剧集 | 把妹大作战(2014) | 导航列表
And then I was telling him how much your ex-husband
然后我跟他说 你的前夫
liked to do the same thing,
也很喜欢做同样的事
and now you're doing it, also, so...
现在你也这样 所以...
Sorry for accusing you guys.
是我错怪你们了
You always have my back.
你们一直都是挺我的
Julius was at our house, okay?
朱利斯之前去过我们家
And I sang with him, and it was beautiful.
我还跟他一起唱歌♥了 那实在是太美妙了
If you were there, you would have loved it.
如果你在现场的话 一定也会很喜欢的
And Danny's still friends with him.
而且丹尼依然跟他是好朋友
Are you serious?
不是吧你
Come on, Les.
别这样 莱丝
Unbelievable, man.
真令人难以置信 老兄
Why couldn't you lie for me? They all did.
你为什么就不能为我撒谎呢 他们都撒了啊
That's true.
没错
I had five pot brownies for breakfast.
因为我早餐其实吃了5块大♥麻♥布朗尼
Leslie? You here?
莱丝莉 你在家吗
Danny wants to apologize.
丹尼想跟你道歉
No, man, I don't wa to apologize.
不 我不是想道歉
I have to,
我实属无奈
all because johnny choirboy decided to grow a conscience.
还不都是因为某个爱唱歌♥的臭小子良心大爆发
I heard that, you ass!
我听到了 你个混♥蛋♥
Just let me get dressed.
等我先穿上衣服
Dude, why couldn't you just lie for me, man?
老兄 你怎么就不能为我撒个谎呢
I lie for you all the time.
我经常为你撒谎的
Friends aren't supposed to lie for each other.
朋友之间不应该相互为对方撒谎
They're supposed to help each other become better people.
他们应该帮助对方成为更好的人
I'm gonna ask you a serious question,
我要问你一个严肃的问题
and I want you to be 100% honest.
我希望你能百分百诚实地回答我
Are you a care bear?
你是一只爱心熊吗
Danny, I'm gonna tell you something,
丹尼 我要告诉你一件事
and it's gonna be a little harsh,
可能听上去会有些逆耳
but I want you to know it comes from a place of love.
但我希望你知道 我完全是出于爱才说的
Okay, shoot, baby bird.
好啊 说吧 小小鸟
You're going to die alone.
你会一个人孤零零地死去
Whoa, what happened to your hair?
你的头发是怎么了
Yeah, what, did you open a plane door?
是啊 怎么 你打开飞机紧急舱门了吗
Oh, great, man. I've seen this before.
天啊 我见过这种情况
She's so mad she can't even even talk.
她气疯了 完全没办法开口说话
You just got to wait it out,
你得等着这个阶段过去
and pretty soon, she'll explode
很快 她就会爆发
and take everything down in her path, including you.
摧毁一切看不顺眼的东西 包括你
You know what, Danny? I take back what I said before.
你知道吗 丹尼 我收回我之前说过的话
You're a horrible brother.
你是个极其糟糕的弟弟
I totally agree with you, Les.
我一万个赞同 莱丝
Nobody's talking to you, cabbage patch.
没人在跟你说话 椰菜娃娃
You know what? I am your sister!
知道吗 我是你姐姐
Does that not mean anything to you?!
那对你来说难道毫无意义吗
No, because you're insensitive and selfish and a jerk,
当然没有 因为你没心没肺 自私 且混♥蛋♥
And you're also -- what?
你还什么来着 怎么
Yes! You're gonna die alone!
没错 你会一个人孤零零地死去
And y-you know what? Get out of here. Just g-go!
给我滚出去 滚吧
Get out, get out! Why, why?
出去 都出去 什么 为什么
Why are you hustling us out?
你为什么要赶我们出去
Go! I'm trying to apologize to you.
快走吧 我是想跟你道歉呢
Get out of here! Leslie, what's going on?
快走 莱丝莉 怎么回事
Who are you talking to?
你在跟谁说话呢
What is wrong with this family?
你们这个家是有什么毛病啊
Did you just see that?
你刚刚看到了吗
See what?
看到什么
Is someone there? Hello?
是有人在吗 有吗
Dream ninja!
梦之忍♥者
Now your turn, bright eyes.
现在轮到你了 亮眼睛
Eat steel, bitch!
受死吧 贱♥人♥
Shelly!
谢利
Hello again.
你好呀
Just say it, bro. It's the only way.
快说出来吧 兄弟 只有这个解决办法了
Listen, man, Shelly, I'm so sorry
听着 谢利 我为我
for what I did to you in your dream.
在你梦中的所为感到抱歉
And like that -- poof! -- You're free.
然后 你自♥由♥了
So, Shelly visited my dreams.
谢利侵入了我的梦中
Oh, my g-- well, sit down and tell me all about it.
天啊 快坐下跟我好好说说
Come on. Sit that ass down.
快点 快坐下
You know what I just realized? I don't care.
你知道我刚刚意识到什么吗 我根本毫不关心
Eh, whatever. It doesn't matter.
随便吧 无所谓
Julius is coming by anyway,
朱利斯马上要过来
and he loves when I tell him my dreams.
他喜欢听我讲述我的梦境
You're not still hanging out with him, are you?
你不会还在跟他一起玩吧
Yeah. Leslie had sex with him again,
当然了 莱丝莉又跟他上♥床♥了
so obviously I can do whatever I want.
所以我现在想做什么都行
Look, I don't think you get it.
我觉得你不理解其中的道理
All right.
听好
You want to know why Shelly got into your dream?
你想知道为什么谢利能侵入你的梦境中吗
Because he's a magical creature
因为他是个神奇的物种
that we all made up in our imagination?
完全是我们想象出来的吗
Maybe.
或许吧
Or maybe it's because deep down,
也或许是因为 在内心深处
you actually have a conscience.
你还是有良心的
Yeah, I know. It's hard for me to believe, too.
我懂的 我也很难相信这一点
Look, I want you to think about Leslie for a minute here, okay?
我希望你现在想一下莱丝莉
Think about this.
好好想想
You know how much Julius hurt her.
你知道朱利斯把她伤得有多深
You know how twisted up she was
你知道她要去签署离婚协议
about having to sign those divorce papers.
内心有多么纠结
You don't think falling back into bed with him just once
你不觉得哪怕跟他再次只上一次床
wouldn't totally mess her up?
也会让她的情况更加糟糕吗
Look, you don't know my sister at all.
你根本不了解我姐姐
She's the toughest human being I've ever met, man.
她是我见过的最坚强的人
Yeah, so she slept with her ex. It doesn't matter.
没错 她是跟她前夫上♥床♥了 那没什么啊
She's probably brushing it off right now.
她或许现在就抛到九霄云外去了
Really? Okay.
是吗 好吧
Does that look like someone who's just brushing it off?
你看这像是一个把忧愁抛到九霄云外去的人吗
Cheers.
干杯
I cannot believe I slept with Julius.
我真不敢相信我又跟朱利斯上♥床♥了
I'm such an idiot.
我真是个蠢货
It's okay.
没关系
I'd have done the same thing.
是我也会再次跟他睡的
Now, you see how they're all taking care of her?
你看到他们都在关心她了吗
Granted, Burski's just looking for an excuse
当然了 伯斯科只是想找个机会
to play with her bra.
玩弄她的胸罩带子
Still, I got to say it.
不管怎样 我还是得说
Daniel, I'm disappointed in you.
丹尼尔 我对你很失望
All right, look, I know you like acting
听着 我知道你喜欢表现得
like you're a disappointed dad, okay?
像是一个失望的父亲
But don't do "Disappointed dad" to me...
但是别在我面前扮演失望的父亲
Even though you are dressed like it.
尽管你穿得很像大老爹
I just expected a lot more from you, son.
我只是对你有更高的期待罢了 儿子
Hey, uh, there's something I need to say to you.
我有些话想对你说
You know how you're always trying to make me a better person?
你知道你一直想让我成为一个更好的人 对吧
Yeah.
是啊
I seriously hate you so much for that.
我真的为此非常怨恨你
Hey, Les.
你好 莱丝
I bought and ate an entire cake.
我买♥♥了一个蛋糕 全部吃完了
I'm gonna keep moving.
我还是 不在这儿站着了吧
Hey, Danny, you ready to go?
嗨 丹尼 准备好出发了吗
Look, I'm pissed at you, man,
我真的对你很火大
And I want to -- I wanted to talk to you in front of my sister.
我想在我姐姐面前跟你好好谈谈
What, so you lied to get me down here?
怎么 你是把我骗到这里来的吗
Did you know about this, Justin?
你知道这事儿吗 贾斯丁
Me, know about this today, all this stuff together?
我 我怎么会知道今天这一堆事儿
No! What? Are you nuts?
不知道 你疯了吗
剧集 | 把妹大作战(2014) | 导航列表