赫尔南德斯警长 有她的包裹吗
Sergeant Hernandez, does she get any packages delivered?
自从她被关在这里 收到的
Only thing she's received since she's been here
只有一些粉丝来信
is some fan letters,
检察员都用放大镜仔细看过了
and the censors go over those with a magnifying glass.
我在她牢房♥里看到了博韦蒂巧克力
I saw some Bovetti Chocolates in her cell.
这可不是在监狱小卖♥♥部买♥♥的吧
I'm assuming those are not from the prison commissary.
不是的
No. They're not.
黑市物品在这所监狱里很普遍了
Black market items make it everywhere inside this place,
死刑犯也能拿到
even death row.
罗莎琳德就是这样和凯勒布通气的
That's how Rosalind has been communicating with Caleb.
藏在违♥禁♥品♥里的小纸条
Notes hidden inside contraband.
我们得找出来
We need to find
监狱里控制违♥禁♥品♥的老大
whoever is running contraband into the prison.
这就能引我们找到凯勒布
That's who's gonna lead us to Caleb.
提议不错 但是要找出
It sounds good, but ID'ing the source
一个大型犯罪小企业的源头是需要时间的
of a major criminal enterprise is gonna take time --
我们没时间了
time we don't have.
我知道谁一个电♥话♥就能找出来
I know someone who can find out in one phone call.
不是的 先生 不需要你给我发照片
No, sir, I don't need you to send me the photo.
陈警官没有时空旅行
Officer Chen did not time-travel
出现在你爷爷的婚礼照片上
into your grandparents' wedding photo --
因为物理规律证明了这不现实啊
Because physics.
嘿
Hey.
你有没有代理过罪犯
Do you have any clients
是在加州中部女子监狱服刑的
at Central California Women's Facility?
有三个吧
Sure. Three, I think.
你得问问他们监狱里的违♥禁♥品♥是谁控制的
They need to tell you who's running contraband into the prison.
好吧 但我不能做出让客户背锅的事情啊
Okay, but I can't do anything to incriminate a client.
没人在乎地下香烟的
No one cares about black market cigarettes.
搞清楚违♥禁♥品♥是谁运进去的 可能是我们唯一
Getting to that smuggler might be our only hope
能及时找到露西的办法了
at finding Lucy before it's too late.
好
Okay.
如果我能拿到刀 肯定直接插♥你♥脑子里
If I get that away from you, it's going right in your brain.
你还挺能吹牛逼
Such bravado --
还觉得自己能跑呢
still thinking there's an escape.
你出生的时候懵懵懂懂
You weren't conscious for your birth,
但你死的时候 你会清晰的感受每一刻的
but you will feel every second of your death.
你这恶语都可以写到贺卡上了
That's some greeting card level villainy.
但是疯子才不是以原创闻名的呢
Not that psychopaths are known for being original thinkers.
我知道你想干嘛
I know what you're trying to do,
但你不会毁了我享受这一刻的
but you're not gonna ruin this moment for me.
快点吧
Let's go.
这是新方式啊
This is new.
你都是在地上先把前两名受害者闷死
You suffocated the other two victims above ground
然后再埋到罗莎琳德抛尸的地方
before you buried them with Rosalind's kills.
鉴于之前的小挫折 我需要采取点额外措施了
Given the setbacks, I'm taking extra precautions.
爬进去的
Climb in.
我才不要进去
I'm not getting in there.
大家都是这么说的
You know, they all say that.
然后大家都进去了
And then they all get in.
知道为什么吗
You know why?
希望
Hope.
进了桶里 还有生的希望
Inside that barrel, there's still life.
但在这
Out here...
只有死亡
only death.
你我心里都很清楚的
And you and I both know that,
即便证据已经被切切实实的纹在你腰上了
despite the evidence literally tattooed on your side,
你还不觉得你今天会死
you don't think you're dying today.
进桶里去
So get in the barrel.
蹲下啊
Get down.
看我
Look.
还有遗言吗
Any last words?
有
Yeah.
你会比我早死的
You're gonna be dead long before I am.
方便我欣赏
So I can watch.
有问题吗 警官
Problem, Officer?
你给我听好了
You listen to me very carefully.
你叫本杰明·莱西
Your name is Benjamin Lassie.
你是个中级傻♥逼♥头目 控制着进入
You're a mid-level idiot who controls every illicit item
加州中部女子监狱的每一个违♥禁♥品♥
that enters the Central California Women's Facility.
今天就是你的审判日了
And today is your day of reckoning.
我现在要为一个将死之人负责
Now, I am responsible for a life that is in jeopardy,
我会尽我所能拯救她
and I will do whatever I have to to save her.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
有个男人让你走私东西进去
There's a man who gives you items to smuggle
给死刑犯罗莎琳德·戴尔
onto death row for Rosalind Dyer.
你要告诉我那人是谁
You are gonna give me that man.
为什么
Why would I do that?
因为如果你不说 我会活活弄死你
Because if you don't, I will pull you inside out.
这人叫杰瑞·哈弗尔
His name is Jerry Havel.
在罗莎琳德那个监狱
He worked as a guard for a few months
17年的时候当过几个月守卫
at Rosalind's prison back in 2017.
我们还在调档案 但提姆已经找了
We're pulling records now, but Tim's already got
特警队和破门而入搜捕证了
a SWAT team and no-knock warrant.
干什么啊
What the hell?!
快去
Go, go, go!
左边
Coming left!
倒了一个
One down!
起来 露西呢
Get up! Where's Lucy?!
- 卧室没人 - 这不是凯勒布
Bedroom's clear! That's not --That's not Caleb.
我靠了
Damn it!
凯勒布呢 露西呢
Who the hell's Caleb? Or Lucy?
你叫杰瑞·哈弗尔
Your name is Jerry Havel.
你是加州中部女子监狱的守卫
You work as a prison guard at Central California Correctional.
不 我确实叫杰瑞
No, no, my name's Jerry,
但我没在那个监狱上过班
but I've never worked at that prison.
我已经残疾五年了
I've been on disability for the last five years --
暴♥乱♥之中我被一名狱友捅伤了
inmate shivved me during a riot.
但是通信部明确表示你在那里上班的
Look, DOC clearly states that you work at that prison.
我的身份被人盗用了
My identity was stolen.
大概三年前吧
Right around three years ago.
真的把我名声都搞臭了
Really screwed up my credit!
凯勒布用了杰瑞的身份进入了监狱
Caleb used Jerry's identity to get into prison,
接近了罗莎琳德
get close to Rosalind.
就好像他偷了布莱恩·科曼的身份一样
Just like he stole Bryan Coleman's identity.
这跟那个被绑♥架♥的警♥察♥有关系吗
Is this connected to the officer that was abducted?
是啊
Yeah.
你是我们拯救她的最后希望了
And you were our last shot at saving her.
嘿
Hey.
提姆和杰克逊那边一无所获
Tim and Jackson struck out with the smuggler.
所以只能靠你让她开口
So it's on you to get her to give us something
说出露西被绑♥架♥的有用信息了
that'll lead us to Lucy's kidnapping.
你可以的
You can do this.
你有一种独特的能力跟人交好
You have a unique ability to connect with people.
她可是个喜欢玩心理游戏喜欢肢解人的疯子
She's a psychopath who enjoys mind games and dismemberment.
这我不太擅长啊
That's not exactly my lane here.
努力吧
Tough.
时间到了 给我答案吧
Time's up. I need an answer.
你已经用凯勒布证明了你的观点了
You already proved your point with Caleb.
现在把他交出来 夺回控制权吧
Now give him to me and take back control.
你的理论有个缺陷 而你就是看不到
There's a flaw in your theory, and you just can't see it.
现在你已经浪费了你最缺少的东西
And now you've squandered the one thing you don't have --
时间
time.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
第三个坟墓从来都不是游戏的结束
The third grave was never the end game.
那是什么
Then what was?
不是什么
Not what.
是谁
Who.
罗莎琳德是对的
Rosalind was right.
我辜负了你
I failed you.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表