我集中着呢
I am.
我会集中的
I will be.
现在不营业
We're closed.
我们是警♥察♥
Nolan: Police.
我们是来替卡尔德隆探员跟进的
Uh, we're following up for Detective Calderon.
就是问问你有没有想起什么新东西
We're just checking in to see if you've thought of anything new
可以帮我们抓住那个
that might help us catch the guy
杀了你妻子 抢劫了你的凶手
who robbed you and killed your wife.
没 他一进来就把我打了
No. He came inside and hit me right away.
我都没办法阻止他
I couldn't do anything to stop him.
没办法救她
To save her.
先生 我们很遗憾
Sir, we're very sorry for your loss.
你跟探员说 凶手带着面具吗
You told detectives the man was wearing a mask?
对
Yes.
从收银台拿走了几百刀
And he took several hundred dollars
还有一箱威士忌吗
from the register and a case of whiskey?
还有个东西
Well, another thing.
我今天早上开始收拾的时候
I didn't notice it until this morning
才发现的
when I started to clean,
柜台下面本来有一卷
but there was a new roll of scratchers
刮刮乐的
under the counter.
现在不见了 肯定也被拿走了
They're not there now. He must have taken them.
刮刮乐彩票吗
Scratch-off lottery tickets?
对 这种的
Yes. Um... like these.
面值很高 一卷有500张
High value. 500 tickets a roll.
- 你上报彩票失窃了吗 - 一小时之前上报了
Did you report those as stolen? An hour ago.
这样就可以抓住凶手了
That's how we're gonna catch this guy.
先生 彩票办公室会严密注意
Uh, sir, the lottery office will flag
这些彩票的序列号♥ 让奖券失效
all the serial numbers and cancel the tickets.
如果这人想要兑奖 就会被盯上
If he tries to redeem a winner, it'll get flagged.
好 希望你们能抓到他
Good. I hope you catch him.
我也希望你们有一个好的理由弄死他
And I hope he gives you a good reason to kill him.
先生
Sir.
有情况会通知你的
We will keep you posted.
如果想到其他的 联♥系♥我们
Uh, if anything else occurs to you, just give us a call.
- 干嘛不让我说 - 他很悲痛 这不归我们管
Why did you stop me? It is not our job to police his grief.
早上好二位警官 要点什么
Good morning, officers. What can I get you?
我们找内文·库珀
We're looking for Nevin Cooper.
他现在有点忙
Oh. He's a little busy right now.
有什么我可以帮忙的吗
Can I help you with something?
出什么事了吗
Hey, everything okay?
没
Yeah.
就是点餐搞错了
It's just some confusion in our order.
抱歉出误会了
Sorry for the misunderstanding.
你是马奎尔对吧
Marquel, right?
我们认识吗
I know you?
是我把吉翁关进佩利肯湾监狱的
I'm the guy who put Keon in Pelican Bay.
听说你填上了他的位置
Heard you filled the void.
我能说什么
Ah, what can I say?
有些人生来伟大 有些人成就伟大
"Some are born great, some achieve greatness,
有些人被迫伟大
and some have greatness thrust upon them."
- 莎士比亚啊 - 哪一部
Lucy: Shakespeare. Play?
第十二夜
"Twelfth Night."
你这警♥察♥还挺聪明
Smart for a cop.
我听说你不跟这帮人混了 内文
I read you weren't running with these guys anymore, Nevin.
我在监狱找到了另一条路
Found a different path in prison.
这娘们看太多英国做饭节目了
Bitch binge-watched too much British baking.
把自己给改造好了
Got himself rehabilitated.
一般来说 你们黑帮成员
Lucy: It's not every day that you see a gang
对于离开的人 不会这么宽容的啊
be so forgiving to someone who's left the flock.
真厉害
That's inspiring.
除非你们是来找他事的
Unless you're here to sweat him.
你们不会碰巧知道
You guys wouldn't happen to know
几晚前 是谁把内文家玻璃打碎 把他绑起来的吧
who broke into Nevin's house a couple nights ago, tied him up?
我肯定不知道
I sure don't.
但我跟你说 如果听说什么
But I tell you what, I hear anything,
肯定第一个联♥系♥你
you will be my first call.
回见了 内文
I'll see you around, Nevin.
- 没事吧 - 没事
You alright? Fine.
我还很忙 这后厨也挺挤的
Got a lot of work to do and it's tight in here,
你们离开的时候 萨沙会给你们点甜甜圈的
so Sasha'll give you some donuts on your way out.
我知道你害怕 但我们可以帮你
I know you're scared, but we can help.
我不害怕 我很忙 我自己处理好了
I'm not scared. I'm busy. I got things handled.
你处理好了为什么还报♥警♥
Okay, so why call the cops if you got it handled?
- 我没报♥警♥ - 是萨沙报的吧
I didn't. Let me guess. Sasha did.
你还没来得及告诉她不要
Before you could tell her not to?
我很佩服你的能力
I appreciate what you're trying to do...
想要过上正常的生活
Turn your life around.
- 我知道不容易 - 生活就这样了
I know it isn't easy. It is what it is, man.
你自己对付不了马奎尔他们的
You can't handle Marquel and his crew on your own.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
他们来买♥♥面包而已
They just came to buy some pastries.
我得继续上班了
Now I gotta get back to work.
好吧 改变主意的话 找我们
Sure. You change your mind, you know where to find us.
雕塑应该本来在这里的
Looks like that's where the statue was.
你会成为优秀探员的
You're gonna make a great detective.
你们怎么还没找到我的雕塑
Why haven't you guys found my statue yet?
我们来就是因为这个 先生
That's why we're here, sir...
看看你有没有新的线索可以提供
To see if you have any new information.
我有没有新线索
If I have any new information?
这不是你们的工作吗
This is your job.
我每天都给你们打电♥话♥
I've been calling you every day.
先生我们知道 所以我们来了
Yes, sir, we're aware. That's why we're here.
找到了吗
Did they find it?
没
No.
女士 最初的报♥警♥记录里面显示
Ma'am, I read over the initial police report.
你说偷走了雕像的人应该给颁个奖
What exactly did you mean when you said
你是什么意思
that whoever took it should get a reward?
- 什么 - 我没说啊
What the hell? I did not say that.
- 我有吗 - 尼克考特太太
Did I? Mrs. Nithercott,
你跟雕像失窃
did you have anything to do
有什么关系吗
with the disappearance of the statue?
当然没有啊
Of course not.
我只不过是没有罗杰那么难过罢了
No, uh, just I'm not as sad as Roger is that it's gone.
什么意思 我以为你很喜欢那个雕像的
What are you saying? I thought you loved that piece.
感觉像是我们家草坪上有坨巨大的恐龙屎啊
It looks like a dinosaur copped a squat on our front yard.
我之所以买♥♥ 是因为这会让我想起我们的蜜月啊
I bought it because it reminded me of our honeymoon.
这为什么会让你想起你们的蜜月
Lopez: How does that remind you of your honeymoon?
我还是不要知道好了
Maybe I don't want to know.
你们想找窃贼
Martha: Look, you wanna find the thief?
去跟这里业主协会的成员谈谈吧
Talk to the members of the homeowners association.
他们跟我一样讨厌那破玩意
They hated that thing as much as I did.
你买♥♥过彩票吗
Nolan: You ever play the lottery?
只有当头奖累计到十亿的时候才买♥♥ 你呢
Only when the jackpot goes to a billion. You?
我之前住在福克斯堡的时候 二十年来每周都买♥♥
Every week for 20 years when I lived back in Foxburg.
每周五晚上回家路上
Buy a ticket at the gas station
都会去加油站买♥♥一张
on the way home on a Friday night,
然后花很多时间在那做梦
spend the time it took me to fill my tank
如果中奖了我都要怎么花
just fantasizing what I would do with the money.
然后呢
And?
我很多时候都会想 如果永远不再需要为钱发愁
Mostly I would just think about what life would be like
那我的生活会是什么样
if I never had to worry about money again.
那可就太好了
Oh, yeah. That would be nice.
我都不想去面对我现在有多难了
I can barely see the edge of the hole I'm in.
7A15 联♥系♥总台
Dispatch: 7-Adam-15, give the bridge a call.
你好 我是诺兰警官 你们让我打电♥话♥的
Yeah, this is Officer Nolan. I was asked to call.
好 谢谢
Right. Thank you.
我的遗产送来了
My inheritance has arrived.
车不错啊 经典
Nice car. It's a classic.
没错 有配套的3.5匹
Yeah. It has a matching 350 four-barrel
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表