- 菜鸟老警 前情提要 - 比安卡对吧 海♥洛♥因♥吗
Previously on "The Rookie"... Bianca, right? Heroin?
你要成为一名线人了
You're gonna become an informant.
我一直在教韦斯特警官
I've been instructing Officer West about how patrol
巡逻时如何利用低级罪犯
can leverage lower-level criminals.
是想要在探员考试之前当当好人吧
Perhaps earn some goodwill prior to your detectives exam?
- 怎么了 - 杰森进重监室了
What's wrong? Jason is in ICU.
你觉得这样会让你排名下降吗
Think this will move you down the list?
还排名呢 我已经被取消资格了
Are you kidding? I'm off the list.
里佩尔
Ripper.
- 你之前跟伊芙一起混的 - 对 有一阵
You used to hang with Eva. Yeah, for a minute.
- 因为她偷我东西 - 我们得进去了
Because she stole from me. We got to get in there.
伊芙已经付出了代价
Eva already caught her beating.
但既然你这么大方
But since you're feeling so generous,
我确实有个活儿你可以帮忙
I do have a job you could help with.
那是我老公
Whoa! That's my old man.
- 让开 - 你打我啊
Walk away. Make me.
回见了
See you around.
辛格先生 清出来
Mr. Singer. Step out, please.
是要放了我吗
Releasing me so soon?
我刚开始适应呢
I was just getting comfortable.
不 该排队指认了
Nope. It's lineup time.
不过别担心
But don't worry.
等你被指认出来 你有大把时间
Once you get ID'd, you'll have plenty of time
去监狱里好好呆着了
to get comfortable in prison.
走吧
Let's go.
是如果我被指认出来
If I'm ID'd.
就位吧 三号♥位
Take your place -- position three.
我的幸运数字是4 可以去4号♥位吗
Four is my lucky number. Can I do that one instead?
不行
No.
你好啊 警官
How you doing, Officer?
一号♥ 往前
Number one, step forward.
二号♥ 往前
Number two, step forward.
三号♥ 往前
Number three, step forward.
不要瞎猜
We don't want you to guess.
即便认不出来 也比认错人要好
It's better to not identify anyone than the wrong person.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我没办法确定
I'm just not sure.
没事 感谢你的帮助
It's okay. We appreciate your help.
谢谢
Thank you.
陈警官 让他们解散吧
Officer Chen, release the lineup.
你刚刚说啥 我要蹲一阵子了吗
You were saying something about a "long-term" stay?
她指认出你了吗
She ID you?
没 干完就跑
Nope. Hit 'em hard, drive away fast.
他们都看不清
They never get a good look.
最爽的是
Best part is,
就从她身上 我轻而易举赚了一万
her fine-ass ride's gonna earn me 10K, easy.
开门
Open the cell!
- 他招了 - 对
He confess? Yeah.
等等 你们这是钓鱼执法
Nice. Wait! That's entrapment!
你错了
Uh, you're wrong.
警♥察♥局里不存在法律上的隐私保护
There's no legal expectation of privacy within a police station.
你在这里说的任何话 都可以拿来针对你
Anything you say here can be used against you.
干完就跑 对吧
Hit 'em hard, drive away fast.
你赶紧洗澡吧 你臭死了
Right into the shower, I hope. You stink.
我才不臭 是我的人设很臭
I don't stink. My character stinks.
讲真 我们应该看完的
Honestly, I think that we should stick with it.
他们说第十二集之后就开始好看了
They say it gets good after episode 12.
所以还要再无聊九个小时了
Oh. So only nine more hours of being bored out of my mind.
算了
Pass.
我挺喜欢的
I like it.
我觉得拍的很委婉
I think it's subtle
很微妙
and nuanced.
你应该更愿意看行动抢劫吧
I suppose you'd rather watch "Action Heist"?
随时啊
Any day.
斯特林 他们居然编出来鲨鱼在电梯里攻击人
Okay, they have a shark attack on an elevator, Sterling.
很棒啊
And it was awesome.
看什么也无所谓了
You know what? It doesn't even matter what we watch,
反正我看的不会是屏幕了
because I won't be looking at the screen anyway.
你们带了甜鱼 好棒啊
Sugarfish? You guys are the best! W--
我也来
Come on, let me in! Let me in! Uh...
你今晚不是跟瑞秋一起玩吗
I thought you were hanging out with Rachel tonight.
不玩了
Yeah, no.
我改时间了 因为今晚要播新一季的行动抢劫呢
I canceled because tonight is a new episode of "Action Heist."
行动抢劫 前情提要
Announcer: Previously on "Action Heist"...
最后呢 上面想让我们
Lastly, the brass wants us to increase
提升社区范围内的社交存在感
our social media presence within the community.
我们是警♥察♥ 又不是网红
We're cops, not influencers.
你不喜欢也没用 布拉德福德 你两者都是
Like it or not, Officer Bradford, you're both.
跟公众的良好纽带会让我们更安全的
A strong relationship with the public makes us all safer.
让他们看看 我们也是活生生的人吧
So let's show them we're people, too.
去跟大家拍几张自♥拍♥
Get out there, take a few selfies.
你说 诺兰警官
Yes, Officer Nolan?
之前在福克斯堡的时候 我都知道警♥察♥们的名字
Back in Foxburg, I knew most of the cops by name.
因为一共就四个啊
Because there were four of them.
五个 但是数量不重要
Five, but the number didn't matter.
因为他们大多数时间都是在步行巡逻
It's just that they spent most of their time on foot.
如果我们整天都待在警车里
I mean, how are we supposed to take a selfie with someone
怎么跟大家拍自♥拍♥啊
when we're trapped in our shop most of the day?
有道理
That's a good point.
我们确实在警车里待太久了
We do spend too much time locked inside our shops.
那这样
New plan.
今早的巡逻都步行
Everyone spends the morning on foot patrol.
干得漂亮 诺兰警官
Good one, Officer Nolan.
- 我知道你在想什么 - 够呛吧
I can tell what you're thinking. Doubt it.
你在想怎么杀了我
You're working out how to kill me
又不让执法记录仪拍到
without your body cam catching it.
对 还真是
Yeah, actually, that is what I was thinking.
妈妈 警♥察♥叔叔
Mommy! Policeman!
你好啊小朋友 你叫什么
Hi, there, buddy. What's your name?
萨姆 这是真枪吗
Sam. Is that a real gun?
是的哦
It sure is.
我可以玩一下吗
Can I hold it? Oh!
不行啊 这样违规的哦
No. That's, uh -- That's against the rules.
不过我可以给你贴纸哦
But I do have some stickers here for you.
- 谢谢 - 不客气 老弟 玩的开心
Thanks! You bet, buddy. Have a good day.
你看 多好
See? That was great!
洛杉矶一小时会有四起重罪发生呢
There are four felonies an hour in Los Angeles.
你的时间可真的是没有浪费哦
But, no, that was a good use of time.
我完全接受社区关系促进
I've got no problem with community engagement.
市民在执法中也是很重要的
Citizens play a vital role in policing.
他们越喜欢我们 就更愿意帮我们
The more they like us, the more they help us.
你这态度出其不意的乐观啊
That's a surprisingly enlightened attitude.
警官们 我有个法律方面的问题
Yo -- Yo, officers. Uh, I got a legal question.
抱歉 我们不是真警♥察♥ 只是群演
Sorry, we're not real cops. We're extras.
那边在拍电影
There's a movie shoot down the street.
好吧 谢了
Cool. Thanks.
干嘛 啥都要问别人 自己百度去啊
What am I? Google? Do your own research.
别误会啊
Look, don't get me wrong.
我也挺喜欢跟露西一起玩的
I love hanging out with Lucy, and I know she's, like,
她也总是慢慢渗透到我们的约会里去
slow-rolling back to the dating scene, but...
但我好久没跟我男朋友单独亲热了
I miss my boyfriend.
- 那你告诉她啊 - 不行的
So tell her that. I can't.
她现在还很脆弱的
She's still in, like, a delicate place.
那你之后一段时间内
Then forget about having any alone time
就别想着跟斯特林独处了
in the foreseeable future.
7A07 请前去支援一起谋杀案件
Dispatcher: 7-Adam-07, attaching you to a possible 187.
丈夫回到家 发现妻子在流血 无意识
Husband arrived home to find wife bleeding and unresponsive.
- 天啊 - 探员已经在路上了
Detectives en route. Thank God.
7A07 收到 我们前往支援
7-Adam-07, show us responding.
你贿赂了调度中心多少钱 让他们先找我们去啊
How much did you pay Dispatch to give us the first call?
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表