剧集 | 把妹大作战(2014) | 导航列表
Look, I-I just -- I want you to know,
我只是想告诉你
I didn't even kiss that girl, and it was because of you,
我都没有亲那个女孩 这是因为你
and I mean, it's... It was because you came in,
我是说 因为你闯进来了
but I don't think I would've done anything.
但我觉得我不会做什么的
This is the worst apology ever.
这是史上最烂的道歉
Look, I'm new to this.
我刚接触这个
I'm new to relationships, okay?
我刚接触恋爱 好吗
I-I'm like a baby, and -- and just like a baby,
我就像个婴儿一样 这就像婴儿一样
if you love it too much, then it could die.
如果你太爱他 他可能就死掉
Have you ever met a baby?
你见过婴儿吗
I mean, technically, you can't really meet a baby
严格说来你没法见婴儿啦
'cause a baby can't be all like,
因为婴儿又不能说
"Hi, I'm steve the baby," or whatever.
你好 我是史蒂夫宝宝什么的
Look, I-I don't know how to get close to people, all right?
我不知道该怎么亲近别人 好吗
I just -- I get so crazy and everything gets magnified,
我只是 我变得好疯狂 一切都被放大了
even your breathing, it's like --
甚至是你的呼吸 就像...
How do I breathe?
我是怎么呼吸的
Just in and out over and over again. It's not your fault.
就是一直在吸气呼气 这不是你的错
The point is all this happened because I-I was --
关键是这一切的发生是因为我...
I was trying to get... Close to you.
我想努力接近你
I-I'm trying.
我在努力
This is me trying,
那是我在努力
and that's -- that's -- that's -- that's new for me.
那对我来说是一件新鲜事
I-I...
我
Sabrina, let me keep trying.
塞布丽娜 让我继续尝试吧
Look, I really appreciate that,
我真的很感激
But I'm not about to be
但我可不要做
anybody's relationship training wheels, okay?
别人的恋爱辅助轮 好吗
You really hurt me.
你真的伤害了我
So, goodbye, Danny.
再见 丹尼
That sucked.
真糟糕
I'm a mess, huh?
我真是一团糟啊
No.
不是
No, no, no. You are not a mess, all right?
不是 你才不是一团糟 好吗
You put yourself out there.
你豁了出去
Which means the next time that you're with a great girl,
也就是说 下次你和一个很棒的女生在一起时
whether it's Sabrina or somebody else,
不管是塞布丽娜还是别人
you'll be ready.
你会准备好的
Danny, you're growing up.
丹尼 你在慢慢成长
I'm proud of you.
我为你感到骄傲
I mean, this is probably what Geppetto felt like
这可能就是匹诺曹成为了真正的小男孩时
when Pinocchio became a real boy.
老木匠杰佩托的感受
When she -- when Sabrina left,
当她 塞布丽娜离开时
why did she go in your office and not out the door?
她为什么进了你的办公室 而不是走出去
All right, don't get mad.
好吧 别生气
It's just I thought this whole Sabrina thing
我只是觉得这整件塞布丽娜的事儿
was gonna go a lot differently,
会有不同的结果
because I'm a romantic and I like to think like that.
因为我是个浪漫主义者 我愿意那样认为
And you know that we needed somebody
你知道我们需要有人
to cover Nicki's waitress shifts.
接替尼基的服务生轮班
Baby bird, whoa, whoa. What did you just do?
小小鸟 你刚做了什么
Well, that one's on the house.
这杯我来请
Anybody else need a beer?
还有谁要喝啤酒吗
I'm gonna kill you.
我要杀了你
Okay.
好
So, I've named my penis.
我给我的小♥弟♥弟♥取名字了
It's a mouthful.
这一口气很难读完[塞一嘴]
No, it's not -- it's not -- it's not a mouthful,
不不 不是叫塞一嘴
It's -- I'll ju-- I'll just show it to you. I'm...
就是 我给你们看看吧 我
I'm not gonna show it to you. Aah!
我不是说给你们看小♥弟♥弟♥
Aww, you went with my suggestion.
你听取了我的建议
Thank you.
谢谢
Yep.
是啊
And it's already spread like wildfire.
它已经迅速传播了
How'd you make it happen so fast?
你怎么这么快做到的
I asked a gay man to keep a secret.
我让一个基佬保守秘密
Well, now I feel responsible for him.
现在我觉得要对他负责了
I-I want to know about his life.
我想了解他的生活
Will you -- will you keep me updated?
你愿意告诉我他的近况吗
Will...will you let me know if he makes any new friends?
告诉我他有没有交新朋友
Yes. Of course.
好 当然啦
God. I am getting emotional about
天啊 给我的基佬朋友的老二取名字
naming my gay friend's penis.
我觉得自己感情四溢
May be time to ask myself some hard questions.
也许该问自己一些严厉问题了
Well, I'll tell you what they told me
我来告诉你 他们在我上卫校
my first day of nursing school.
第一天对我说的话吧
White girls are crazy.
白种妞太疯狂了
剧集 | 把妹大作战(2014) | 导航列表