快点啊
Oh, God. Quick.
跟我自♥拍♥
Take a selfie with me.
太远了 拍不清他们的脸
It's too far away. I can't see their faces.
我得离近点 快来
I need to get closer. Come on.
离近点就露馅了
Not without blowing it.
你干嘛
What are you doing?
发信息给提姆 我得需要一位资深警官过来
I'm texting Tim. I need a senior officer here.
别啊 他会抢功劳的
No, you don't! He'll just steal the credit.
我已经没办法了
Look, I am out on a limb here, okay?
我是新人 这样会害我被开除的
And as a rookie, that could get me fired.
所以要么照章办事 要么我就走了
So we either do this by the book or I walk.
行
Fine.
你女儿很厉害呢
Your daughter's got a lot of talent.
画画是她一个很好的发泄口
Art has been a really great outlet for her.
- 这一年很艰难 - 对所有人来说都是
It's been a tough year. For all of us.
但尤其是对莱拉来说
But especially for Lila.
离婚对孩子影响很大的
Divorce is -- is hard on kids.
我个人最近正在离婚
I'm going through one myself,
我就觉得我所做的每一个决定
and I feel like every decision and thought that I make
最根本都是要考虑会怎么样影响到我儿子
is built around how it will affect my son.
他不信这一套的
He does not believe this,
但是我的感觉也是跟你一样的
but, yes, I feel the exact same way.
你干嘛要替我说我是怎么样的
Why are you putting words in my mouth?
你是说你没说过这句话吗
Are you saying that you've never said that?
现在别吵这个
We're not having this fight right now.
- 好的啊 - 好的
-Sounds like a good idea. -Oh, great.
- 你现在是站他那边了吗 - 不是啊
So now you're taking his side? Oh, no.
不如我们今天就把话说开了吧
You know what? How about we just get this out into the open?
我们离婚了 你可以跟其他人约会的
You are obviously allowed to date someone new.
- 谢谢吗 - 但你应该先跟我介绍一下
Thank you? But you should have introduced me to her
再把这人带到女儿的世界中去的
before bringing her into our daughter's world.
你说什么呢 我没跟人约会啊
What are you talking about? I'm not dating anyone.
所以我就应该相信
Okay, so, I'm just supposed to believe
这一切都是你一个人装♥修♥的
you redecorated all by yourself?
是的啊
Yeah. You are.
我认识你的时候 你还用浴巾当浴帘呢
You were using towels as curtains when I met you.
这样吧
Okay, you know what?
我们不是说好了吗 我们会慢慢开始跟其他人约会
We agreed we would take it slow and we would give each other
并且也会出于礼貌 介绍给对方认识
the courtesy of meeting whomever we were dating.
我再说一次 我没跟人约会
Again, not dating anyone.
我感觉他真的没跟人约会
It really sounds like he's not dating anyone.
诺兰见你儿子之前 你也会跟你前夫沟通的吧
I'm sure before Nolan met your son, you...talked to your ex.
我还没见过奥利弗呢
Actually, I still haven't met Oliver.
对啊 时机还不对
Yeah, there just hasn't been the right time.
对啊 我们才开始约会没多久
Right, and this is -- it's still new.
- 不代表什么的 - 对啊 是啊
It doesn't mean anything. Yeah. No, I mean, I know. Yeah.
你们在聊什么呢
What you guys talking about?
- 我♥干♥啥了啊 - 现在我没法放松了
Me? What did I do? Now I can't relax.
现在不管卫斯理干嘛 我都会一直过分解读
I'm gonna be reading into every little thing Wesley does,
等着他求婚了
waiting for him to propose.
现在我得时刻准备着
Now I have to be "on" the whole time,
担心穿的衣服好不好看 发型乱不乱啥的
worrying about what I'm wearing and how my hair looks.
你可能想太多了
Okay, you might be over-thinking this.
千万别在热气球上面求婚啊
He better not propose on the hot-air balloon.
我会晕的
I get motion sickness.
如果我吐了咋办
What if I throw up?
如果我把戒指从空中掉下去了咋办啊
What if I drop the ring from a thousand feet up?
你疯了姐们
Okay. You crazy.
我睡会了
And I'm going to sleep.
- 谢谢你今晚陪我来 - 没事啊
Thank you so much for doing this tonight. Of course.
挺好玩的
It was fun.
很有意思啊
Okay, I mean interesting. Ah.
感觉每次我们的约会都有个主题
You know, that seems to be a theme with our dates --
要么是去追被偷走的车
chasing down stolen cars,
要么是跟你搭档一起尴尬的吃晚饭
uncomfortable dinners with your partner.
没准下次你可以带我参加葬礼呢
Maybe next time you can take me to a funeral.
你这么一说 就很奇怪了
Well, when you say it like that, it sounds weird.
刚才说到奥利弗的那件事
Listen, um, earlier tonight, uh, with Oliver...
约翰 不是因为那个 我不想你
John, it's not that. I don't want you --
太感谢你们来了
Thank you so much for coming. Ah.
两个缓冲比一个还厉害呢
I mean, two buffers is definitely better than one.
不客气啊 抱歉我得先走了
Of course. Sorry that I have to rush out.
我保姆只能呆到9点
I only have my sitter until 9:00.
天啊 现在我更内疚了
Oh, my God, now I feel even worse.
你们在我这浪费了约会之夜呢
You wasted a date night here?
别傻了 我很乐意来的
Don't be silly. I'm happy to.
祝你一切顺利
Good luck with everything.
希望莱拉没事
I hope that Lila is okay.
- 谢谢 - 我送你出去
-Thank you. -I'll walk you out.
晚安
Good night.
谢谢你来啊
Hey, thanks for coming. Mm-hmm.
我惹事了 对吧
I'm in trouble, aren't I? Mm-hmm.
如果他敢以任何形式惩罚你 我就写个新闻
If he punishes you in any way, I'll write a story about it.
不要啊 求你了
No, don't do that. Do not do that.
你知道这样不行的吧
You know that doesn't work.
但是有个软件呢
But there's an app for it.
- 真的吗 - 假的
Really? No.
肖还跟妓♥女♥在一起吗
Shaw still in there with the escort?
对 但没看到同伙
Yeah, but there's no sign of her accomplice.
或许同伙不来了
Maybe he's not coming.
或许根本就没有同伙呢
Maybe he doesn't exist.
有的 好吗
He exists, okay?
等他来了 会带着枪很危险的
And when he comes, he's gonna be armed and dangerous.
这样的话 你就不许靠近
If so, you'll be nowhere near the action.
如果不是在热气球上求婚呢
And what if it's not on the hot-air balloon?
如果我们
What if he proposes
- 骑马的时候他求婚 然后我摔了呢 - 天啊
while we're riding horses and I fall off? Okay.
你让我睡会吧
Please just let me go to sleep!
7A19 请求另一小队
Tim: 7-Adam-19, requesting another unit
去往科德沃特酒店 协助嫖♥娼♥抓捕行动
to the Coldwater Hotel for a 6♥4♥7-B event.
到大厅之后联♥系♥我
Contact me in the lobby.
7A07 我们进行协助7A19事件
7-Adam-07, attach us to 7-Adam-19's event.
在路上了
Show us en route.
风越来越大了啊
Wind is really picking up.
我睡椅子 你睡沙发
I'll take the chair. You take the couch.
不行的 我睡椅子吧
Oh, I can't have that. I'll take the chair.
相信我 睡沙发更糟的
Trust me, you are getting the worst end of the deal.
- 真的吗 - 对的
Seriously? Mm-hmm.
- 好硬 - 对吧
Wow. Right?!
- 什么鬼 - 我就说吧
What?! I mean... I know.
能聊一下我的事吗
Hey, can we talk about me for a second?
- 好的啊 - 你觉得为什么
Yeah, sure. What do you think it means
格蕾丝不想让我见她儿子呢
that Grace doesn't want me to meet her son?
因为她是一位好妈妈
Uh, that she's a good mother
会把她孩子第一考虑
who is putting her child's welfare
优先于任何事任何人
before everything and everyone else.
所以 不是因为她不喜欢我咯
So, not that she's... not that into me?
别扯淡了 她很喜欢你的
Are you kidding me? No. She digs you.
这是她唯一的缺点了
Seems to be her only flaw.
咋了
What?
我看到一个鬼
I see a ghost.
警♥察♥ 放下武器
Police! Drop your weapon!
它必须得死的
It has to die!
女士 赶快把猎枪放下
Ma'am, I need you to put that shotgun down right now.
转过身来
Turn around.
把手放在头上 手指交叉
Hands on your head. Interlace your fingers.
你在干什么啊
What the hell are you doing?
- 捕猎 - 捕谁
Hunting. Who?
- 它 - 什么它
It. It?
杀了我小雪球的野狼
The coyote that killed my Snowball.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表