剧集 | 把妹大作战(2014) | 导航列表
你全身覆盖着一层
you had a thick, black coat of hair
厚厚的黑发 就像是小猴一样
Covering your whole body like a baby monkey?
是我
Me.
我从来没告诉过别人 我也不会
And I never told anybody, and I never will.
这很常见 好吗
Okay, it's very common, all right?
有个医学术语描述的
There's a medical term for it.
术语是不是"毛骨悚然"
Is the term "Horrifying"?
还剩贾斯丁
And that just leaves Justin,
我美丽性感的亲爱老婆
my sweet, beautiful, voluptuous wife.
好像你根本不了解
It's like you don't even know what it means
跟男性室友缔结虚假婚姻意味着什么
to be in a fake marriage with a guy-friend roommate.
我承认对于灯的那事儿
I admit that I flew off the handle
我大发雷霆 但那不重要
about that light thing, but that doesn't matter.
你该在任何情况下支持我的
You should have had my back no matter what.
我不会为了一个陌生人背叛你 你知道原因吗
I would never sell you out for a stranger because you know why?
我没有跟那个人共用牙刷
I don't share a toothbrush with that man.
我是跟你共用的牙刷
I share a toothbrush with you.
我能根据你的反应看到
And I can tell by your reaction
你不知道有这么回事
that you had no idea that that was going on,
但我现在可以告诉你
but I'll tell you right now
我已经用你的牙刷用了一周了
that it's been happening for about a week,
这让我感觉和你很亲近
and it's been making me feel very close to you.
虽然你们全部都背叛了我
Now, in spite of this epic betrayal,
我还是打算告诉你们 我爱你们
I'm just gonna tell you guys I love you
你们可以指望我
and, uh, you can count on me...
虽然我没法指望你们
even though I can't count on you.
干嘛
What?
你还是有点多毛
You're still a little furry.
进我的肚子
Get inside my belly
因为那就是你...
'cause that's where you...
你介意我进来跟你谈谈吗
Hey, you mind if we, uh, come in for a second and talk?
这娘们儿是谁
Who's the broad?
我是他的打手 好吗
I'm his muscle, okay?
友好点 不然老娘打死你
So play nice, or I will mess you up.
没想到贾斯丁的保镖是如此迷人
I had no idea Justin's bodyguard would be so enchanting.
听说你是个医生
So, um, heard you were a doctor.
是啊 一个不光彩的医生
Yeah, a disgraced doctor.
好吧 但假设一下
Okay, but, hypothetically,
我还是可以跟别人介绍说你是医生
I could still introduce you as a doctor.
好了 你说完了
Okay, you are done.
走吧 因为那不是我们过来的重点
Moving on, 'cause that's not the point of this.
听着 凯文
Listen. Kevin.
丹尼是我最好的朋友
Danny's my best friend,
虽然我们之间有令人惊异的拟声唱火花
and despite our amazing scat chemistry, um...
什么
What?
停下来 我不是为此而来的
Okay, stop. Stop. That's not why I'm here, okay?
拜托
Please.
我不该还给你那盏灯的
Look, I should have never given you that light back
因为我站在丹尼那边 我会一直如此
because I'm on Danny's side, and I always will be...
至死不渝
till death do us part.
你为什么告诉我这个
Why the hell are you telling me this?
你为什么不告诉他
Why don't you tell him?
我已经告诉他了
I already did tell him.
其实 我们来找你只是分散你注意
Actually, this whole thing was just a distraction
这样他和男人们就能再次偷走你的灯
so that him and the guys could, uh, steal your light again.
我们拿到了 开灯吧
We got it! Fire it up, guys!
我看起来像是什么
Huh?! What do I look like in there?
一个超酷的上帝般的生物
Just an amazing, godlike creature?
好吧 我想差不多了
All right, well, I think that's about it.
好了
Okay.
凯文 回头见 祝你晚上愉快
Well, Kevin, we'll see you later. Have a good night...
或者是白天愉快
or is it day?
我在这里都分辨不出是白天还是晚上
You know, I can't even tell over here.
我有个耙子
I got a rake!
我们来模仿《硫磺岛》
let's do Iwo Jima!
小谢 你是不是吃光了我的魔力布朗尼
Shelly, did you eat all of my magic brownie?
没错
Yes, I did.
剧集 | 把妹大作战(2014) | 导航列表