还是说了吗 为什么
Okay, can we all just totally admit
好吧 咱能不能承认了
that the only reason why anybody
有人愿意帮别人的
ever does anything for anyone else
唯一原因
is because they want to take credit for it afterwards?
就是因为事后他们能得功劳
Why are you all so quiet right now?
你们现在咋这么安静呢
Oh, that's what you do
面对着一个精神病人
when you're in the presence of a psychopath.
就该这么安静
Every time I think I can count on you,
每次我觉得我可以指望你
you prove me wrong.
你都证明我错了
What are you talking about?
你说些什么呢
Just forget it.
忘了吧
Yeah, I'm with you, babe. Let's just forget it.
我跟你站在一边 宝贝 我们忘了吧
And don't worry -- I'll never do "The Danny" again.
别担心 我再也不会做"丹尼的招儿"了
Oh, let's not get crazy just 'cause we're upset.
不要因为生气说疯话啊
We can't believe that you're just sitting here
我们都难以置信 你就坐在这儿
and that you don't feel bad
一点也不为
that you ruined Nicki and Justin's weekend.
毁了尼基和贾斯丁的周末而感到难受
Whatever.
随便啦
I just took a little credit for it, all right?
我只是居功了一点儿而已 对吧
It's not like I pulled a Tyler Perry and called it
我又没有让泰勒·派瑞拍一部电影 然后取名叫做
"Danny Burton presents Justin pleases his girlfriend."
《丹尼·伯顿教贾斯丁取悦女友》
I'd never see that movie,
我不会看那部电影的
but a lot of my family members would.
但我很多家人都会看的
Come on, man, we all -- we all know
拜托 我们都知道
Justin feels like Nicki's out of his league.
贾斯丁觉得他配不上尼基
Yeah, you know Justin feels insecure.
是啊 你知道贾斯丁没有安全感
Sorry.
抱歉
See, uh, being insecure
没有安全感
is when you doubt yourself and your abilities.
就是说你怀疑自己和自己的能力
That's so sad.
太可悲了
Is that a real thing people have?
人们真的会这样吗
Yes.
对
And that's why I'm yet to wear my European bathing suit
所以我在美国还穿着
here in the states.
欧洲游泳衣呢
You always put yourself ahead of your friends' feelings.
你总是只考虑自己 不管你朋友们的感受
Oh, I don't like that about myself.
我不喜欢我的那点
That makes me feel really...in-secure?
那让我觉得很 没有安全感
Nope, that's not what it means.
不 不是那意思
Is...insecure dancing alone at a bar mitzvah?
没有安全感是指在犹太男子的成年礼单独跳舞吗
If I'm at a supermarket
如果我在超♥市♥
and I realize while I'm in the middle of the line
我排队时意识到
that I didn't get turkey and I need to go get turkey
我没有买♥♥火鸡 而我需要买♥♥火鸡
and I leave the line, is that insecure?
所以我离开队伍了 这叫没有安全感吗
Maybe we could just invent our own move,
也许我们能自己创造招儿
and we'll call it "The Justin."
我们可以称之为"贾斯丁的招儿"
Oh, yeah? What's that gonna be, huh?
是吗 那会是什么
I have the most beautiful girl in the world
世界上最美的姑娘来我这里
over for the weekend, and instead of making love,
过周末 我不和她做♥爱♥
I get self-conscious and make banana bread?
而是觉得尴尬 然后做香蕉面包吗
The banana bread's almost done, by the way.
顺便说一句 香蕉面包快做好了
I just feel so stupid, you know?
我只是觉得好愚蠢
"Get Nicki to leave so I can fix what's bothering you.
让尼基离开这里 我好帮你排忧解难
"This way, she'll never know it was me that fixed it,
这样她就永远也不知道是我搞定的这事
and I won't be taking the credit."
我就不会居功了
Whatever, man.
无所谓啦
It was a great plan until you ruined it.
这本来是个不错的计划 直到你毁了它
I'm gonna give you guys a minute.
我让你们单独谈谈吧
Look, man, I want you to know
哥们 我想告诉你
that this whole "Doing things for other people" thing --
这整件"帮别人的忙"的事儿
it's all new to me, all right?
对我来说挺新鲜的 好吗
But I'm trying to get to a point
但我尽力达到
where taking the credit doesn't matter, you know?
居功并不重要的这种心态
And it's like just earlier, uh, I was at Starbucks,
就像之前我在星巴克
And, um, I put a dollar in the tip jar
我在小费罐里放了一块钱
when the barista wasn't even looking.
咖啡师甚至都没看
Granted, I-I waited till then he turned around again,
所以我等到他转过身来
I put in another dollar in the tip jar, and so he saw it,
又放了一块钱进去 他就看见了
and he was all like, "Thanks for the dollar,"
他说 谢谢你的一块钱
剧集 | 把妹大作战(2014) | 导航列表