你要怎么办
What are you gonna do?
我得跟他分手了
I think I have to break up with him.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
我很喜欢他
Just, I like him.
特别喜欢
Like, a lot.
反正 好的一面来看
Well, on the bright side,
你一个人的时候也不会孤单啦
you won't be alone in being alone.
我们可以一起吐槽错过了多少呢
You know, we can FOMO together.
好
Okay.
会遇到更好的一个
* There will be a better one
看到诺兰了吗
Hey. You seen Nolan?
还没 昨晚我们出去的时候
Not yet. Hey, Lucy had a bit of a moment
露西有一点点失控
last night when we were out.
没什么大事 她没事
It's -- It's not a big deal. She's fine.
- 哈珀到底在干吗啊 - 在帮忙
What the hell is Harper doing? Helping.
别跟我拜你那副臭脸 我就是跟你说一声
Don't get all "Tim" on me. I just thought you should know.
露西没事吧
Lucy's okay?
会没事的
She will be.
好 谢谢你跟我说
Alright. Thanks for letting me know.
诺兰 我有发现了
Nolan, I got something.
我也是 谁先说
Me too. Who goes first?
我
I do.
法医来电♥话♥了
Listen, Medical Examiner called.
赫斯顿·代顿不是自己跳楼的
Heston Dayton wasn't a jumper.
- 被推下去吗 - 更像是被扔下去
Pushed? More like tossed.
他掉下来之前就已经死了
He was dead before he left the roof.
勒死的
Strangled.
而且很奇怪 他前臂上面
Weirdly, he also had acid burns
还有酸烧伤的痕迹 还不到一周时间
on his forearms, less than a week old.
那真是太巧了
Well, funny you should say that.
我看了埃弗斯特·琼斯的逮捕记录
I looked up the arrest records for Everest Jones.
他被指控盗窃下水道清洁剂
His burglary charge was for stealing drain cleaner,
里面就含有硫酸
which contains sulfuric acid.
是用来做冰♥毒♥的
Which is used to cook meth.
你觉得他们是在拖车公园制毒吗
You think they were cooking it in the trailer park?
不 不然我们肯定能闻到
No. We'd have smelled it.
那现在怎么办 去跟探员汇报吗
So, what now? We bring the detectives up to speed?
先别 我们先去找埃弗斯特
Not yet. Let's go to Everest first.
我知道你在想什么 但我真没事
I know what you're thinking, but I'm fine.
你差点把那男的撅骨折了
You nearly broke that guy's arm.
我只是按照警校学习的行事啊
I was just doing what they taught us in the Academy.
反应迅速 抑制威胁
React quickly. Subdue the threat.
他只是帮你摘掉衣服上的线头
He was picking a piece of thread off of your shirt.
然后你就被触发了
And you got triggered.
是啊 你懂什么
Yeah, well, what do you know about it?
我靠
Come on.
当你做卧底的时候
When you're undercover,
一秒钟都不能放松警惕
you can't let go for even a second.
你得对自己的反应
You have to maintain complete control
保有完全的控制权
over your responses,
得很好的去察言观色
read between every glance.
真的是生理上 精神上
It is physically, mentally,
和心灵上都很累人的活儿
and emotionally exhausting.
然后呢 你漏了马脚
Okay, and, what, you slipped up,
他们有人发现你是警♥察♥了吗
and one of them figured out you were a cop?
怎么了
What?
我每次都约我的案件负责人在酒吧见面
I always met my case officer at a bar.
那是唯一一个我可以
It was the one place that I could go
放下伪装
where I could drop the character,
不用思前想后
and I could stop strategizing
可以好好喝杯啤酒 做我自己的地方
and just have a beer and be myself.
然后有天晚上
So, one night,
一杯接一杯 一直喝了下去
one beer turned into two, which turned into --
我都没数了
Well, I lost count.
如果是其他任何情况之下
And if it were any other scenario,
我肯定会清醒起来 肯定不喝了
I would have sobered up, I would've cut myself off,
但是
but...
那天我不是和毒贩子在一起
I wasn't with the crooks.
而且和另一个警♥察♥在一起
I was with another cop.
我是相信他的
And I trusted him.
很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
那是很久之前了 但
Yeah, it was a long time ago, but...
我想说的是
...my point is...
我自闭了
I shut down.
我都没跟我丈夫说
I didn't even tell my husband.
我一直跟我自己说
I just -- I kept telling myself
等我准备好了就去蛮对
that I would deal with it when I was ready.
但一周一周过去 我越来越严重
But with every passing week, it just got worse.
或许昨晚我逼你逼得太狠了
Maybe I pushed you too hard last night.
但我知道如果你
But I know what it is like
不勇敢的直面问题 会怎么样
when you do not face things head-on.
你能度过的
You're gonna get through this.
我保证
I promise.
他怎么样了
What -- What happened to him?
你的案件负责人
Your case officer.
有几次从楼梯上摔了下来
He fell down a flight of stairs a few times,
现在领伤残抚恤金了
had to take a disability pension.
你和陈关系很好对吧
You and Chen are close, right?
差不多吧
Yeah, I'd say so.
她怎么样了
How's she doing?
真心的
I mean, really doing?
她挺好的
She's good.
真的
Really.
我觉得等她把纹身洗了会更好点
I think she'll be better once she gets that tattoo removed.
你能想象吗
Can you imagine that --
每天都带着你身上发生过最坏事情的标志
walking around every day, branded by the worst thing
走来走去 无时无刻不被提醒
that's ever happened to you?
你觉得生理上的就更严重吗
You think because it's physical, it's worse?
悲剧总会留下伤痕
Tragedies always leave scars --
但只有一部分是你能看到的
only some of them you can see.
要坏事了
Well, that can't be good.
我们昨天停车进去的时候
We saw two Dead Bastards leaving the park
看到两个飙车党从这里出来的啊
when we pulled in there yesterday.
- 肯定不是巧合 - 我猜猜他们卖♥♥点冰♥毒♥吧
Can't be a coincidence. Let me guess -- they sell a little meth?
是很多冰♥毒♥
A lot of meth.
而且他们绝对是不会允许几个傻子
And they wouldn't take kindly to a couple of idiots
自己想制毒 还要在他们地盘上卖♥♥的
trying to cook and sell in their territory.
所以他们把赫斯特从屋顶上扔了下去
So, they chuck Heston off of a roof,
又回来公园对付埃弗斯特
come back by the park to do the same to Everest,
但是走得时候看到了我们
but leave when they see us.
对 现在他们回来继续杀人灭口了
Yeah, but now they came back to finish the job.
并且没收任何在现场能找到的货和现金
Confiscate any product or cash they find on site.
那我们怎么办
So, what's our next move?
呼叫支援
We call in the cavalry
希望等待的时候没人丧命
and hope nobody gets killed while we're waiting.
7A15 准备好侦查了
7-Adam-15, in position for recon.
准备战术评估
Stand by for tactical assessment.
收到 我们刚刚到达
Roger that. We just landed
街角的集♥合♥地点
at the staging area around the corner --
特警队在集♥合♥了
SWAT's mobilizing,
但我不确定能等到他们来了
but I'm not sure we can wait around for them to land.
周围设立观测点 跟我报告
Set up an OP and then report back to me.
布拉德福德和诺兰
Okay, Bradford and Nolan
要跳进墙里去 跟我们汇报内部消息
are hopping the wall to give us eyes inside.
准备行动
Get ready to move out.
回来
Get back here.
把他弄起来 给他弄回去
Man: Get him up. Get him back inside.
警长 他们已经动手了
Sarge, this thing is going south fast.
绝对等不到特警队了
I definitely don't think we can wait for SWAT.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表