很抱歉你的东西都被咬了
I'm sorry about your stuff.
是这样
Look.
我也很抱歉
I'm sorry, too.
我其实挺喜欢柯乔的
I actually liked Kojo.
他去了好人家了吗
Did he go to a good home?
是的
Yeah. He did.
怎么了
What's up?
关门
Close the door.
你走运了
You're lucky.
你们昨晚结果挺好
You had a good outcome last night.
但无论动机是不是好意
But no matter how good your intentions are,
私自行事总是会让你付出代价的
going off the books always costs you.
法律还是要管的 诺兰
The law matters, Nolan.
一旦你开始认为自己懂得挺多了
The second you start thinking you know better,
你就会有迷失自我的风险
you risk losing yourself.
- 尼克 - 对了
Nick -- Hey.
我昨天没说实话
I lied to you yesterday.
还有一个秘密
There is one more secret.
我是坏了规矩才抓到了罗莎琳德
I broke the rules to catch Rosalind.
我没有搜查证就去了她家
I went into her house without a warrant
利用在场找到的东西后来申请的搜查证
and used what I found there to get one.
不知道怎么的 她知道了
Somehow, she knew.
她从没提过
She never said anything.
那如果她说出来就会自♥由♥了吗
Would she have gone free if she had?
不
No.
目前来看 我们是正当抓捕的她
At this point, we'd caught her red-handed.
但如果不是的话
But if she hadn't been,
如果因为我坏了规矩 而让她逍遥法外
if she'd gone free because I crossed the line...
我永远没法原谅我自己的
I never would've forgiven myself.
不要让自己这么为难 听到了吗
Don't put yourself in that situation. You hear me?
你不想要那么大压力的
You don't want that kind of stress.
没错
No, I don't.
谢谢你告诉我
Thank you for telling me.
所以你抓到凶手了
So, you caught him?
是的
Yeah.
好
Good.
嗯
Yeah.
米奇
Mitch.
这是什么
What's this?
第一公理教会需要一个住宿的警卫
First Congregational needs a live-in guard.
我帮你美言了几句
I put in a good word for you.
这不是施舍好吗
Look, it's not a handout, alright?
这是一份工作 包住宿
It's a job -- and a roof over your head.
谢了
Thanks.
不客气
You're welcome.
我的腿 不是你的错
It's not your fault, you know?
发生在我身上的事情
You know, what happened to me,
不是任何人的错
it's nobody's fault.
你保重了 米奇
You take care of yourself, Mitch, alright?
走吧
Come on.
别逼逼
Not a word.
你应该一周都戴着手环的
You were supposed to wear this all week.
我感觉这样我压力更大了
I actually think it was causing me more stress.
你得想办法倾听自己的身体
You have to find a way to listen to your body.
我有个病人
I just had a patient
不舒服好几周了
who had been feeling off for a couple weeks.
一直没看医生
He didn't go to the doctor.
结果我们发现了肿瘤
We found a tumor.
幸亏发现及时
We caught it just in time.
因为他听从了他的身体吗
Because he listened to his body?
不 我说的是从天而降
No, I mean a bullet fell from the sky
打到他头里的子弹
and punctured his skull.
我们拍片子的时候 在大脑了发现了肿块
When we did the X-ray, we found a mass.
是那颗子弹救了他
I mean, that bullet saved his life.
所以这个故事教会我们
So the moral of the story is...
永远不要期望一颗从天而降的子弹可以救你一命
Don't count on a stray bullet to save your life.
很好的医嘱啊
Sound medical advice.
而且 你得想办法给自己解压
And you need to find yourself a de-stressor.
这是两个经验了
That's two morals.
我确实研究了一下
I actually did some research, though, and I did find
我应该找到了几种解压的方式了
a couple of ways that I think I could reduce my stress.
好
Okay.
不过其中一个 可能需要你帮忙
One of them, though, I think I would...need your help.
没问题啊
Of course.
- 那你会大汗淋漓的 - 真的吗
You'd get sweaty. Really?
我喜欢大汗淋漓啊
I mean, I like sweaty.
你怎么想的
What exactly do you have in mind?
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表