保险栓
The safety.
等等 这样会很吵的
Wait! Wait! It's gonna be loud.
邻居都会听到的
Your neighbors are gonna hear it.
他们会报♥警♥的
They'll call the police.
你说得对
Damn it, he's right.
你说得对 天啊
You're right. Oh, God.
怎么办啊 本杰明 帮我啊
What am I gonna do? Benjamin, help me.
我可以把他捅死啊
I-I could stab him to death.
不行 会好多血的
Ah, no, no. All the blood.
哪怕我清理干净了 他们也会发现的
Even if I clean it up, they -- they'll find it
因为有那个灯可以照出来的
because they have the sprays and -- and the lights and the...
我知道了
I know.
我可以把你给打死
I could beat you to death.
不不不 也会很多血的
No, whoa, whoa! No, no, that's gonna be a lot of blood.
比你用刀血还多
It's -- Even more than if you used the knife.
到处都是血的
It'll go everywhere.
我靠了
Damn it!
你不呼吸就会死了
You die if you can't breathe.
这个我知道
I know that.
基本生物学
I mean, that's just basic biology.
等下
Wait! Wait!
- 妮拉 大晚上的 - 我知道
Nyla? It's the middle of the night. I know.
抱歉
I'm sorry, but ...
你看到我搭档了吗
Have you seen my partner?
白天跟我一起那人
The guy that I was with earlier on today?
没 怎么了
No. Why?
他刚刚离开我家
Because he left the house a while ago,
但车还在
and his truck is still here.
手♥机♥也不接
And he's not answering his cell.
好奇怪哦
Oh. Weird.
没有诶 我和本都一直在睡觉
Weird. No, Ben and I have been asleep for hours.
什么都没看到
Haven't seen anything.
好吧 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
希望你能找到他
I hope you find him.
刚刚是妮拉
That was Nyla.
我真希望她和多诺万和好
I really hope she gets back with Don.
我们一起玩的可好了
We always had so much fun with them.
还记得吗
Remember?
你没事吧
Hey. Hey. You alright?
我来了 有我呢
I gotcha. I gotcha.
约翰怎么样了
How's John?
可能需要缝几针 还需要点安定
Uh, he might need a couple stitches and a Valium,
不过他会没事的
but, um, he'll be okay.
估计该搬家了
I think it might be time to move.
这地方简直了
This neighborhood's a mess.
本杰明和格里芬本来很幸福的啊
Benjamin and Griffin were such a great couple.
我们曾经也很幸福啊
But so were we at one point in time.
这没法比啊
Oh, come on. There's no comparison.
我们是不和谐 但也没有直接崩溃掉啊
We had our dark days, sure, but never a full psychotic break.
我有几次都差点了
I don't know. I got close a couple times.
谢谢你
Uh, thank you for...
今晚让我来
letting me come tonight.
谢谢你倾听女儿的话
Thank you for listening to our daughter.
我应该更努力一点的
I should have done a better job with that.
得了吧
Are you kidding?
你是很好的爸爸啊
You are a great dad.
我让你经受了那么多
I mean, with everything that I put you through,
你可以让莱拉恨我的
you could have turned Lila against me.
但你没有
But you didn't.
你这样对我意义很重大的
You'll never know how much that means to me.
很晚了
It's late.
睡几个小时吧
You should grab a couple hours.
明天睡醒看到你
I think Lila would love it
莱拉会很开心的
if you were here when she wakes up.
我很乐意
I'd like that, too.
我没跟人约会
I'm not dating anyone.
或许你应该去试试
Mm, you should start.
也到时候了
It's time.
- 晚安了 - 晚安
Night. Good night.
破沙发
Oh, God.
笔录写完了之后
Once you're satisfied with your written statement,
在下面签字就行了
just sign the bottom.
- 真对不起 - 没事了
I am so sorry. Don't worry about it.
我应该一开始就跟你说实话的
Listen, I should have been straight with you
你利用了我 你知道我是菜鸟
from the beginning. You took advantage of me because I'm a rookie.
你知道如果是资深警官 是绝对不会允许你
You knew that a senior officer would never have let you
参与到那么危险的盯梢中去的
get involved in a dangerous takedown.
是 我这样对你很不公平
Yes, and it was very unfair of me,
但是我被困在原地太久了
but, listen, I've been stuck for so long.
我需要这样
I needed this.
需要被人当回事
To be taken seriously.
但是当重要时刻来临
And yet, when push came to shove,
你还是从严肃新闻 一下变成了偷♥拍♥娱乐八卦的小报记者
you went for the tabloid photo instead of the news story.
准备好出发了吗
Wesley: Hey, you ready to go?
什么
What?
现在就走吗
Now?
对啊 走呗
Yeah. Why not?
你可以在车上睡
You know, you can sleep in the car.
我们早点到酒店办入住
We'll get to the hotel by early check-in.
一切都带好了应该
I think I got everything.
你再检查一遍呗
Will you just double-check for me?
好的啊
Uh, I think so.
- 天啊 - 我知道
Oh, my God. I know, right?
我一直想要计划完美的旅行 完美的求婚
Look, I-I-I've been going nuts trying to plan the perfect trip,
我都要疯了 我压力太大了
the perfect proposal, but the pressure is killing me.
如果万一出了差错
I mean, what if something goes wrong or I lose the ring
万一我从天空中 从热气球上
or the ring goes over the side of the hot-air balloon
把戒指搞掉了咋办啊
from a thousand feet?
所以 与其去求婚度假
So, what if, instead of a proposal vacation,
不如去订婚度假啊
we have an engagement vacation?
你不会要拒绝吧
Unless you're about to say no?
你都还没问我呢啊
You won't know if you don't ask.
安吉拉 你是我最好的朋友
Angela, you're my best friend,
也是我见过最性感的女人
and you are the sexiest woman I have ever seen.
你会让我笑 有时候也会让我哭
You make me laugh and cry sometimes.
我见到你的那一瞬间
I fell in love with you
就爱上你了
the second that I met you,
之后就一直坠入爱河
and I have been falling ever since.
你愿意嫁给我吗
Will you marry me?
我愿意
Yes.
惊喜吧
Surprise!
我以后要叫你蛋头先生
I'm gonna start calling you Humpty Dumpty.
不要啊 他摔坏了都没修好
Don't do that. He never gets fixed.
那是因为他周围的人都很没用
It's because everyone around him is incompetent.
居然去杀皇帝的马和手下
All the king's horses and all the king's men?
就没人想到去杀皇帝的医生吗
Nobody could think to get the king's doctor?
为什么是马啊 根本不合逻辑啊
And why horses? Hardly qualified.
好了
Voilà.
我又把蛋头先生修好了
I put Humpty together again.
谢谢
Thank you.
也谢谢你昨晚来
And thank you for coming last night.
我之前没说实话
I-I lied at dinner.
我和西蒙是分居了
Simon and I are separated,
但还没开始办离婚
but we haven't actually started the divorce process yet.
- 我以为 -我知道
I j-just assumed. I know.
对不起
And -- And I'm sorry
最开始我没说清楚
that I wasn't clear about that from the beginning.
不是因为我跟他
I mean, it's -- it's not because
还有感情
the relationship is still alive.
我保证已经结束了
I mean, it is over, I promise.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表