不用 把咖啡给我
No. Give me the damn coffee.
有个嫌疑人
Whoa. We got a bogey.
是邻居吗
Banks: Neighbor?
感觉这人很紧张 一直走来走去的
Harper: Seems nervous. Keeps moving around.
会是里佩尔的运毒人吗
Could it be one of Ripper's carriers?
估计不是
Doubt it.
没拿包
No backpack, no bag.
是比安卡
It's Bianca.
她去干吗了
What the hell is she doing here?
玩无间道呢
Double-crossing us.
这等于自杀啊
That would be suicide.
里佩尔会知道 是她把他供出来的
Ripper would know it was her that gave him up.
那句说女人觉得丢脸 不愿善罢甘休的话怎么说的来着
What was that quote about a woman scorned?
各单位注意
Uh, point to all units.
一名友方人员走到了目标家门口
Be advised a friendly just walked into the target house.
重复 友方人员出现
Repeat, friendly is on scene.
能听到声音吗
Can we get some audio on this?
你想干嘛
Ripper: What the hell do you want?
警♥察♥盯上你了
Bianca: The cops are onto you.
再说一次
Say that again?
我说警♥察♥盯上你了
I said the cops are onto you.
他们知道多少
How much do they know?
我不知道
I don't know.
看到什么了吗
Hammer: See anything?
没 但并不表示他们不在周围盯着
No. But that doesn't mean they're not out there.
我们被发现了 得进去了
We've been made. We got to get in there.
不 等着
Negative. We hold here.
放开我啊
Ow! Let go of me!
去你♥妈♥的♥
Screw that!
- 诺兰说得对 他要杀了她 - 你把我卖♥♥了
Nolan's right. He's gonna kill her. You gave me up!
他不会在屋里杀她的
He's not gonna kill her in his house.
如果他认为我们盯上他了
If he thought we were onto him,
就会调虎离山 趁机逃跑
he'd create a distraction, make a run for it.
他要跑了
He's making a run for it.
不是他 是诱饵车辆
Negative. That's a decoy vehicle.
他想要分散警力 打开警戒范围
He's looking to split our resources and our perimeter.
各单位注意 看住房♥子
All units, stay with the house.
准备进入 倒计时十秒
Prepare to make entry, 10 seconds.
诱饵车要去转移毒品了
Decoy could be going for the drugs.
布拉德福德 陈
Bradford, Chen.
让那辆越野车离开范围 然后截停
Let the SUV get out of the area and then stop that vehicle.
7A19 嫌疑车辆在米德兰大街往东去了
7-Adam-19, suspect vehicle spotted heading east on Midland.
追捕中
Pursuing.
C位警戒范围人员 不要动
C-side perimeter, hold.
其余单位 原地待命
All other units, collapse on our location.
注意 我们要进去了
Be aware, we are initiating entry.
嫌疑人开枪 请求空中支援 需要协助
Shots fired. Calling for backup, airship. Code 3.
准备好了吗
Ready?
好了
Ready.
- 楼上至少有一个 - 去吧
At least one of them went upstairs. Go.
去
Go.
诺兰 没事吧
Nolan! You okay?
没事 在检查楼上
I'm good. Still clearing upstairs.
楼下安全 没有发现里佩尔和比安卡
Downstairs clear. No Ripper. No Bianca.
他们在诱饵车里
They're in the decoy vehicle.
7A19 注意 里佩尔在诱饵车里
7-Adam-19, be advised. Ripper is in the decoy vehicle.
重复 嫌疑人在诱饵车里
I repeat, he is in the decoy vehicle.
在博德利大街东北方向 即将追上车辆
Coming up on the vehicle heading northeast on Beaudry,
马上到的4街路口
approaching 4th Street intersection.
陈
Chen.
没事吧
You okay?
应该没事
Yeah, I think so.
哈珀 我是布拉德福德
Harper, Bradford.
哈珀收到 里佩尔在越野车里吗
Go to Harper. Was Ripper in the SUV?
不知道 我们被第二辆车偷袭了
Unknown. We got ambushed by a second vehicle.
棕色皮卡
Brown pickup truck.
两辆车都跑了
Both vehicles got away.
里佩尔直接去找芬太尼了
Nolan: Ripper's gonna head straight for the fentanyl.
他会杀了比安卡的
He'll kill Bianca.
我以为你能认出所有里佩尔的人呢
I thought you ID'd all of Ripper's crew.
- 拦截车里的人是谁 - 不知道
So, who was in the intercept vehicle? No idea.
我们是在里佩尔劫持了货物之后才盯上他们的
We've only been up on Ripper since he hijacked the shipment.
这人可能故意一直保持低调
New guy must have been laying low on purpose,
一直在毒品附近看守
staying close to the drugs.
他们怎么能那么快阻止拦截呢
How could they possibly coordinate an intercept so quickly?
手♥机♥啊
Cellphone.
里佩尔的手♥机♥都被我们监听了
We're up on all of Ripper's phones.
一次性手♥机♥没有
Not the burners.
看来他买♥♥了好多
Looks like he buys them in bulk.
如果能知道里佩尔的好吗 就可以定位他
If we can find the number Ripper used, we can ping his location.
只有这一个空的 肯定是这个
It's the only empty box. That's got to be the one.
联♥系♥运营商
Call the phone carrier.
就说我们现在正在发生一起
Tell them we have an in-progress,
威胁到生命的 紧急案子
life-threatening, exigent circumstance.
老大 我情况不好
Boss, I'm in bad shape.
我好像腿断了
I think my leg's broken.
你不该直接撞他们的
You shouldn't have hit 'em straight on.
现在你是我的累赘了
Now you're a problem for me.
不
No!
我没看到比安卡 我们得进去了
I don't see Bianca. We need to get in there.
要先知道芬太尼的位置才行
Not until we locate the fentanyl.
老大
Hammer: Boss.
老大 把这妞弄死就走吧
Boss! Let's drop this chick and get outta here.
去吧
Go ahead.
警♥察♥
Police!
把手举起来
Get those hands up!
克里斯特尔
Crystal.
你要是敢碰枪
You even twitch towards that gun,
你就死定了
and it'll be the last thing you do.
我完全看错你了
I knew you were all wrong.
你没有
No, you didn't.
转过去
Turn around!
谢天谢地
Thank God.
我吓死了
I was so scared.
把手放车上
Put your hands on the car.
你干什么
What are you doing?
逮捕你
Arresting you.
不要啊
Wait. No.
我搞砸了
I screwed up.
我很受伤 很愤怒
I was hurt, angry.
我就是失控了 对不起啊
Look, I just lost my mind. I'm sorry.
我很很抱歉
I am, too.
好了
Alright.
我们不能一直这样见面啊
We've gotta stop meeting like this.
不好玩好吗
That's not funny.
你好啊
Hi.
有一点好玩吧
It's a little funny.
我看看
Let me see.
不是很深
It's not that deep.
你走运了
You got lucky.
我能跟你说件事吗
Can I tell you something?
我希望你觉得是可以跟我畅所欲言的
Well, I like to think that we have that kind of relationship.
我周六其实不忙
I lied about being busy on Saturday.
但我的社交现在有点乱
My social life is kinda complicated right now.
没事啊
No worries.
我只是想告诉你 等你的社交不乱了
But just so that you know, when it gets less complicated,
我还是会很愿意约你的
I'll still be interested.
妈呀 你好娇气呢
Oh, don't be such a baby. Come on.
我才没有
I'm not a baby!
你现在就有呢
You're acting like it right now.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表