你看看我多坚强呢
Okay, watch how tough I am.
今晚干得漂亮
Nice job tonight.
谢了
Thanks.
对了
Hey.
你想过要当探员吗
You ever thought about becoming a detective?
我去年参加考试了
I took the exam last year.
考了前三
Scored in the top three,
但我一个案子出问题了 我被取消资格了
but then I fell down on a case, lost my luster.
我或许可以帮你
Well, I might be able to smooth that over.
让你重回超车道
Get you back on the fast track if you want.
真的吗
Seriously?
是啊
Yeah.
那我就得收回
Then I'd have to take back
那些骂你的话了
all the nasty things I said about you.
那必须的
Yes, you would.
再联络
I'll be in touch.
听我说
Hear me out.
你来当一名案件负责人
As a case officer.
不再卧底了
No more undercover.
单位给配车
Company car,
随时随地 政♥府♥的飞机听候你调遣
government plane at your disposal 24-7.
还有其他福利吗
Any other, uh, perks?
你可以跟我天天在一起了啊
Well, you'd be working closely with me.
还挺诱人的
That is tempting.
但我得拒绝你了
I'm gonna have to say no.
我的生活刚刚步入正轨
I just got my life back on track.
你说的飞机什么的 也会伴随着凌晨三点的召唤
And that plane you're offering also comes with
以及一天工作15小时
3:00 a.m. phone calls and 15-hour days, and...
我现在很幸福 麦克
I'm happy, Mike.
很久没这么开心过了
Happier than I've been in a really long time.
所以 你的邀约我还是拒绝吧
So, uh, I'm gonna say no to the job.
但如果你约我吃晚饭 我会答应
But I wouldn't say no to dinner.
没事吧
You okay?
没事的 长官
Yes, sir.
诺兰警官
Officer Nolan.
你可以内疚的
It's okay to feel bad about what happened.
即便你什么都没做错
Even though you didn't do anything wrong.
知道了 长官
Yes, sir.
我要做一件从没想到我会做的事情
I'm gonna do something I never thought I would.
我要请你喝酒
I'm gonna buy you a beer.
天啊
Sir. Wow.
我好感动啊 你竟然会
I'm touched that you would even offer --
你别搞得很尴尬 要不就算了啊
You gonna make this weird? 'Cause I can take it back.
不不不 我闭嘴
No. I'm shutting up about it right now.
要不要顺便吃口东西啊 反正那边也
You want to grab a bite to eat, too? Because there's --
算了 就喝酒 没事啊 我也很忙的啊
You know what? Just a beer. That's fine. I'm busy, too.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表