比我们提前一个半路口
He's about half a block ahead.
就是他
That's him right there.
看来达克斯顿先找到他了
Looks like Daxton got to him first.
来了
Here we go.
7A15 正在追逐黑色越野车
7-Adam-15 in pursuit of black SUV,
圣达非南部 请求支援和空中协助
south on Santa Fe, requesting backup and airship.
他刚刚急转弯 往左去了
He just took a quick left.
7A15 飞空艇一号♥已经到达
7-Adam-15, Airship 1 arriving on scene.
7A15
7-Adam-15.
车辆停在美铁维修场以北
Vehicle is stopped just north of the Amtrak Maintenance Yard.
跟踪器显示 他还在车里
Tracker says he's still inside the car.
洛杉矶警♥察♥ 下车举起手来
LAPD! Exit the car with your hands up!
- 哈珀 - 没人
Harper? Clear.
哈珀
Harper.
这里有血
I got blood.
达克斯顿肯定是发现了
Daxton must've figured out
我们通过手表跟着乔丹
we were tracking Jordan by his watch.
为什么要把手砍掉
Why cut off his hand?
不直接杀了他呢
Why not just kill him?
因为达克斯顿还想要钱
'Cause Daxton wants his money back.
乔丹虽然拿不到他偷的钱
Jordan may not have access to the money he stole,
但他有本事继续偷
but he has the skills to steal more.
血迹停止了
Blood trail stops.
肯定把他胳膊包住了
Yeah, he must've wrapped his arm.
我们分头找吧
Alright. Uh, let's split up.
我往东 你往西
I'll take east, you go west.
西是那边啊
Okay, uh, west is... that way.
没错
Yes, that is west.
我还是有点转向
I'm trying to get used to the coast being on the other side.
赶快出来
Come out of there right now!
如果我看到枪 你就死定了
I see a gun, and you're dead.
趴下 胳膊伸出来 腿张开
Lie down, arms out, legs spread.
警官 你的6点钟处
Officer, on your 6:00!
7A15
7-Adam-15.
捕获两名嫌疑人 还有两名在逃 感谢提醒
Two in custody, two outstanding. Thanks for the assist.
7A15 收到 枪法漂亮
7-Adam-15, copy that. Nice shooting.
你不用非得砍掉我的手啊
You didn't have to c-cut off my hand.
他们跟踪了你的手表
They were tracking your watch.
摘手表也有更容易得方式好吗
There's easier ways to take off a watch, dude.
大哥
Hey, big guy.
- 没事吧 - 我眼睛火♥辣♥辣的
You okay? My eyes are on fire!
没说你
Not you.
别昏过去 7A15 请求协助
Hey, stay with me. 7-Adam-15. Code 4.
有一名成年男性 左手被截肢
I have an adult male, severed left hand,
流血过多 无意识 还有呼吸
severe blood loss, unconscious but breathing.
赶快派救护车来
Send an R/A unit to my location.
乔丹 别昏过去
Jordan, stay with me, buddy.
罗兰警官的死亡
Officer Rowland's murder
是我作为警♥察♥的第一个经历
was my first experience as a police officer.
我近乎绝望的想要就他
I tried desperately to save his life
他死的时候我握着他的手
and held his hand as he died.
对格雷警长也是一样
And did the same for Sergeant Grey,
我陪他一起去了医院
riding with him to the hospital.
现在没那么常常做噩梦了
The nightmares are less frequent now.
但一想到罗素尔·斯坎琳
But the thought of Russell Scanlin
要被放回到社会
being released back into society
我就阵阵心痛
is too painful to bear.
我请求委员会
And I urge the Board
拒绝假释他
to reject his application for parole.
谢谢
Thank you.
请记录
Let the record reflect.
洛佩兹警官完成陈述
Officer Lopez has completed her statement.
现在委员会邀请
The Board would like to invite.
韦德·格雷警长进行陈述
Sergeant Wade Grey to make a statement.
格雷警长 为了记录方便 请说一下你的名字
Sergeant Grey, would you state your name for the record?
韦德·格雷警长
Sergeant Wade Grey.
谢谢 请继续吧
Thank you. Please proceed.
丹尼斯·罗兰生前是我的搭档
Dennis Rowland was my partner.
我的朋友
My friend.
我也曾是他的伴郎
And I was the best man at his wedding.
我
And, um...
每天都很想他
And I miss him every day.
他
He...
抱歉
Um... I'm sorry.
我今天开过来
Um... I drove here today,
本来很自信的想说准备好的一切
confident on what I was going to say.
我想要具体的描述 我搭档死时还太年轻
Um... every detail on how my partner was killed too young.
以及为何罗素尔·斯坎琳
And how Russell Scanlin
应该把牢底坐穿
deserves to be buried inside these walls.
但真♥相♥是
But the truth is,
我没办法比洛佩兹警官更打动人了
I can't be more eloquent than Officer Lopez.
此时此刻
And right now...
我感觉自己有义务跟这个年轻人说两句
I find myself compelled to say something to this young man.
一直以为 我都很恨你做出这种事
For so long, I hated you for what you did.
你的罪也没有赎完
And you're not done paying for that.
但我的搭档也不是完美无瑕的
But I'd be lying if I sat here and said my partner was perfect.
我亲眼见证了他内心的恶魔
I saw the power of his demons firsthand,
我保证他终究能得到救赎
and I promised him that he could find redemption.
那如果我不也对你心存希望
So what kind of man would I be
我还算什么男人
if I didn't believe the same about you?
我还没准备好原谅你 罗素尔
I'm not ready to forgive you for what you did, Russell.
但我会祈祷
But I will pray
如果你有幸 得到第二次机会
that if you're fortunate to get a second chapter,
你会好好教育你的儿子
you do right by your boy.
告诉他 到底什么才是
Show him what it means
真正为自己的行为负责
to truly take responsibility for your actions.
怎么样
Well?
假释被拒
Parole denied.
准备好回家了吗
Ready to go home?
准备好了
Yes. I am.
谢谢
Thank you.
风水轮流转哈
Karma's a bitch, huh?
没错
That is true.
你真是疯了
You're some kind of nut job.
我盗用你的身份
I mean, I steal your identity,
让你的生活一团糟
I make your life a living hell,
结果你还救我一命
and then you save my life?
那是我的职责
That's my job.
我的东西在橱子里的包里
Hey, my personal stuff's in a bag in the closet.
帮我拿一下吧
Would you grab it?
看到那个钥匙了吗
You see that key?
皮克街上一个储藏室里
There's a vintage comic book collection
有一套古董漫画书收藏
hidden in a storage space on Pico.
我用你孩子的学费买♥♥的
I bought it with the money from your kid's college fund.
- 不用跟我炫耀了 - 不 你没懂
Thanks for rubbing it in my face. No, you don't get it...
我可以在证词里面发誓
I'll swear in an affidavit
这是用偷你的钱买♥♥的
that I used your money to buy it.
那我就不用等法庭强制执行 从综合补偿款里面获赔了
Then I won't have to wait for the court to reimburse me from the general fund.
我就可以卖♥♥掉漫画书
I could sell the collection,
几周之内 把钱拿回来
have my money back within... weeks.
好像谢谢你
It seems strange to thank you
把偷我的钱还给我 有点奇怪啊
for returning money you stole from me.
反正就是这么个事咯
It's been that kind of a day.
是啊
Yes, it has.
击掌是不是不太现实了
I suppose a high five's out of the question?
不如碰个拳好了
Why don't we just bump it?
长官 有空吗
Sir, you got a minute?
韦斯特警官 你好像精力充沛啊
Officer West, you seem energized.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
抱歉
Oh, um, I'm sorry.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表