我不知道 但是这一切根本说不通
I don't know, but this whole thing is not adding up.
我打算联♥系♥一个同事
I'm gonna reach out to a co-worker
她之前接过那个街区案子
who had a case on the same block.
或许她听说过什么
Maybe she heard something.
- 太好了 有消息随时跟进我 - 没问题
- That's great. Keep me posted? - Will do.
下去 上来
Down. Up.
下去 上来
Down. Up.
别 你小子别停
Don't... Don't you dare stop.
让他们休息会 凯恩
Give it a rest, Caine.
小伙子们跟我来
Boy's with me.
起来
Get up.
站起来 站起来
On your feet, on your feet!
走
Let's go!
托马斯
Thomas?
你每周都跟我打电♥话♥
You on the phone every week,
说你过得多么多么好
telling me how great you're doing,
却以这样的方式跟我相见吗
and this is how I see you?
最近赫克托惹上了不少麻烦
Hector's been getting into a lot of trouble lately.
因为偷窃和吸毒的事在少管所待了几个月
Spent the last few months in juvie for theft and drugs.
他想步他大哥的后尘
He wants to follow in his big brother's footsteps.
你♥他♥妈♥怎么想的
Why the hell you want to do that?
因为他不知好歹
Because he doesn't know any better.
还以为你是个模范榜样呢
He thinks you're a role model.
你们别这么跟他说话
Hey, don't talk to him like that.
不 女警♥察♥说得没错
No, lady cop's right.
你不该引我为傲
I'm no one to be proud of.
你怎么能这么说
How can you say that?
你在这风生水起 大家都尊重你
You run things in here. People respect you.
不 他们都怕我
No, they're afraid of me.
这可不是一回事
That ain't the same thing.
等你到这来了 你想当个人都难
When you're in here, you can't afford to be a human being.
等你变得毫无人性了 也就再也回不去了
And once you lose that, you can never get it back.
别重蹈我的覆辙
Don't be me.
什么情况
What's that?
出了点小状况
Just a little bit of trouble.
在这已经司空见惯了
It's a daily occurrence around here,
但是我还是得去看看
but I do need to go see to it.
夏普 盯紧他们三个
Sharp, put the three of them on a short leash.
监狱长在撒谎
Warden's lying.
两声短鸣意思是有暴♥乱♥
Two short bursts mean there's a riot going on.
这里马上就要乱成一锅粥了
About to get crazy up in here.
长官 有空吗
Sir, do you have a second?
当然 什么事
Sure. What's up?
假设地说
Hypothetically,
横向职调需要涉及什么工作
what's involved in a lateral move?
我也不想失去你
Well, I hate to lose you,
但事实是 即便如此警局也能照常运转
but the truth is, it'd be pretty seamless.
那纽约警局那边呢
What about NYPD?
那可就是另一♥码♥事了
That's a whole other beast.
你得去纽约市警♥察♥学院
You would have to go to the NYPD Academy,
完成外勤训练计划
complete the FTO program
这还是你出外勤之前要做的事情
before you'd even be allowed back on the streets.
到时候你差不多得从最基础的事开始做起
You would basically be starting from square one.
事实上
In fact
你会成为纽约警局版的约翰·诺兰
you would be the John Nolan of the NYPD.
不 那一点都不搞笑
No, you see that's not funny.
简直笑死人了
That's hilarious.
肯定是个很大的牺牲
It'd be a big sacrifice.
但如果能和瑞秋一起 也就值了
But if Rachel's the one, it'd be worth it.
谁说这事跟瑞秋有关系了
Who said this was about Rachel?
先说好
Just be sure.
同居就已经够难了
Moving in together is tough enough.
再说了 新的工作 新的城市 也没有社会关系可以依靠
Plus new jobs, new city, no social network to lean on...
你也不希望最后搞得不欢而散吧
You don't want to end up resenting each other.
谢了
Thanks.
随时效劳 菜鸟
Anytime, "Boot".
他为什么叫你菜鸟
Why'd he call you "Boot"?
没什么 内部开开玩笑罢了
Nothing. Inside joke.
怎么了
Hey. What's up?
我同事听说 最近那个街区
My co-worker heard that a few other kids
有其他几个孩子病了
in the neighborhood got sick recently.
结果发现 市政♥府♥四个月之前
Turns out, the city started maintenance
开始维修当地的主供水线路
on the main water line four months ago,
所以换成了井水供给
so they switched to well water.
而保罗是三个月前病的
And Paul got sick three months ago.
五年前 西弗化工厂被指控
Five years ago, Seaver Chemical was accused
大量排放炼油厂含重金属废水
of dumping heavy metals from their refinery.
他们付了点钱作为罚款 雇了一个高价法律顾问
They paid a small fine and got a high-priced consultant
声明说这些废水排放对环境影响不大
to certify that the environmental impact was negligible.
很显然 并不属实
Well, clearly, that might not be the case.
是 但这对于艾瑞斯来说于事无补
Yes, but that does not help Iris.
因为我 她的儿子被抓走了
I got her son taken away from her,
现在想扭转局面可就不容易了
and reversing that is not gonna be easy.
你不能直接告诉法官说你搞错了吗
Can't you just tell the judge you made a mistake?
没有确凿的证据行不通
Not without definitive proof.
艾瑞斯可能会失去她儿子
Iris could lose her son
都是因为我太鲁莽了
all because I pulled the trigger too quickly.
没事的
It's okay.
最好祈祷监狱长能平息这场暴♥乱♥
Better hope that the Warden squashes this riot.
警♥察♥和那些孩子对于犯人来说可是最理想的人♥质♥
Cops and kids are about the best hostages inmates could dream of.
奥斯卡 闭嘴
Oscar, shut up.
你不该带这些人回牢房♥吗
Shouldn't you take these guys back to their cells?
我是说 哈珀和我可以保护这些孩子
I mean, Harper and I can guard the kids.
没有指令我不会擅自行动
I don't make a move without orders.
我猜三声短鸣比两声短鸣情况要更严重了吧
I'm guessing three bursts is worse than two?
这就差不多是个祈祷
It's just a call to prayer.
意思是 祈祷他们下手能痛快点
As in... pray they kill you quick.
等等 所以你说这些是袭击前的迹象 对吧
Wait. So, uh, you called them "pre-assault indicators", right?
- 对 - 我有个问题
- Right. - I got a question.
你是以你的约会算法
Did you use your dating algorithm
为雏形 用在洛杉矶警局项目上了吗
as a base for the LAPD one?
当然没有
'Course not.
绝对是了
That's a yes.
稍等一下 莎莉
Hold on just a second. Sally.
- 埃尔维斯 你在哪 - 怎么
- Elvis, Elvis, where are you? - Wh...
- 他有枪 - 等等 冷静点
- He's got a gun. - Wait, wait, wait. C-Calm down, calm down.
- 怎么了 - 应该是我们的其中一个客户
- What's going on? - One of our clients, I think.
- 谁 - 发生什么了
- Uh, who? - What's happening?
- 他有枪 他说都是我们的错 - 我们的其中一个客户
- He's got a gun. He said it's our fault. - Uh, uh, one of our clients
他失恋了并且认为是我们的错 带着一把枪去了我们公♥司♥
blames us for his breakup, and he just showed up with a gun.
天呐 救命
Oh, my God. Help!
等等 莎莉 你还在吗
Uh, wait, Sally, are you still there?
- 莎莉 - 这里是7A07
- Sally? - 7-Adam-07.
这里是7A07
7-Adam-07.
我们已抵达现场 很可能有一个激进分子枪手
We're on scene and have a possible active shooter
在2100号♥诺尔路 已开火
at 2100 Knoll Road. Shots fired.
躲在我们车后面等着
Wait here behind our car.
等警官到了 告诉他们我们进了哪个门
When officers arrive, show them what door we went in
他们让你做什么你就照做
and do exactly as they tell you.
这里是7A07 我们现在从北门进入
7-Adam-07. We're making entry now through the north door.
重复 两名警官从北门进入建筑
Repeat, two officers making entry, north door.
所有待命小组 紧急情况 请立马前来
All responding units, Code 3.
- 收到 7A07号♥进入建筑制♥服♥激进分子枪手 - 你们不等后援吗
- Copy. 7-Adam-07 making entry on an active shooter. - You're not waiting for backup?
情况不同 有激进枪手 我们要进去
Not on an active shooter. We go in.
但是你别进去 不管你看到什么听到什么
But you don't. No matter what you see or hear,
都得待在外面 躲在掩护体后面
you stay outside, stay behind cover!
如果你跟着我们进去 到时候就是由检尸官带你出来了
If you follow us in, the coroner can carry you out.
懂了吗
Understand?
- 救救我们 他有枪 - 快走 快走
- Help us! He's got a gun! - Go! Go!
有多少个枪手 有多少个枪手
How many shooters? How many shooters?
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表