你只要祈祷下一个不是你就行了
You just really don't want the next one to be you.
你给他车上装了跟踪器了吗
You get the tracking device on his car?
装了 他去哪都能跟上
Yeah. We can follow him wherever he goes.
好 走吧
Great. Let's hit the road. Alright.
这是俩人的活儿
No. This is a two-person job.
之后我和哈珀处理就好了
Harper and I got it from here.
才不要 你们去 我们也去
Uh, screw that. You go, we go.
精神可嘉 但如果出事了
That's admirable, really, but if this thing goes sideways,
我们可能会面临降职 停职 甚至坐牢的
we could face demotion, suspension, even jail.
我有免罪金牌
I've got a golden ticket.
布拉德福德的记录没有污点
Bradford has an unblemished record.
我们可以脱罪的
Odds are we can weather the storm.
但菜鸟可是不咋被重视的员工
Rookies are at-will employees.
他们要是想开了你们 连个理由都不需要给的
They don't even need a reason to fire you.
无意冒犯哈
Okay, well, with all due respect,
但我都被连环杀手活埋过了
I've been buried alive by a serial killer.
这点小事情吓不住我的
This rabbit hole does not scare me.
我已经比我想的更爱这份工作了
Nolan: I love this job more than I imagined I could.
等我不能付出全部的时候 也该是我辞职的时候了
The day I stop giving it my all is the day I walk away.
行吧
Alright.
出发
Let's roll.
希望他能领我们找到假♥钞♥
And hope he leads us to the money.
就位了
We're in position.
收到
Harper: Copy that.
为什么米奇因为你没了腿
Why are you the reason Mitch lost his leg?
我因为某件事放过他了
'Cause I let him slide on something.
是什么不重要
It doesn't matter what,
但我不该饶了他的时候 我放了他一马
just that I cut him a break when I shouldn't have,
正因如此 他又出去巡逻了
and because I did, he went back out on patrol,
被炸飞了
got blown up.
这可是我听过最像你的事情了
That is the most Tim Bradford thing I've ever heard.
你展现出了人性
You showed humanity.
没什么好内疚的啊
There's nothing to feel guilty about.
守规矩很重要的 菜鸟
Rules matter, Boot.
那你怎么还跑来了
Then what the hell are you doing out here?
有比规矩更重要的
Some things matter more.
布拉德福德 陈 行动
Harper: Bradford, Chen, let's go.
等下
Hang on.
执行秘密任务第一课
First lesson in black ops --
开门下车的时候灯可别亮了
make sure the lights don't come on when you open the door.
这肯定就是货架上的那堆假♥钞♥了
That's got to be the pallets of money.
等着装上船不知道运哪去
Waiting to put it on a ship to who knows where.
我们要联♥系♥长滩警局吗
Should we call Long Beach PD?
- 还不 - 为什么
Not yet. Why not?
首先 我们都不确定这是不是假♥钞♥
Well, for one thing, we don't know if that's the counterfeit money.
货盘都被盖住了
Pallets are covered.
我们只有一次机会
We've only got one shot at this.
绝对不能出差错的
We absolutely cannot be wrong.
所以我们先确认这是假♥钞♥
So we confirm it's the counterfeit money
然后再呼叫支援
before we call in the cavalry,
然后利用逮捕 找出谁杀了乔
use the arrest to figure out who killed Joe.
没错
Exactly.
那我们怎么做呢
So, how do we do that?
不知道
No idea.
铲车停了
Forklift stopped working.
出事了
Something's up.
- 这个吧 - 我去
-There, I guess. -Yeah, I'll get that.
- 我来 - 再弄一台来
-Let me grab. -Grab another one.
他们又弄了一台铲车
They're getting a new forklift.
机会来了 行动
Now's our chance. Let's move.
之后我来 掩护我六点钟方向
I'll take it from here. Watch my six.
你敢划破你就死定了
You'll be dead before you break leather.
约翰 怎么回事
John, what the hell?
我警告过你的
I warned you.
没错
You did.
但你没听
But you didn't listen.
我没听
I didn't.
我很失望
I'm disappointed.
我以为你没这么傻
Thought you were smart.
不
No.
聪明的是我的教官
Smart one's my T.O.
一切都是她策划的
She plans for everything.
那是零点五口径的子弹
That's a .50 cal.
我也不用跟你讲
I don't need to tell you
这颗子弹会让你怎么样吧
what that bullet will do to your body.
佩蒂格鲁
Hey, Pettigrew,
这不是跟在哥伦比亚的时候一模一样吗
didn't we face this exact scenario down in Colombia?
对啊 我们都还在
Yeah. We're all still here.
因为这是对任何人都没利的局面
'Cause it's a no-win situation.
你们狙击手一开枪 我就魂飞魄散了
Your shooter turns me into mist,
但我的人也会让你们死掉 然后器官都捐掉
but my guys turn you into organ donors.
所以我们需要协商一致
So what we need is a negotiated settlement.
你说吧
I'm listening.
你们其中一人杀了乔·德拉库次
One of you killed Joe Delacruz.
把他交出来 我们就走
You give him up, we walk away.
那钱呢
And the money?
不管我们的事
Not our problem.
提姆
Tim.
不管我们的事
Not our problem.
好
Fine.
佩蒂格鲁
Pettigrew.
投降吧
Surrender yourself.
什么
What?
我们一起经历了这么多
After everything we've been through,
你就这么把我卖♥♥了
you're just gonna turn me in like that?
都是你的拖泥带水危及了我们的任务
Your sloppiness jeopardized our operation,
所以为了更大的利益 要牺牲你了
so you are being sacrificed for the greater good.
但他们没有直接证据
But all they have is circumstantial evidence.
所以你别交代 听律师的话
So keep your mouth shut, listen to the lawyer,
很快就能出来了
and you'll be out in no time.
遵命 长官
Yes, sir.
完事了吗
We good?
好 赶紧的吧
Alright, let's get this done.
那钱会怎么样
What happens with the money?
会为之后五年的秘密任务注资
It'll fund black ops for the next five years.
美国政♥府♥在秘密行动上花费数十亿美元
The U.S. government spends billions in covert operations.
布拉德福德肯定
I bet Bradford here
在阿富汗驻扎的时候
watched backpacks full of ghost money
看到过很多替钞啊
being handed out in Afghanistan.
没错
I did.
那些钱都是被批准的 也被跟踪去向的
See, that money has to be authorized and tracked.
但假♥钞♥不是啊
But counterfeit money doesn't.
我们印的不是钱
We didn't print money.
是自♥由♥
We printed freedom.
行了 赶紧完事
Alright, let's wrap this up.
所以我理理清楚
Sgt. Grey: Let me get this straight.
你们就碰巧闲逛到了码头上
You all just happened to be taking a stroll on the docks,
然后杀害乔·德拉库次的凶手正好就出现自首了
and Joe Delacruz's killer appears and turns himself in?
是的长官
All: Yes, sir.
那明天如果局长打电♥话♥骂我
And when the Chief calls me tomorrow screaming --
他不会的
He won't.
我要回家睡觉了
I'm going back to bed.
文书最好别给我出纰漏
The paperwork on this better be spotless.
遵命长官
Yes, sir.
狗呢
Where's the dog?
送走了
Gone.
真的吗
Really?
嗯
Yeah.
这样对你不公平
It wasn't fair to you,
我真的没准备好养条狗呢
and I'm really not ready for a dog yet.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表