真对不起
I am so sorry.
尼克 接电♥话♥啊
Come on, Nick. Pick up the phone.
- 尼克 - 嘿
Nick! Hey.
喂喂喂
Hey! Hey, hey! Hey!
把我放在我能看到的地方
Hands where I can see --Hands where I can see them!
趴下 赶紧的
- On the ground -- now!
好的 没问题
Sure. I could do that.
不过然后谁能把露西放出来呢
But then who would let Lucy out?
如果我不赶回去 她会死的
If I don't make it back, she'll die.
淡定
Easy.
她在哪
Where is she?
一个你们找不到的地方 除非你跟我来
Where she'll never be found, unless you come with me.
跟我来 我就放了她
You do that, and I'll let her go.
我不信
Yeah, I don't believe you.
你没理由相信
There's no reason you should.
不过呢
Here's the thing, though --
如果你抓了我 露西就会死
if you take me in, Lucy dies --
恐惧孤单的死去
scared and alone.
还有啊
And --
等等
Oh, wait.
这一幕好熟悉啊
This is sounding familiar.
我才不要玩你的游戏
I am not playing your game!
这不是游戏 尼克
It's not a game, Nick.
这是选择
It's a choice.
露西死还是你死
Will Lucy die or will you?
我车在那边 带路吧
My car's over there. Lead the way.
这边
Over here!
什么
What?
我们来晚了
We're too late.
天啊
Oh, my God.
你看看
Hey, check it out.
这什么
What's that?
凯勒布用杰瑞的名义
Copies of credit card statements
刷的卡的账单副本
that Caleb used in Jerry's name.
这里可能有能联♥系♥到凯勒布身上的消费
There could be charges in here that lead us to Caleb.
快点 我们得赶快回警局
Come on, we gotta get back to the station.
快点 让所有人都去查
Come on. Get everyone on it.
我就是想说这个呢
That's what I was about to say.
没事吧
You okay?
有事
No.
你在干嘛
What have you been doing?
一直在梳理罗莎琳德的履历
Combing through Rosalind's biographical data.
我发现凯勒布很迷她啊
Look, I figured that Caleb must be pretty obsessed with her
所以如果他要杀人 没准
if he's going through with all this, so maybe...
会把露西关在跟她有关系的地方
he's keeping Lucy somewhere that connects to her.
很好
That's good.
这是谁的房♥子
Whose house is this?
罗莎琳德叔叔的
It belonged to Rosalind's uncle.
我在监狱上班的时候她跟我说的
She told me about it when I was at the prison.
这是片神圣的土地
It's sacred land.
是她第一次杀人的地方
It's where she scored her first kill.
那次你不知道
You don't know about that one.
有太多你不知道的
There's so much you don't know about her.
我知道所有
I know everything.
那你可真棒
Good for you.
哥们 我可不想知道所有
'Cause, dude, I don't want to know everything.
你们这种人 都是毒瘤
People like her, like you, you're a cancer.
那你可说对了 对吧
You'd know something about that, wouldn't you?
露西呢
Where's Lucy?
在屋里
In the house.
去看看啊
Let's go see her.
注意绊网
Watch the tripwire.
好了
There you go.
有发现了
Hey, hey, we got something.
凯勒布用了杰瑞的身份 在科恩县那边
Caleb used Jerry's identity to rent a post office box
租了一个邮箱 就在监狱附近
in Kern County, near the prison.
但辞职之后邮箱也留着
But he kept it up after he quit.
继续付着钱 他肯定在附近有房♥子
Still pays for it. He must have a place close by.
罗莎琳德的家人 她的信托里在科恩县那边有个农场
- Rosalind's family -- her trust owns a farm in Kern County.
露西
Lucy!
没错
Yeah.
她在外面某处的地下了
She's in the ground out there somewhere.
罗莎琳德很遗憾你没看到你老婆怎么死的
Rosalind felt bad that you missed your wife's death,
所以她给了你露西的死亡作为补偿
so she's giving you Lucy's death to make up for it.
我们一起来看看啊
We'll watch it together.
然后你就要进到这个桶里去
And then you'll go in that barrel.
星星在你头顶闪耀
* Stars shining bright above you
晚风轻拂 说着我爱你
* Night breezes seem to whisper "I love you"
鸟儿在梧桐树上歌♥唱
* Birds singing in the sycamore tree
做一个关于我的梦吧
* Dream a little dream of me
亲吻我 刚跟我说晚安
* Say "Nighty night" and kiss me
紧紧抱住我 说你想我
* Just hold me tight and tell me you'll miss me
当我一个人 无比忧郁
* While I'm alone and blue as can be
做一个关于我的梦吧
* Dream a little dream of me
星星陨落 但我一直在 亲爱的
* Stars fading, but I linger on, dear
仍旧渴望你的吻
* Still craving your kiss
一直渴望到天亮 浅爱的
* I'm longing to linger till dawn, dear
我想说
* Just saying this
希望你好梦直到天明
* Sweet dreams till sunbeams find you
在梦中忘记一切忧愁
* Sweet dreams that leave all worries behind you
在梦中
* But in your dreams whatever...
洛杉矶警局小队就位
LAPD unit on site.
等不及特警队了 要进去了
We cannot wait for SWAT. We're going in.
洛杉矶警♥察♥ 放下枪
LAPD! Drop that gun!
不
No!
我靠了
Damn it!
不
No!
只有他知道露西在哪
He's the only one who knows where Lucy is!
稳住他的头部 把他翻过来
Stabilize his head. Let's roll him over. Okay.
来来来
Go, go, go.
找东西按住
Find something to put pressure on that.
我是约翰·诺兰警官
This is Officer John Nolan.
嫌疑人中枪 我需要救护车来757老农场路
I need a Code 3 ambulance sent to 757 Old Farm Road.
有一名枪伤受害人
I have a gunshot wound victim,
男性 30来岁 有意识 在呼吸
male in his 30s, conscious and breathing.
收到 救护车已经出发
Copy. Code 3 ambulance en route.
预计到达时间8分钟
Be advised ambulance ETA is eight minutes.
他撑不过8分钟的
He won't last that long.
我去拿急救包
I'm gonna get the first aid kit.
你干什么
What are you doing?
约翰
John?
救护车还有八分钟才到
The ambulance is eight minutes out.
我有一名枪伤受害人 胸口中了一枪
I have a gunshot wound victim, one round to the chest.
- 如果他死了 露西也死了 - 露西在哪
If he dies, Lucy dies. Where the hell's Lucy?
把摄像头转过去让我看看
Turn the phone around so I can see.
近一点 看不到 太黑了
Closer. I can't see. More light.
按住他
Hold him.
打开手电
Get the flashlight.
把布从伤口上拿掉
Okay. Pull the cloth away from the wound.
轻轻按压他腹部的不同部位
Gently push down on different parts of his abdomen.
约翰 我要看看伤口的内部
John, I need to see inside the wound.
怎么看
How am I supposed to do that?
把伤口周围的肉扒开
Pull the flesh back from around the wound.
把手电筒的光打进去 越进去越好
Shine the flashlight in there, far as you can.
她在哪 露西在哪
Where is she? Where is Lucy?!
她死了
She's dead.
按住他
Hold him down.
他失血过多 已经苍白了
He's losing a lot of blood. He's getting pale.
子弹可能打到了胸腔分支
The round may have nicked one of the thoracic branches,
你还有一分钟时间了
which means you have about a minute.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表