一会就来拉你走
Transport'll be here soon.
要我来填写文书吗
You want me to do the paperwork?
不用的
Oh, nope.
刚刚你很厉害啊
That was a nice job out there.
谢了
Thanks.
所以你就完全不让我帮你吗
So, you're just not gonna let me help you at all.
我不需要帮忙啊
I don't need any help.
我说了我没事
I already told you, I'm fine.
走着瞧吧
We'll see.
艾比盖尔
Abigail?
你没事就好了
I'm so glad you're okay.
你收到我送的花了吗
Did you get the flowers we sent?
礼盒也收到了 谢谢啊
And the basket. Thank you.
你今天跟诺兰随行啊
So, you're Nolan's ride-along.
- 怎么样啊 - 好复杂
How's it going? It's, uh, a lot.
怎么回事啊
Mm-hmm. What the hell is this?
我就让你跟哈珀混了半天
I let you run around with Harper for half a day
你就开始工作时间抱人了啊
and you start hugging people on duty?
别理他 他就会瞎嚷嚷
Don't listen to him. He's all bark.
我要去尿尿
I gotta pee.
瞎嚷嚷
All bark?
她完全不吃你那一套啊
She is not buying what you're selling.
那是因为她的命运不掌握在我手中
That's because I don't hold her fate in my hands.
听说你有惊无险啊
Heard you dodged some bullets.
是啊 有点吧
Yeah, a few.
怎么 你还是一直关照我呢
What, are you keeping tabs on me?
有任何需要就跟我说
Look, if you need anything, you let me know.
你可以让时光倒流吗
You got a time machine?
我也希望
I wish I did.
好了 埃弗斯特 该坦白了
Nolan: Alright, Everest, time to come clean.
你得把赫斯顿的事情都告诉我们
You need to tell us what you know about Heston.
没准他真的自己跳楼的 我应该知道什么
Maybe he did really jump. How the hell should I know?
他姐姐都快把你眼珠子抠出来了
His sister tried to scratch your eyes out.
- 她认为怪你 - 我今天一上午
She thinks you're responsible. Well, I was at the DMV
都在卡尔夫城的车管所 交罚单呢
in Culver City all morning, clearing up tickets, so --
那里有监控的 如果你敢撒谎
They got cameras there, so if you're lying --
我没有 而且我也知道我的权利
I'm not! And I know my rights.
我不用再搭理你俩了
I don't have to talk to you two anymore, so...
给他办手续吧
Get him processed.
我会跟探员那边汇报的
I'll get the detectives table up to speed.
好
Right.
你警告过我 我没当回事
You warned me, and I didn't listen.
无论如何 现在我都出名了
Like it or not, I'm a celebrity now.
- 半出名吧 - 不重要
Celebrity-adjacent. Hey, whatever.
反正呢 今天因为我
Look, e-either way, somebody almost got hurt today
差点有人受伤了 因为我以为
because of me -- because I thought it'd be cool
去走个红毯是很风光的
to walk down the actual red carpet,
让人们给我拍照
have people take my picture.
让我觉得自己很重要
It made me feel important.
你还年轻 你还觉得被人喜欢很重要
You're young. You still think popularity matters.
那我该怎么办
So, what do I do?
我没法回答你
I can't answer that.
你觉得我应该跟斯特林分手吗
Wait, you think I should break things off with Sterling?
除非你有其他办法不引人注目
Unless you got another way to stay under the radar --
不然只能这样
yeah.
有点饿了吗
A little hungry?
没
No.
我懂
I get it.
你以为的当警♥察♥不是这样的
This job isn't how you imagined it would be.
埃弗斯特会怎么样
What's gonna happen with Everest?
他有不在场证明
Well, he's got an alibi.
探员会去核查
Detectives will run it down.
如果是真的 他就被放了
If it's real, he'll get "cited out,"
天黑之前就能回家
be home before dark.
也有可能赫斯特是出了意外
It's still possible Heston's death was an accident --
或者自杀
or a suicide.
尸检完了就能知道了
An autopsy's gonna shed some light on that.
但好处是 你现在已经知道了
Look, it's good that you see now
这份工作有多艰难了 所以趁着还没报名
how rough this job can be, before you sign on.
你就可以翻篇了
Now you can move on
然后专注于你真正想做的事情吧
and figure out what it is you really want to do.
但我真的想当警♥察♥
But I really want to do this.
比以前更想了
Now more than ever.
你们的工作能影响到人们的 让他们的生活有所不同
Your job affects people -- makes a difference in their lives.
如果我之前需要帮忙的时候
If there had been a cop like you around
出现了你这样的警♥察♥ 那一切都会不同的
back when I needed help... things would've been different.
谢谢你今天让我一起参与了
Thanks for making today happen.
也谢谢你相信我
And for believing in me.
你的随行小跟班呢
Hey. Where's your ride-along?
亨利来接她了
Oh, Henry came to pick her up.
他们要去马里布擅闯一个婚礼
They're crashing a wedding in Malibu
看看他们喜不喜欢那个场地
to see if they like the place.
好 那跟她说一声 我觉的她今天
Well, let her know I thought she showed
表现出了很强的本能
some solid instincts today.
很显然这姐们是有冲劲儿的
And she's clearly got some fight in her.
等她成年之后 我愿意为她美言几句
So, I'd be happy to put in a word when she turns 21.
那太好了
That's very nice of you.
但她有点小小的黑历史你应该知道一下
You should know she's got a little trouble in her past --
她也知道这样会让她不那么顺利能当警♥察♥
you know, she knows that's gonna make the road
但她下定决心了
a little harder for her, but she's committed.
她干过什么
Okay, what kind of trouble?
她17岁的时候 前男友为了报复
Ex-boyfriend put some revenge porn
把她的隐私照片发网上了
on the Internet when she was 17.
她就 把人家车点了
She kind of torched his car --
那她这辈子都当不了警♥察♥了
She'll never be a cop.
她知道自己当时处理不当
She knows she handled it the wrong way.
- 她做了很多社区服务 - 这不重要
She did a ton of community service -- Doesn't matter.
法律上来讲 这是一起家庭暴♥力♥事件
The law sees it as an incident of domestic violence --
警校绝对不会容忍♥的
that's a hard pass at the Academy.
肯定有什么她可以努力的
There's gotta be something she can do --
没有的
There isn't.
太遗憾了
It's a shame.
看着还是个好孩子的
She seems like a good kid.
你不洗澡吗
You're not gonna shower?
我回家洗
Uh, I'm gonna do it at home.
但你不能回家
Oh, but you're not going home.
什么
What?
- 好了吗 - 马上哦
Ready? Almost.
抱歉 要去干嘛
I'm -- I'm sorry, ready -- ready for what?
我们约好了
We have plans.
- 姐妹之夜 - 我懂了
Girls night. Oh, I get it.
你们看到我工作的挺好的
You've seen that I'm fine on the job,
但还是不信我没是吗
but you're still not convinced?
不是啊 我们就是想出去嗨皮一下
No, that's not it. We just thought it would be fun.
但如果你不想去那就算了
But if you're not up for it...
没 我去 只不过
Oh, wait, no, I am. It's...
你们之前没叫过我一起啊
You guys have just never asked me out before.
不过很好的
But that's great. Uh, cool.
去哪里啊 酒吧
So, where are we going? A bar?
还是夜店
Club?
把我的头撞在墙上
* Bang my head against the wall * Oh.
你们开玩笑的吧
Uh, this is a joke, right? I --
你说得对 我从来没跟
You were right. I have never gone on a date
连环杀手约会过 但你有
with a serial killer, and you have.
这会让任何人♥质♥疑自己的判断的
And that would make anyone question their judgment.
- 好吧 但是这也 - 没什么但是的
Yeah, sure, but, uh, this is -- But nothing.
除非你能再次相信自己的判断
Look, you can never truly know that you are fine
不然你没办法真的知道自己没事了的
until you know that you can trust your judgment again.
所以我们在一个受控环境中
So, we're here in this controlled environment
没有任何风险
with zero stakes
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表