Why?
你开车的时候不是很占优势
Behind the wheel, you're at a tactical disadvantage.
如果出了事
If anything goes south,
你需要双手来保护自己
you'll need both hands to defend yourself.
你的线人是谁啊
So, who's your contact?
就是以前跟我一起混的一个心气儿很高的小混♥蛋♥
Just some overachieving dirtbag I used to hang with.
他有名字吗
He got a name?
有的啊
Yep.
行 不说是吧
Ah, okay. Okay.
你还跟我玩这套呢 懂了
I'm piggybacking on your play. I get it.
那至少能告诉我 我们去哪见无名先生吧
You at least gonna tell me where we're meeting Mr. Nameless?
鲍德温山
Uh, Baldwin Hills.
我跟你一车呗
Cool if I ride with you?
行啊
Sure thing.
不过你开吧
You mind driving, though?
我昨晚没睡好
I didn't get much sleep last night.
- 好 - 好
- Sure. - Great.
这是追车开始的地方
This is where the high-speed chase began.
昨天上午9点15分 居民报♥警♥说听到枪响
9:15 yesterday morning, a local calls in shots fired to 911.
根据依琳的供词
Based on Erin's confession,
我们知道 她是跟希瑞见面 交换情报
we know that she was meeting Serj here to pass along intel.
事情一发不可收拾 就开始开枪互打了
Things got heated, and they started firing at each other.
克里斯和他教官两分钟之后到达了现场
Chris and his T.O. arrive on the scene two minutes later,
正好看到玛莎拉蒂慌忙离开
in time to see the Maserati haul ass out of here.
八分钟之后 克里斯伤的很重
Eight minutes later, Chris is fatally wounded.
你确定你能参与调查吗
You sure you're up for this?
- 如果需要 你今天还是可以休息啊 - 不要
- You could still take the day, if you need it. - No way.
我跟你一样 想赶快看到坏人就地伏法
I want to see this guy in handcuffs just as badly as you.
不过好的方面是
On the bright side, it sure does
可以让我暂时远离婚礼闹剧了
put my wedding drama in perspective.
意思是说 你打算让
Does that mean you're letting
亲家母和婆婆一起策划婚礼了吗
the two moms plan the festivities?
才不要 但我会努力
Hell no. But I will work a little harder
听取她们的建议的
to listen to their advice.
打扰一下 先生
Uh, excuse me, sir?
你昨天早上在这吗
Were you here yesterday morning?
没 被赶出来了
No, they chased me out.
- 被谁赶出来 - 新郎新娘
- Who chased you out? - The bride and groom.
- 他们在干嘛啊 - 谁啊
- What were they doing? - Who?
- 新郎新娘 - 摆姿势
- The bride and groom. - Posing.
摆姿势干嘛 拍照吗
For what? Photos?
谁会跑到这里拍婚纱照啊
Wait, why would someone take wedding pictures here?
这个不重要 他们是自♥拍♥吗
Who cares why? Were they taking pictures of themselves?
不 还有个气性很大的女摄影师
No, they had an angry camera lady.
就是她把我赶走的
She's the one that chased me away.
- 也是线索 - 是啊
- That's something. - Yeah.
你知道哈珀的联络人是谁吗
Do you know who Harper's contact is?
说实话 不知道
To be honest, no.
她总是很保护自己的线人
She's always been very protective of her sources.
聪明
Smart.
敏感的信息 该说就说 不该说的不能说
Gotta keep sensitive information need-to-know.
科尔警官就证明了这一点啊
Officer Cole proved that.
枪击之后你感觉如何
How you coping after the shooting?
挺难的
Yeah, it's been rough.
那画面还一直在我脑海回放
I keep replaying it over and over in my head,
我想着我是不是可以有不一样的选择
wondering what I could have done different.
她拿枪指着你啊 必须开枪的
She pointed her gun at you. You had to take the shot.
是啊 但你说你都快说通她了
Yeah, but you said you thought you were getting through to her.
如果不是我吓到她了
If I just hadn't surprised her like that,
谁知道结果会不会不同
who knows what would have happened?
她可能会反水的
She might have flipped.
供出来希瑞和鲁本
Given us Serj and Ruben.
以及部门里其他的脏警
And anyone else in the department who might be dirty.
你觉得局里还有脏警呢
You think there's another rat in the department?
希望没有吧
God, I hope not.
今晚是瑞秋在洛杉矶最后一晚了
It's Rachel's last night.
有什么特殊的安排吗
You doing anything special?
吃完晚饭 送她去机场
Dinner, take her to the airport.
你总是说绝不可能
You always said it would be a cold day in Hell
送人去机场的
before you drove anyone to LAX.
那你真会去纽约看她吗
So... are you really gonna visit Rachel in New York?
不会
No.
今晚吃饭我就长痛不如短痛了
I'm gonna rip the Band-Aid off at dinner tonight.
异地恋成不了的
Long distance never works.
你又不能肯定
You don't know that.
我能肯定
Yeah. I do.
我会很想她的
I'm really gonna miss her.
我也是
Me too.
那我们怎么行事
So, what's the plan?
我们去卡拉OK啊
We're gonna go practice our ABCs.
如果找到西斯科了呢
What if we find Cisco?
- 随机应变 - 谢谢
- Improvise. - Thank you.
真是倒霉啊
Why does God hate me?
早上好
Good morning.
我们是来进行
We're here conducting
酒精饮料控制符合性检查的
an Alcohol Beverage Control compliance check.
滚蛋吧 我们这里不给未成年卖♥♥酒的
Kiss my ass. We don't serve minors here.
我守法的 即便是傻♥逼♥法律
I follow the laws, even the dumb ones.
说的到挺像那么回事
Convincing argument,
那我们也得检查一下所有人
yet we're gonna need to put eyes on everyone here.
我们是警局的
It's the Police Department.
所有人都出来大厅里
I need everyone to step out into the hall now.
- 出来 - 赶紧的
- Come on. - Let's go. Come out.
驾照拿出来
IDs out.
出来
Step outside.
- 赶紧的 - 提姆
- Let's go. - Tim.
不许在我KTV里开枪啊
Don't you shoot up my club.
我才刚刚装♥修♥过
I just had it painted.
让他们都回去吧
Get everyone back.
我是警♥察♥
This is the police.
需要里面的人赶紧出来
Need you to step out into the hall now.
干嘛啊
What's going on?
你他么说什么
What the hell'd you say to me?
- 干嘛 - 靠墙站好
- What? - Get up against the wall.
举起手来
Put your hand up.
干嘛
What?
警♥察♥找你呢
LAPD's been looking for you.
枪击之后 鲁本把一切都暂停了
Look, after the shooting, Ruben locked everything down,
所有人手♥机♥都上缴了
made everyone give up their phones.
给你个新的
Here's a new one.
你要搞清楚希瑞在哪 发信息给我
I need you to find out where Serj is and text me.
如果被抓到会把我千刀万剐的
They'll cut me into pieces if they catch me.
好惨哦
Tough, alright?
你要是不干 我就把你送回监狱了
You do it, or I violate you and send you to Lompoc.
- 知道了吗 - 嗯
- You got that? - Yeah.
他没问题
He's clean.
下次注意点
Watch your attitude next time.
我说了 不卖♥♥酒给未成年的
I told you, we don't serve minors.
没错
Yeah, you did.
但我也注意到五六个违规的地方了
But I noticed a half-dozen other infractions.
赶紧在执法部门明天来之前
I'd get those fixed before Code Enforcement
弄好吧
shows up in the morning.
祝你愉快
Have a nice day.
我查了仓库周围一英里范围内的所有活动场地
I checked every event space within a mile of the warehouse.
昨天都没有举♥行♥婚礼
None of them had weddings yesterday.
那新郎新娘从哪里跑出来的
Where'd this bride and groom come from?
不知道 既然找不到场地
No idea. And without a venue to question,
就只能联♥系♥洛杉矶所有的摄影师了
we're left calling up every photographer in Los Angeles.
社交媒体派上大用处了
Well, social media to the rescue.
标签 婚礼
#Wedding.
好多啊
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表