然后杀了店主老婆
and then you killed the owner.
这可跟我没关系
Whoa! I had nothing to do with that.
我可没杀人
And I sure as hell didn't kill anybody.
那谁杀的
Then who did?
我要外交豁免权
I want diplomatic immunity.
我爸是在西班牙出生的
Yeah, see, my father... He was born in Spain,
西班牙应该是北大西洋公约组织的成员国吧
and they're members of NATO... I think.
对 我要外交豁免权
So... Yeah. I want diplomatic immunity.
好 给你
Okay. You got it.
真的吗
Wait. Really? Mm-hmm.
你老爸是西班牙人 就没问题啊
Spanish father means you are solid.
好的 我跟你们说
Awesome. Alright, check this out.
我哥们柯尔特那天给我打电♥话♥
My boy Colt gave me a call the other day,
说他要我帮忙 刮开500张刮刮乐
said he needed help scratching off 500 lottery tickets.
但他可没说什么杀人的事情
But, hey, he didn't mention no murdered woman.
然后中奖的彩票都给你了吗
And he just let you keep the winners?
只给了我小面额的 就是我给脱衣舞娘小费的那种
I mean, only the small ones, like I gave that stripper.
大面值的他都留着了 大奖值25万呢
No, he kept the big one. The big Kahuna, worth 250 grand.
- 去哪能找到柯尔特 - 不知道
And where can we find Colt? I don't know.
他刮出大奖之后 就跟他室友说
He told his roommates he was moving out
他搬走了
once he scratched off the big winner,
我最后一次联♥系♥他
and last I heard of him,
他还在想办法兑奖呢
he was still trying to cash in the ticket.
这么大的奖不可能随便在便利店兑换出来的
Lottery doesn't pay out prizes that size at convenience stores.
要么得寄过去 要么得亲自去萨克拉门托
Either you have to mail it in or go up to Sacramento.
我联♥系♥萨克拉门托警局 让他们去彩票办公室盯着
I'll call Sacramento PD, have them sit on the lottery office.
那我咋办
Uh, what about me?
你因为从犯罪名被捕了
Uh, you're under arrest for accessory after the fact.
那我的豁免权呢
But what about my immunity?
坏消息
So, bad news.
卫斯理
Patrice: Wesley.
我跟你说啊
You'll never believe...
我昨晚在拘留所里看到了可有意思的人了
I met the most fascinating people in here last night.
劳伦斯 我们聊一下
Lawrence, give us a minute.
我们在聊法律策略呢 亲爱的
Well, we're discussing my legal strategy, dear.
他是那种帮富二代打赢醉驾官司的律师
He does DUIs for rich kids,
所以你昨晚才会在监狱过夜出不去
which is why you spent the night in jail.
这是刑事案件了 你需要刑事犯罪律师
This is a criminal matter. You need a criminal lawyer.
谢了 劳伦斯
Okay, thanks, Lawrence.
我知道你为什么想保护克里斯蒂安
I know why you want to protect Christian,
但你不知道他的为人
but you do not understand who he really is.
我调查他了
I ran a background search.
他因为持枪抢劫坐过牢
He's been to prison for armed robbery,
他给你的那把枪
and the gun he gave you...
是他出来之后犯罪时候用的
He used it in a crime after he got out.
他开枪打人了
He shot someone.
那人差点死了
They almost died.
天啊 我不知道
God, I had no idea.
他利用了你
He took advantage of you,
除非你告诉安吉拉 是他给你的枪
but you will be charged in his crime
让她把他抓了
unless you tell Angela that he gave you the gun
不然你也是从犯了
so that she can go arrest him.
克里斯蒂安·罗伯茨 我们需要找你谈一下
Christian Roberts, we need to talk to you.
我靠 我真不希望他跑啊
Damn. I was really hoping he wouldn't run.
我就跟你说你别吃那个肉丸赛百味吧
Told you not to eat that meatball sub.
他去哪了
Where'd he go?
不知道
I don't know.
你怎么湿了
Why are you wet?
我不想说
I don't want to talk about it.
7A07 派额外小队来我们所在地点
7-Adam-07, send additional units to our location.
- 徒步追踪 跟丢了 - 等一下
Foot pursuit... lost visual. Wait! Wait, wait!
- 趴下 - 调度中心 取消吧
Get on your stomach. Dispatch, cancel request.
- 抓到嫌疑人 不需要额外协助了 - 手放后面
Suspect in custody, Code 4. Hands behind your back.
诺兰
Harper: Nolan.
柯尔特·亨利刚刚想在联合车站对面
Colt Henry just tried to cash in a stolen scratch-off
一家便利店兑换刮刮乐
at a store across from Union Station.
他肯定是想乘火车去萨克拉门托
He must be trying to grab a train to Sacramento.
- 加个班不 - 走着
Feel like some overtime? Hell yeah.
- 看看时刻表 在哪 - 那边
Check the board. Where is it? There.
萨克拉门托的火车 三号♥站台
Train to Sacramento, platform three.
还有20分钟了
Nolan: Okay, that is in 20 minutes.
- 分头找 - 听我说
Let's split up. Hey, hey, listen.
虽然目前我们只抓到了脱衣舞娘和傻缺
So far, this case has been strippers and idiots,
但这人可是残忍♥的杀了一个女人
but this guy... he killed a woman in cold blood.
- 别忘记了 - 好的
Don't lose sight of that. I won't.
各位旅客请注意
Man on P.A.: Attention, please.
开往圣地亚哥的579号♥
This is the last call for Amtrak Pacific Surfliner
美铁太平洋铁路火车就要开车了
train number 579, en route to San Diego.
我已经走到大厅尽头了
I went to the far end of the concourse.
没看到柯尔特
No sign of Colt.
乘坐579号♥美铁太平洋铁路火车的乘客
Passengers for Amtrak Pacific Surfliner number 579,
请到一号♥轨道处
please proceed to track one.
警♥察♥ 慢慢转过身来
Police. Turn around very slowly.
- 让开 - 他有枪
- Move, move, move. - He's got a gun!
他有枪
Man: He's got a gun!
让开
Move.
他去哪了
Where is he?
- 不知道 你看到了吗 - 没
I don't know. Did you see him? No.
救命啊
Someone help me!
你快去
Go. Go.
退后
Back up.
不要这样
Don't do this.
- 退后 女士 - 不会的
Get back, lady. Not gonna happen.
举起手来 最好没枪
Show me your hands, and they better be empty.
我不是故意要杀她的
I didn't mean to kill that woman.
她抢了我的枪
She grabbed for my gun.
为什么
Why'd she do that?
收银台里就几百块
There was only a few hundred in the register.
过去的事情没办法了
There's nothing we can do about that now,
但你可以控制即将要发生的
but you can control what happens next.
我的一生 什么都没赢过
My whole life, I never won anything.
但我现在有大奖了 我想兑奖
But I got that big ticket now, and I want to cash it in.
没用的 柯尔特
It's worthless, Colt.
就好像你在马路对面想要兑奖的那一张
Just like the one you tried to cash in across the street.
商店报告彩票失窃的那一刻
They were all cancelled
所有的彩票都已经没用了
the moment they were reported stolen.
这不公平
This is... It's not fair.
我这辈子什么都没赢过
I never won anything in my life.
但这个是我赢来的
But I won that.
你们不能从我身上夺走
You... You can't take that away from me.
你如果还不放弃
The only thing you are winning is a body bag
你只能给自己赢来一个尸体袋
if you don't give up right now.
你觉得我还在乎吗
You think I care?
我已经要坐牢一辈子了
I'm looking at life in prison.
所以现在我说了算
So... I'm calling the shots here.
你们给我转过身离开
So, turn around and walk away.
赶紧的
Right now.
- 不然 - 不然呢
Or else... Or else what?!
你人生的最后举动是要杀死一个婴儿吗
Your last act in life is gonna be murdering a child?
这世界什么都不欠你的 柯尔特
The world doesn't owe you anything, Colt.
你彩票没中奖 没有开心的童年 怪不了别人
Not a winning lottery ticket, not a happy childhood.
怪不了的
Nothing.
我们都只能苦中作乐
We all got to do the best with what we got,
至于你
and for you, right now,
目前最好的办法就是放弃挣扎 趴下
that means giving up and getting on the ground.
好吧
O-Okay.
我要把手拿出来了
I'm pulling my hand out.
我放下枪了
I let go of the gun.
别打我
It's... D-Don't shoot me.
好
Okay, okay.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表