原装四厢涡轮增压
with an original turbo trans.
你一路从亚利桑那开过来的吗
You drive it all the way in from Arizona?
没 我开到了纽约
No. No, I, uh... I actually drove it to New York
然后登上了货轮
and then I got on a cargo ship
然后又穿过了巴拿马运河
and then we went through the Panama Canal.
你也不用嘲讽我吧
No need to be an ass about it.
你觉得能卖♥♥多少钱
What do you think I could get for it?
不知道 你想卖♥♥了吗
I don't know, man. W-What, you want to sell it?
没准 留给我车的人不是好人
I don't know. The guy who left it to me was bad news.
垃圾一个
Real piece of crap.
别说我爸
Harper: Hey! Don't talk about my dad!
把手放在背后
Hands behind your back!
你♥爸♥
Your dad?
那他就是
That would make him...
- 我弟弟了 - 同父异母的
My brother. Half-brother.
等一下
Wait. Just wait. Just... Just stop.
- 你叫什么 - 皮特·诺兰
What is your name? Pete. Nolan.
- 你♥爸♥呢 - 查尔斯
And your father was? Charles.
有个大肚子
He had a beer belly,
蓝眼睛 海军陆战队纹身
he had blue eyes, a Marine Corps tattoo.
他可喜欢在趴体上剔牙了
I don't know, he liked to take his teeth out at parties.
超有性格的
He was quite a character!
最后一个我不确定了
You got me on that last one.
他抛弃我跟我妈的时候才35岁
He was 35 when he abandoned my mom and me.
你想怎么办
Alright, what do you want to do here?
手铐解了
Take off the cuffs.
- 你要放了我吗 - 是
You're gonna let me go? Yes.
你确定吗 上次被我打的警♥察♥
Are you sure? 'Cause the last cop I punched
可没那么宽宏大量啊
was not that cool about it.
你打过多少警♥察♥啊
How many cops have you punched?
今天吗 还是以前
Like, today, or, like, ever?
开玩笑的 就一个
I'm kidding. One.
没 五个 我打过五个警♥察♥
Five. I've punched five cops.
直到今天 我才知道我有个弟弟
Look... before today, I didn't even know I had a brother.
同父异母的
Half-brother, alright?
那律师给我读遗嘱的时候 说你会得到车
And I was just as surprised when the chick read the will
我也惊讶死了
and said that you were getting the car.
我不知道他为啥这样
I don't know why he did that.
我也不懂
Yeah. I don't know why he did that, either.
如果我可以走了 我就走了
Now, if I'm free to go, uh, I'm gonna go.
回亚利桑那了
Back to Arizona, alright?
我知道今天咱俩都有点吓着了
Um... look, this has all been a bit of a shock,
但如果你愿意 可以等到我下班
but if you'd like to... wait around till after my shift,
- 然后或许可以 - 干嘛
I don't know, maybe we could... What?
一起出去互相了解
Hang out and get to know each other
然后成为好基友吗
and become best friends?
算了吧
No. I'll pass.
好好享受那辆车吧
Enjoy the car.
很高兴见到你啊
Nice meeting you.
门是用推的
It's a push.
吃饭去吧
Lunch?
所以警长考试是怎么回事
So, how does it work? The sergeants exam?
立刻就能升职给你加一条杠吗
Do you get the stripe right away?
不 考试通过是第一关
No. Passing the test is the first step.
只有空出了位置 你才能升职
You only get promoted when a spot opens up.
如果排名靠前 可能要等一两个月
You're at the top of the list, might take a month or two.
排名越低 等的越久
The lower you are, the longer it's gonna take.
而有些人 永远没机会
And for some, they'll never get a shot.
就得过两年再考试
Be taking the test again in two years.
你们家庭入侵的受害者刚刚被袭击了
Hey. Your home invasion victim was just assaulted.
在去急诊的路上
He's on his way to the ER.
内文吗 我们刚刚才见过他啊
Nevin? We just saw him.
马奎尔他们肯定等我们走了又回去了
Yeah, Marquel must have doubled back after we left.
伤的严重吗
Is he hurt bad?
右臂骨折 肋骨擦伤
Fractured right arm, bruised ribs,
几颗牙齿松了
couple of loose teeth.
他要疼几周了
He's gonna be in pain for a few weeks.
你们知道谁干的吗
Do you guys know who did it?
知道 但除非内文出面指正
Yeah, but we can't do anything about it
不然我们束手无策
unless Nevin makes an official ID.
但他不会的
Which he's not going to do.
没准女朋友愿意
But maybe his girlfriend will.
好运了
Good luck.
他怎么样
Tim: How is he?
很不好
He's tough.
骨头都戳出来了
Didn't want me to call 911,
也不想让我报♥警♥
even though the bone was sticking out.
抱歉 感觉挺吓人的
I'm sorry. That sounds upsetting.
他那么努力想要弥补过去的一切
He's trying so hard to make up for the things he did.
为什么就不能放过他呢
Why can't they just leave him alone?
因为那帮人都不是好东西 但我们可以帮忙的
Because they're predators. But we can help.
帮忙 就是因为你们上午去了 他才被打的
How? He's here because you came around this morning.
马奎尔要确认内文不会告密的
Marquel had to make sure that Nevin wasn't snitching.
告密什么
Snitching about what?
我才不说
No way.
萨沙 如果你走了
Sasha, you walk away,
他最后要么回去坐牢 要么会死
he ends up back in prison or dead.
我们不帮忙的话 内文要么屈服
Look, without us, Nevin either gives in,
让马奎尔得逞
gives Marquel what he wants,
要么他不干 被马奎尔弄死
or he doesn't and Marquel kills him.
只有我们可以给他一个不同的结果了
We're his only hope at a different outcome.
发誓你们会保护他吗
You promise you can protect him?
如果让我打包票那也是骗你的
I'd be lying if I said yes,
但如果没有我们 他一点生存机会都没
but he's got no chance without us.
马奎尔想让内文通过面包店
Marquel wants Nevin to launder drug money
给他们洗毒资
through the bakery.
说他有24小时决定
Said he had 24 hours to decide.
现在你们知道了
Now you know.
那怎么办 以袭击罪名逮捕马奎尔吗
So, what's the play? Arrest Marquel for assault?
不行 如果逮捕了
No. We do that,
马奎尔的人会杀了萨沙和内文的
and Marquel's guys will kill Sasha and Nevin.
那怎么办
Then what?
不知道
I don't know.
邻居说她没看到盗窃
Lopez: Neighbor says she didn't witness the theft,
但是原话是 那个雕塑才是真正的犯罪
but, quote, "That statue was the real crime."
我问的那个女的说
And the woman I talked to said that she wished
她希望几年前她能有勇气偷了那个雕塑
she had the balls to steal that thing years ago,
不管是谁偷的
and whoever took it
都应该为那个人建一尊雕像
should have a statue erected in their honor.
好吧 再问一家就上报
Alright. One more house and I'm calling it.
警♥察♥
Police!
车道上停着车呢
There's a car in the driveway.
洛杉矶警♥察♥
LAPD!
我们只想问几个问题
We just have a few questions for you.
明天再来跟进也行吧
I guess we can follow up tomorrow.
救命
Man: Help!
听到了吗
Did you hear that?
- 什么 - 救命
Hear what? Help!
救命
Help!
救命
Man: Help!
救命
Help!
天啊
Oh, God. Oh! God!
想想我的感受吧 我都被这坨屎压得尿了
Think how I feel. I've been lying in it.
我居然有个弟弟
I have a brother.
我爸死了 我还有个弟弟
My father is dead, and I have a brother.
你已经说了好几遍了
Yeah, we've been through all of this at some length.
昨天我还没有弟弟
I mean, yesterday, I didn't have a brother,
今天突然冒出来个弟弟
and today, I have a brother.
简直改变了一切
That is a serious shift in the universe.
真的吗 真正的兄弟姐妹
Is it? Look, I mean, real siblings are people
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表