洛杉矶警局媒体关系部给我发链接了
LAPD Media Relations sent me a link.
现在走上红毯的是
Man: And now some hot goss
热辣嫌疑犯里的明星主演 斯特林·弗里曼
from "Hot Suspect" star Sterling Freeman.
电视节目中最受欢迎的警♥察♥带着
TV's favorite cop has been hitting the town
现实生活中洛杉矶警局的杰克逊·韦斯特警官一同亮相
with real-life LAPD Officer Jackson West.
看来他们应该联♥系♥消防部门了
Looks like these cops should call the fire department,
因为这里真的很热(性感)了
'cause it's getting hot in here.
好吧
Okay.
随你们笑
Yeah, no, no, no, keep laughing.
反正我一夜之间 新增了
I also gained 10,000 new Instagram followers
一万个粉丝呢
overnight, so --
韦斯特 你唯一应该在乎的粉丝
West, the only followers you should worry about
是你的上级们
are your superiors.
下次你出去嗨皮的时候先想想这个吧
Think about us next time you're out on the town.
- 遵命 - 好了
Yes, sir. Alright. That's it.
注意安全
Stay safe out there.
诺兰 你没跟教官请示
Nolan, you scheduled a ride-along
就擅自决定带一个人一起吗
without clearing it with your TO first?
不是的 我跟哈珀探员说过了
No, sir. I cleared it with Detective Harper.
她同意了
She said it was alright.
那是因为她知道今天我俩交换了
'Cause she knew she wasn't riding with you today.
行吧 你要带谁一起
Alright, so who am I saddled up with?
我没过门的儿媳妇
Uh, it's my future daughter-in-law,
那边的艾比盖尔
Abigail, over there.
她在考虑报考警校
She's considering signing up to the Academy.
她看着瘦的跟个小鸡子似的
She's like nine pounds.
而且我今天也不想一直处理乏味无趣的小案子
And I'm not interested in chasing tame calls today.
不用啊
Uh, no need to.
我觉得艾比盖尔会从
I think Abigail would benefit
严酷的警♥察♥工作中受益匪浅的
from seeing the harsh side of police work.
你不想让她当警♥察♥
You don't want her to be a cop.
我只是想看看她是否能适应
I'm merely concerned about her suitability.
所以应该让她见识一下即将面对的是什么啊
So perhaps we should show her what she'd be signing up for?
没问题
No problem.
吓唬菜鸟退缩可是我的专长
Scaring rookies off the job is my specialty.
你好 我是艾比盖尔
Hi, I'm Abigail.
我是布拉德福德警官
My name is Officer Bradford.
你只能叫我布拉德福德警官
You'll address me only as Officer Bradford.
明白吗
Do you understand?
你签了免责声明了吗
You sign the liability waiver?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
- 布拉德福德警官 - 很好
Officer Bradford. Good.
那你就应该明白 这次随行中
Then you understand you could be injured,
你可能会面临受伤 残疾 瘫痪 烧伤
maimed, paralyzed, burned, or killed
- 甚至死亡的 - 我知道
during this ride-along. I mean, yeah, sure.
我们不是导游 我们是警♥察♥
We're not tour guides -- we're the police.
我们会朝着枪声过去
We drive towards the sound of gunshots.
如果有问题的话
So, if that's gonna be a problem,
你最好现退出
you should bail out now.
完全没问题
No problem at all.
那我们去寻找枪声吧
Let's go find some gunshots.
为什么要换人
So, why the switch?
提姆觉得你跟我一起会更好
Tim felt you'd be better served riding with me.
是哦
Yeah, right.
这肯定又是提姆给你下套 让你也参与的什么
This has to be some kind of elaborate Tim Test
- 提姆小测试 - 我看着会是那种
that he roped you into. Do I strike you as someone
被人下套的人吗
who could get roped into anything?
尤其是被布拉德福德
Especially by Bradford.
有道理
Fair enough.
那我再问你一次 为什么要换
So, I'll ask you again -- why the switch?
我说服了他 我更能感同身受
I convinced him that I would have more insight
理解你所经历的一切
into what you were going through.
可以更好地帮助你
And could therefore be more helpful
重组回到街上惩恶扬善
to your re-integration onto the street.
你也跟连环杀手约会了吗
Did you go on a date with a serial killer, too?
- 这个倒没有 - 那你估计帮不了我什么
Uh, no. Well, then I'm not sure how much help you'd be.
不过没事 我也不需要人帮忙
But it's fine, 'cause I don't need any help.
因为我已经疗愈了我的创伤
I've already worked through the trauma
通过认知疗法和暴露疗法
using both cognitive and exposure therapy,
再加上正念呼吸
combined with mindful breathing
以及有眼动脱敏和二次处理
and Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing,
所以我没事
so it's -- it's fine.
你没懂
Lopez: You don't get it --
格雷放你们走红毯的视频
Grey didn't show that red-carpet stuff
只是为了告诉你下班的时候也要行为得当
just to tell you how to act appropriately off-duty.
他是要告诉你 做警♥察♥和出名是两码事
He's sending you a message -- fame and police work don't mix.
那就只是我个人光彩的十五分钟而已啊
Come on. Look, it was just my fifteen minutes.
这不应该是你追求的啊
That's not a thing you should want.
除非你不想再去做卧底
Unless you want to say goodbye to doing undercover.
加入特警队
Or joining SWAT.
或者抢劫凶杀案组了
Or Robbery/Homicide.
没人会想跟一个名人一起出任务的
Nobody's gonna wanna ride with a "celebrity."
你说的太夸张了
Okay, look, you're blowing this way out of proportion.
只不过走个红毯
Okay? It was just a red carpet.
我心里有数的
I have it under control.
那人看着眼熟吗
Does that guy look familiar?
你是说可疑大哥吗 当然了
You mean Captain Suspicious? Yeah.
我好像在局里看到他的通缉令了
I think I saw him on a BOLO back at the station.
查下他车牌
Run his plate.
看来这是今天第一起逮捕了
I'm guessing we're looking at our first arrest of the day.
如果你真想当警♥察♥
Tim: If you really want to be a cop,
首先你要跟死亡达成一致
first thing you need to come to terms with is death --
无论以任何方式
in all its forms.
别过去
Stay here.
我永远习惯不了死亡的味道
Nolan: I'll never get used to the smell of death.
其实也还好了
Abigail: It's actually not that bad.
但我有点喜欢闻腋窝的味道
But I kind of got a thing for armpits.
- 越臭越喜欢 - 好了你别说了
The funkier the better. I don't need to know that.
有人跳楼了 头朝地
We got a jumper. Did a header from the roof.
你别看了吧
You really don't want to see this.
我挺想看的
No, I kinda do.
如果你要吐 就去旁边啊
If you're gonna hurl, kid, do it over there.
我都不知道我在看什么
I'm not even sure what I'm looking at.
冲击速度会让人们变成被打碎的彩纸玩偶的
Impact velocity tends to turn people into pi?atas.
从五层楼冲到柏油马路上 就四分五裂了
Five stories onto asphalt, and it's limbs akimbo.
这是他的左腿 那是他的脊椎骨
That's his left leg. That's his spine.
啊 看出来了
Oh, okay. Yeah, I see now.
- 有受害人身份吗 - 有
We got an I.D.? Yeah.
赫斯顿·代顿 22岁
Heston Dayton, 22.
你认为是谋杀还是自杀
You thinking homicide? Suicide?
不知道 得做尸检
I won't know until I do an autopsy.
而且都摔成这样了
And even then, it might not be clear
尸检都不好做
given the state of the body.
通知家属了吗
Have you notified next of kin?
还没
Not yet.
好 跟探员说我们去搞定
Okay, let detectives know that we'll take care of it.
走吧
C'mon.
谢谢啊
Thank you.
好酷哦
That was cool.
那是个人
That was a human being.
我们得去告诉他家人
We're about to go tell his family
他们再也见不到他了
they'll never see him again.
7A07 注意
Dispatch: 7-Adam-07, be advised,
车牌注册人
vehicle is registered
是一个有未执行逮捕令的重罪犯
to a felon with outstanding warrants.
我就喜欢自己对的时候
I love being right.
姓 叫杰迪莫奈
First name Jedi, last name Monet,
详情发给你了
sending details to your box.
看来莫奈先生与武装抢劫以及用致命武器进行攻击
Seems Mr. Monet has an affinity for armed robbery
有密切联♥系♥呢
and assault with a deadly weapon.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表