剧集 | 把妹大作战(2014) | 导航列表
变得尽可能的令人赞不绝口
as awesome as it can possibly be.
现在我们 也就是我和其他投资人
Now, we, meaning me and the investors,
刚刚开了个会 我们都决定
just had a meeting, and we all decided
应该把酒吧名改掉
that we should change the name of the bar.
在你生气前 请别像个生气的妈妈一样
Before you get mad, don't do the thing
双手叉腰气势汹汹地站着
where you put your hands on your hips like some disappointed mom.
是啊 "黑眼"这名字有点让人困惑
Yeah, "Black eyes" Is a bit of a confusing name, mate.
听着就跟"黑人"一样
It sounds like "Black guys."
我确实在琢磨着一个新名字
You know, there is a name that I've kind of been thinking about.
你们觉得"落水狗"怎么样
What about "Underdogs"?
挺适合我们的 也符合底特律风范
You know, it kind of fits us and Detroit, you know?
我们刚刚用眼神开了个会
Well, uh, we had a meeting just with our eyes,
我们都认为"落水狗"是个很糟糕的名字
and we all decided that "Underdogs" is a terrible name.
听着 我欢迎大家提建议
Look, all right, I'm open to suggestions, all right?
我们开始头脑风暴吧
Let's just all keep brainstorming.
-好啊 -好吧
- Okay. - All right.
好吧
All right.
小心哦 贾斯丁
Careful, Justin.
和朋友一起做生意可能会很棘手哦
Mixing business and friends can be tricky,
尤其是跟丹尼一起做生意
especially with Danny.
他会接管一切事情
He takes over everything.
不 他也没那么差劲啦
No, he's not that bad.
他把我的婚礼称为"丹尼的大日子"
He called my wedding "Danny's big day."
好吧 我的确可以想象
Yeah, I did see the, uh --
他穿着白色燕尾服的样子
the picture with him in a white tux, which was...
但不管怎样 现在的情况跟那不一样
But anyway, that's not what's happening here.
哔哔 我们来啦
Beep, beep! Here we go.
哔哔 大家当心
Beep, beep! Watch out, everybody!
搬进来啦
Move in. Hi.
你们在干什么呢
Whoa, w-what the hell are you doing?
这是放在我们办公室的新办公桌
It's a-a new desk for our office.
我们的办公室
"Our" Office?
没错 完全是我的婚礼事件重演
Yep. It's my wedding all over again.
你别插手
Stay out of this.
我到现在都还没原谅你毁了我的大日子呢
I still haven't forgiven you for ruining my big day.
你喜欢吗
Do you love it?
如果你喜欢的话 就露出一抹红晕
If you love it, make your face all red
然后让前额的青筋爆裂
and try to get the veins popping out of your forehead.
他很爱 兄弟
He loves it, bro.
只是在努力冷静 因为...
Just trying to stay calm, you know,
这家酒吧 就像是我的孩子
'cause this bar is, uh -- this bar is my baby.
你们也都知道人们对自家孩子的保护性有多强
And you know how protective people are of their babies.
我苏菲阿姨就不是这样
Not my aunt Sophie.
当然了 她已经有9个孩子了
Of course, she has had nine kids now.
天啊 那些孩子从她身体里弹出来
Man, they shoot out of her
就像是用T恤大炮射出来的一样
like they're being fired out of a t-shirt cannon.
是男孩还是女孩
It a boy or a girl?
我不知道我为啥变得好激动
I don't know why I'm getting emotnal.
你真是个非常奇怪的白人女
You're a very strange white woman.
我得去重新思考一下我的人生了
I need to go rethink my life.
我们只是想让这家酒吧变得更好而已
Look, man, we're just trying to make this bar better, okay?
你好 这里是丹尼办公室
Hello? Danny's office.
你不准在我的酒吧代替我接电♥话♥
Oh, you do not answer my phone in my bar!
我想替他说句话 你之前说这是"我们的"酒吧
Um, in his defense, you did say you thought of it as "Our" bar.
行了 布雷特
Oh, please, Brett!
你都不是这个国家的人
You're not even from this country.
别多管闲事
Stay the hell out of it.
你为什么还要跟我抢
Why are you even fighting me on this?!
你为什么想要接电♥话♥
Why would you want to answer the phone?!
让我接下电♥话♥吧 淡定
Just let me answer the phone. Relax.
嗨 这里是贾斯丁的办公室
Hi. Justin's office.
嗨 丹尼在吗
Hi. Is Danny there?
塞布丽娜 能给我一条擦桌毛巾吗
Sabrina, can I get a bar towel please?
你很好 谢谢
You're sweet. Thank you.
拜托 你为什么这么生气
Come on, why are you so upset?
只是我以为你们会是沉默合伙人
It's just I thought you guys would be more like silent partners.
"沉默合伙人"
"Silent partners"?
那是什么 你和尼基性♥爱♥录像带的名字吗
What is that, the name of yours and Nicki's sex tape?
噢不 应该是"秒射佳人"
Oh, no, that's "Gone in sixty seconds."
我们应该做些很酷的活动来吸引更多的顾客来
Look, we should do some cool stuff to get more people to the bar.
天啊 哇
Oh, my g-- wow!
我从没想到过这一点呢
I never thought of that!
我竟没想过该吸引人来我自己的酒吧呢
I never thought that we should get people into a bar that I own!
天啊
Oh, my god!
你真是个天才
I mean, you are such a genius!
你看上去像个蠢货一样 天啊
You look like an idiot, but oh, my god,
你是我见过的最聪明的人
You are the smartest guy I've ever seen!
对了 我们该如何解决世界饥荒问题呢
Hey, how should we solve world hunger?
我们该向人们提供食物吗
Should we give people food?
冷静点 好吗
Look, just calm down, okay?
你能先去你的"欢乐地"散下心吗
And will you go to your happy place?
对你来说 我猜应该是
Which, for you, I can assume
一整个仓库的免费卡其色制♥服♥
is a giant warehouse full of free khakis.
我想帮助运营这家酒吧
Why are you getting so weirded out
你为什么表现得这么抓狂
that I want to help run this place?
你知道吗 丹尼
All right, you know what, Danny?
你说得对
You're right.
我确实该休息一下
I could use a breather.
不如今晚 你来负责管理酒吧吧
So what do you say tonight, you run the bar, okay?
你可以做任何你所认为的
You can do all the "Cool stuff"
酷活动来吸引顾客
you think that can get people here.
好吧 老实说
Okay, well, for what it's worth
我觉得这是你做过的最酷的决定
I think that that's one of the coolest decisions you've ever made.
而且 这很不像你的风格
Right, and it's highly unlike you
因为你是个控制狂
Because you happen to be a control freak, and --
原来你是觉得我做不到啊
Oh, you think I can't do it.
我知道你做不到的
I know you can't do it.
你想知道为什么吗
You want to know why?
因为你讨厌辛苦的工作
Because you hate hard work.
而且你一遇到数字就发懵
And you're terrible with numbers.
我一遇到数字就发懵是吗
Oh, I'm terrible with numbers.
是吗 14 65 2 7 圆周率 最美味的数字
Really? 14, 65, 2, 7, pi -- the most delicious number.
圆周率π的读音与食物"派"同
好吧 丹尼 一个女孩点了两杯大都会鸡尾酒
Okay, Danny, a girl orders two cosmos,
其中一杯加了高档伏特加
one with premium vodka.
销♥售♥税是多少
What's the sales tax?
那得看情况了 那女孩有多性感
Uh, that depends. How hot is the girl?
祝你今晚愉快
Enjoy your night.
你就是忍♥不住 是吧
Just can't help yourself, can you?
你就是想掌管一切是吧
You got to take over everything.
你能别提你婚礼那天的事了吗
Can you just give it up about your wedding day, okay?
我让它变得更好了 好吗
I made it better, all right?
还记得你的第一支舞有多棒吗
Remember how awesome your first dance was?
我不记得 因为是你跳的
I don't because you danced it!
并且我想告诉你 根本没有什么
And f.Y.I., there is no such thing
"传统的弟弟独舞"
As a "Traditional brother-solo dance."
是吗 那这是什么
Oh, really? Then what's this?
*新娘的弟弟驾到*
*Here comes the wife's brother *
*新娘的弟弟驾到*
*Here comes the wife's brother *
*婚礼极其无聊*
*Weddings are super boring *
*但新娘的弟弟驾到啦*
*But here comes the wife's brother *
嘿 昨天晚上我没去
Hey, you guys have fun
你们在派对上玩得开心吗
at that party last night without me?
你在胡说些什么啊
What are you talking about?
我们可没去什么派对
We didn't go to any party.
周六晚是我的排球之夜
Saturday's my Volleyball night.
就是我坐在家里 看女人打排球
It's when I stay home and watch women play volleyball.
我看到你贴在instagram上的照片了
I saw the pictures you posted on instagram last night.
#伯斯科不准进入#
#noBurskiallowed.#
我深深地思考了下 我想被你逮住
I think deep down, I wanted to get caught.
伯斯科 我发誓那派对根本不怎么有趣
剧集 | 把妹大作战(2014) | 导航列表