在清点过程才中发现不见了
It was found missing during inventory.
这么巧
How convenient.
在过去的一个星期里 有几十人开过那辆车
Dozens of people have driven that car in the past week.
我的委托人只能这么配合了
Now, my client has been very cooperative,
要是你们问完了的话
so if you don't have any more questions...
好吧 如果有你弟弟的消息 请告知我们
Alright, if you hear from your brother, give us a call.
他杀了一个警♥察♥
He killed a cop.
他本应去监狱
He is going to prison.
而你会不会因包庇他也进去
It is up to you to decide
就取决于你了
whether or not you are going with him.
懂了
I'll keep that in mind.
现在怎么办
Now what?
我们有多了一个把塞吉逼出来的方法
We find a new way to flush Serj out into the open.
你♥他♥妈♥的要我们的贴身相机干什么 头儿
What the hell do you need our body cams for, Sarge?
交就是了 别问
Above your pay grade.
来吧
Come on.
嘿 科尔
Oh, hey, Cole.
你还好吗
How you holding up?
不怎么好
Not well.
我应该说点什么的
I should have said something.
嘿 不 这不是你的错
Hey, no. This... This is not your fault.
房♥子在拐角处
House is around the corner.
我会派警♥察♥在我们其他人进入的时候
I'll have officers cover the perimeter
在周围掩护
while the rest of us breach.
好的 我会让谢尔顿 科尔和博伊德
Okay, I would put Shelton, Cole, and Boyd on the...
我们有搜捕塞吉·戴里安的搜查令
We have a warrant to search the premises for Serj Derian.
OO斯密蒂 为您服务
Double-O-Smitty. At your service.
这个男人是真的不懂哪个是开哪个是关吧
That man clearly does not know the "on" button from the "off".
在突袭过程中 警官艾琳·科尔从未打开过她的相机
Officer Erin Cole never switched her camera on during the raid.
她是个新手 所以这可能是弄错了
She's a rookie, so it could just be a mental error.
又或者她为了掩盖她拿枪故意不打开
Or she did it on purpose to cover up taking the gun.
不管如何 我们得找她聊聊
Either way, we need to talk to her.
我可以联♥系♥她的教员 把她叫回警局
I can reach out to her T.O., call her back to the station.
没有必要 科尔的身份徽章显示她还在这里
No need. Cole's ID badge shows she's still here...
在更衣室里
in the locker room.
她丢掉了一切我们可以用来追踪她的东西
She dumped everything that we could use to trace her.
她在逃
She's running.
科尔警官在警校里时表现如何
How was Officer Cole at the Academy?
相当不错
Solid.
她是个能干的人
Yeah, she was a go-getter.
我的意思是 她不是最强的 也不是最快的
I mean, she wasn't the strongest or the fastest,
但她用热情弥补了这一点
but she made up for it with passion.
我当然不会认为她是
I certainly wouldn't have flagged her
会背叛警徽所代表的东西的人
as someone who'd betray the badge.
- 作为一名新手来说 - 或许她没有叛变
- And as a rookie? - Maybe she didn't turn.
也许她从一开始就堕落了
Maybe she was rotten from the onset.
意思是
Meaning what?
她被戴里安家派到警♥察♥部门
She was put into the department by the Derian family
当内奸吗
as a mole?
- 找到什么了吗 - 没有
- Anything? - No.
还没找到科尔的身影
No sign of Cole yet.
特别调查部一个小队对她的家进行了突袭
An S.I.S. team conducted a raid on her home
还搜查了她两个家人的家
and searched the home of two family members.
- 什么都没找到 - 法务会计部门表示
- Nothing. - Forensic Accounting says there's been
她的每个账户都没有任何财务流动
no financial activity on any of her accounts.
她是个警♥察♥
Well, she's a cop.
她很聪明 知道我们会怎么去追捕她
Smart enough to know how we're gonna try and catch her.
也知道所有的警♥察♥都在找她
And to know that every available uniform will be looking for her.
她可能会逃到
She'll probably flee to somewhere
她熟悉的地方
that's familiar to her.
问题是 她会怎么过去
The question is, how will she get there?
我们在全县范围发布通告
We put a BOLO out county-wide.
县警局 地铁运输
The Sheriff's Department, Metro Transit,
港口警♥察♥局都接到了通知
Port Police all been notified.
- 已经布下天罗地网了 - 约翰
- Eyes are open. - John.
抱歉
Uh... excuse me.
瑞奥斯警官的事我很抱歉
I'm so sorry about Officer Rios.
谢谢
Thank you.
我知道你们通宵工作
I know that you guys are working through the night.
我不知道该买♥♥什么 我是说 晚餐还是早餐
I wasn't sure what to get... I mean, dinner, breakfast?
不 不 披萨永远都是最好的选择
No, uh, no, pizza always plays.
你们想拿这个吗
You guys want to grab this for the... ?
好啊
Yeah.
不管如何 我是说 我知道你很忙
Anyway, I mean, I-I know you're busy.
我只是想让你知道我在想你
I just want you to know that I'm thinking about you.
我也在想你
I'm thinking about you, too.
非常感谢你拿食物来
thank you so much for the food.
晚点聊
talk soon?
好
Yeah.
拜拜
Bye.
嘿 还好吗
Hey. Everything okay?
不 但是这个可以晚点再处理
Um, no. But that's a problem for another day.
现在 我们需要找到艾琳
Right now, we need to find Erin.
你在看什么
What are you looking at?
我正在检查她所有的社交媒体账号♥
I'm just going over all her social media accounts.
我只是希望能在这里找到一些线索
I'm just hoping to find something in here
让我们知道她去了哪里
that'll give us a clue as to where she went.
我不明白
I just don't get it.
她是那么的快乐和无忧无虑
She's so happy and carefree.
会发生了什么事让她这么做
W-What could happen to make her do this?
我的意思是 社交媒体让我们展示
Yeah, I mean, social media shows the side of us
我们希望人们看到的一面
that we want people to see.
房♥车生活
"#RVlife".
那天晚上在酒吧
The other night at the bar,
艾琳说她想等30天训练结束
Erin said she wanted to go on a road trip in an RV
就坐房♥车去公路旅行
just as soon as the Thirty Day Push was over.
你认为那是她的逃跑计划
You think that's her escape plan?
这能使她行动自如
It would give her mobility.
这样她就有地方躲起来了
It would give her a place to hide off the grid.
房♥车登记的房♥子
The house the RV is registered to
就在这条街的尽头
is at the end of this street.
我们在去的路上
On our go.
我希望她不战而降
I hope she surrenders without a fight.
我不指望她投降了
I wouldn't count on it.
如果她和戴瑞案家的人纠葛过深
If she's in deep with the Derians,
她知道他们会杀了她来阻止她开口
she knows they'll kill her to keep her from talking.
她在行动了
She's on the move!
小心 小心
Watch out. Watch out!
指挥中心 7-A-15
Control, 7-Adam-15.
我们刚刚与驾驶房♥车的嫌疑犯科尔擦肩而过
We just got 245'd by suspect Cole in an RV.
米色外型房♥车 亚利桑那州的车牌
Beige RV, Arizona plates.
A-B-7-9 正在米申路上向一街方向行驶
Alpha-Bravo-7-9, heading north on Mission Road towards 1st.
小心
Look out.
小心
Look out!
她要穿过了 她不会停的
She's gonna go through. She's not gonna stop.
各单位主意
Attention, all units.
空-16追踪可疑车辆
Air-16 tracking suspect vehicle
科罗拉多大道向东朝帕萨迪纳往东行驶
heading east on Colorado towards Pasadena.
- 没人 - 没人
- Clear. - Clear.
- 怎么样 - 她弃车逃走了
- What do we got? - She's on foot.
- 几分钟前的事 - 行 进去
- Couple minutes ahead. - Alright, head inside.
分头行动 她可能在任何角落
Split up. She could be anywhere.
指挥中心 嫌犯步行逃亡 正在玫瑰碗体育场
Control, suspect is on foot. Rose Bowl Stadium.
请求支援和直升机
Requesting backup and airship.
艾琳
Erin!
艾琳
Erin!
扔下那把枪
Drop that gun right now!
我不能
I can't.
听我的 艾琳
Come on, Erin.
是我啊 你了解我的
It's me. You know me.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表