送了一瓶卫斯理很贵的酒呢
A bottle of Wesley's fancy wine.
太值了
So worth it.
警♥察♥
Police!
警♥察♥ 有人在家吗
Police officers! Is there anyone here?
杰克逊
Jackson.
先生
Sir?
我是回家来给她惊喜的
I came home to surprise her.
哪个禽兽能干出这种事啊
Who would've done this?
7A07 需要进一步协助了
7-Adam-07, Code 4 at our location.
收到 探员在路上了
Copy. Detectives are on their way.
先生 放手跟我们走吧
Sir, you have to let her go and come with us.
走吧
Come on.
- 什么情况 - 看着他
What do we got? Watch him.
卡尔德隆探员 我们刚到
Detective Calderon, we just got here. We have --
他怎么在这
What's he doing here?
这是犯罪现场 他是嫌疑人
This is a crime scene. He's a suspect.
是的长官 我们正要
Yes, ma'am. We were just about --
别管了 我处理
Forget it. I'll deal with him.
你们去周围询问情况
You two, go and canvass the neighbors.
她吃枪药了啊
What's her problem?
谁知道
I have no idea.
说 真是浪费警♥察♥资源呢
Say "Waste of Police Resources."
茄子
Cheese!
感谢 我们会在照片里圈你的
Thank you, sir. We'll be sure to tag you in the post.
态度决定一切啊
You know, attitude is everything.
贩毒呢
Drug deal.
没有警♥察♥
Nolan: Without the shop, there's no way
我们过去就会被他们看到了
we can roll up on them without them seeing us.
错了
Wrong.
把手放在领口 像这样
Put your hand over your collar, like this.
你是说 遮住警徽
You're saying if we cover our badges,
他们就不会注意到吗
they're not gonna notice us?
对 看着点
Yep. Watch.
你们好啊
Hi, there!
警♥察♥
Cops!
比安卡
Bianca?
约翰
John.
我可以解释的
I can explain.
你刚刚拿到戒毒三十天勋章啊
You just got your 30-day chip.
我知道
I know. I know.
但我拿着最低工资
But I'm making minimum wage.
我妈病了 药很贵啊
My mom's sick, and the medication's expensive.
太惨了 你被捕了
That's rough. You're under arrest.
我可以帮忙当线人的 跟上次一样
Please. I can help, like last time.
你是说你从窗户里逃走 然后服药过量那次吗
You mean when you bailed out the window and then you OD'd?
真是帮了大忙了
Yeah, that was such a help.
给她铐上
Hook her up.
转过去
Turn around.
现在不一样了
It's different now, okay?
我戒毒了
I'm clean.
我知道一个大交易
I know about a huge score.
好多芬太尼
A ton of fentanyl.
别骗我了 比安卡
Don't lie to me, Bianca.
我永远不会骗你的 约翰
I would never lie to you, John.
谁卖♥♥芬太尼
Who's selling the fentanyl?
柯蒂斯
Uh, Curtis.
柯蒂斯姓什么
Curtis have a last name?
不知道 但大家都叫他死神里佩尔
I don't know it, but everyone calls him Ripper.
你觉得我昨晚改约
Do you think Rachel's disappointed
瑞秋会不会生气啊
I canceled last night?
不知道
Don't know.
我好内疚啊
Man, I felt bad.
她发现一家酒吧
She found this bartender
酒保会按照你的星座给你调酒
that tailors cocktails to your astrological sign.
感觉超酷的
It sounded cool. I just --
但我就是很累 想呆家里
I was tired, and I needed a night in.
她会理解的对吧
She gets that, right?
你可能很震惊 但我们是不谈论你的事情的
You might find this surprising, but we don't talk about you.
从不
Ever. Wow.
警♥察♥
Police!
指挥中心 这里是7A19 请求消防急救人员
Control, 7-Adam-19. Requesting an RA unit.
- 他突然冲出来的 - 帕尔梅托和马特奥大街
He came out of nowhere! Palmetto and Mateo.
头冲进车里了 赶快
Head verse vehicle. CT.
别动
Okay, stay still.
好像扎到颈动脉了
Oh, man, I think it got into an artery.
出了好多血
There's a lot of blood.
给你
Here.
你可以用这个围巾和这支笔 做一个止血带
You can use this scarf and pen to make a tourniquet.
谢谢你
Thank you.
放在伤口上方五厘米处
Place it two inches above the wound.
好
Okay.
好了 血止住了
Alright, the bleeding's stopped.
我可以得到童子军徽章吗
Am I gonna get a badge for this?
那个
So...
你一直都跟比安卡一起玩呢啊
...been hanging with Bianca?
一起玩倒是没有 我帮她报名了戒瘾会
Hanging? Well, I got her into a program.
看着她 她戒瘾了我就不管了
Kept an eye on her. Pulled back once she got clean.
不想让她误会
Didn't want her to get confused.
好像没咋成功啊
I don't think that worked.
这姐们都被抓了 但她好像更难过
Girl just got arrested, but she seems more upset
让你失望了这件事
that she disappointed you.
我没看出来啊
I didn't see that.
我看出来了
I did.
我还是好奇 如果我一直看着她 她还会不会重蹈覆辙了
Still, I wonder if she would've slipped if I'd been around.
别这样
Don't do that.
都是她的错 不怪你的
This is on her, not you.
你确定线索属实吗
So, you sure this tip is solid?
我知道你很想搞垮里佩尔的
I know how badly you want to get Ripper.
法官觉得靠谱啊
Judge thought so.
因为诺兰的线人 给了我们强行进入的搜查令
Gave us a no-knock warrant based on Nolan's CI.
比安卡坚持说 里佩尔有一大批芬太尼
Bianca insists Ripper is sitting on a huge supply of fentanyl.
他原来玩这么大呢
I didn't know he was that big of a player.
以前不是的
He didn't used to be.
看来他要玩大的了
Looks like he's making a move for the big time.
准备好了吗 警长
You ready, Sergeant?
走吧 去抓他
Alright. Let's go get this guy.
什么情况
What the hell?
禁毒署的
DEA.
谁管事
Who's in charge here?
迈克尔
Michael?
妮拉
Nyla?
我听说你回来巡逻了 我还不信呢
I heard you were back on patrol, but I didn't believe it.
你们能不能等会再叙旧
Okay, can we do this reunion thing
你先说说为什么干扰我们的任务
after you tell me why you just landed in my operation?
因为你们差点要暴露了我的任务
Because you're about to blow my operation.
所以 你们的任务停止
So I'm shutting you down.
九分钟才到啊
Nine minutes, Lang?
你们一般都很快的
You guys are usually much faster than that.
这大哥是你教官啊
Bradford's your TO?
- 是啊 - 深表同情
Yeah. My condolences.
大家都这么说
That's what everyone says.
我是艾米特
Emmett.
露西
Lucy.
就为了抢几盒饼干搞成这样啊
All this over a few boxes of Marsh Yellows?
就是啊 不能买♥♥别的吗
Right? They couldn't get Pim-Pams?
止血带谁做的
Who made the tourniquet?
我
I did!
露西警♥察♥也帮忙了
Officer Lucy helped.
厉害啊
Well, excellent work!
谢谢
Thank you.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表