是啊
Yeah.
抱歉
I'm sorry about that. I, um...
我觉得他有点过了
I think maybe he was a little over-the-top
因为抛弃了你
and overcompensated with me
所以在我身上过度补偿
because of how he bolted out on you.
但也不全都是美好的回忆啊
It wasn't all good, though, you know?
比如他去看我比赛 然后喝多了
Like, he came to my games, but, like, he drank a lot,
第七节开始的时候 他就开始损我
and by the seventh inning, he was, like, trashed
在我朋友面前给我丢人
and embarrassed me in front of my friends.
- 明白吧 - 感觉也挺不好的
You know? Doesn't sound very fun.
我13的时候他给了我第一瓶啤酒
He gave me my first beer when I was 13
我15的时候给了我第一支大♥麻♥
and then my first joint when I was 15.
所以我还挺好的现在
So, I turned out great.
我从小到大一直以为是我哪里做错了
I grew up thinking I did something wrong.
如果他爱我 怎么会离开呢
You know, if he loved me, he wouldn't have left, right?
我晚上睡不着 听我妈在那边偷偷哭
I'd stay up late at night, listening to my mom
然后各种脑补 我要怎么
cry herself to sleep, coming up with crazy plans
找到他
how I was gonna track him down
把他赢回来
and I guess win him back?
但现在一想 我可能躲过一劫吧
But now I'm thinking... I dodged a bullet.
一大劫呢
You dodged a huge bullet.
是啊
Yeah.
不过我还是爱他的
Still love him, though.
很奇怪吗
Is that weird?
没 这是人性
No, that's not weird. It's human.
跟你说 车应该给你的
You know what? You should have the car.
- 什么 - 这是他的遗愿啊
What? Yeah, man, it's what he wants.
- 我们应该替他实现 - 你确定吗
We should honor it, right? Are you sure about this?
而且啊 虽然我疯疯癫癫的
Plus, I know I'm nuts and everything,
但我会想到办法的
but I'll figure it out.
没准把这辆车给你
You know, maybe me giving you this
会是我得到一个结束呢 释怀什么之类的吧
is, uh... my closure, or whatever they call it.
我不知道把车留给我
I don't know if it's what Dad intended,
是不是老爸的本意
but by leaving me the car,
但他让我们找到了彼此
he actually connected me to you,
所以
so... Oh.
- 保持联♥系♥ 皮特 - 好啊
Stay in touch, Pete. Yeah.
有空来玩
Just come... come visit.
你可以帮我看看车子运转正不正常什么的
You can make sure she's running right.
好
Deal.
我有东西给你
I have something for you.
快来
Come on. I...
来啊
Come on.
这不是
That's not...
我寻思你 对吧
I figured, you know, maybe...
把盖子弄开 我寻思吧 你懂得
Pop the lid. I figured, maybe, you know...
- 你不会真的要 - 大哥
Oh, you really don't have to... Hey, man.
这是咱爸啊 骨灰也分你一半
It's our dad. You deserve to have half, right?
你看看 这大块头
Look at that. He's a chunky guy.
可不咋的 骨灰也不少呢
Yeah. Get a lot of that.
好了
Alright.
- 又买♥♥啤酒了 - 对了
Got some more beer. Oh, that's right.
要不要来睡前小酌一杯
Hey, do you, uh... do you wanna come in for a-a nightcap?
我要给她编头发 然后看打架
I'm gonna braid her hair and watch a-a fight.
谢邀 但我们得走了
Very sweet. We really do have to go.
- 我得早起去医院 - 很早就得去呢
I have to be at the hospital early. So early.
行的 好吧
- Oh. - Cool, cool.
很高兴见到你
Okay, well, it was very nice meeting you.
然后
And, uh...
- 干杯吧 - 我们抱抱吗
Cheers. Do we... Do we hug?
来吧
Yeah. Hell yeah. Alright.
谢谢你不逮捕我
Thanks for not arresting me.
别惹事哦
Yeah. Stay out of trouble.
会的
I will.
我挺喜欢他啊
Aw. I like him.
-真的吗 - 对啊
Really? Yeah.
我就是不敢想象我有弟弟了
I just can't believe I have a brother.
同父异母
Half!
我们是同父异母的兄弟
We're half-brothers.
抱歉 不隔音
Sorry, the walls are thin.
那我们
So, um... I guess...
各自开车回家吧
We're driving ourselves home.
我本来没想今晚这样度过的
Not exactly how I pictured the evening.
抱歉毁了咱俩的约会
I'm sorry for spoiling our date.
别闹了
You kidding me?
今晚可是永生难忘了
I mean, this goes down in the unforgettable column.
先别忘了 出这档子事之前
Well, um... lest we forget, before all this happened...
咱俩还有事没办完呢
Mm-hmm... I think we were interrupted.
我们马上就该
I think we were right about...
- 桶里是什么呢 - 我爸的一半骨灰
What's in the bucket? Half my dad.
真的 永生难忘啊
Like I said... unforgettable.
- 回见了 - 一定
See you soon. Yes. you will.
马奎尔 能聊一下吗
Hey, Marquel. Can we talk for a minute?
除非你要先得到谁的允许
Unless you gotta get permission first.
不用了
Nah, man. I'm good.
你是来威胁我的吗 布拉德福德警官
You here to threaten me, Officer Bradford?
离内文远点什么的
"Stay away from Nevin or else"?
不 你我都清楚 你才不怕这个
No. We both know you don't scare.
所以呢 你是来循循善诱希望我能弃恶从善的吗
So what? You here to play to my better angel?
差不多吧
Yeah, something like that.
我还以为你挺牛逼呢
See, here I thought you were a hard case,
把吉翁都关进佩利肯湾监狱了
the man who put Keon in Pelican Bay.
内文已经坐完牢了
Nevin did his time.
他已经给你们帮派人员付出了十年人生
He gave your crew a decade of his life.
仗义的背了锅
Took the fall like a good soldier.
放了他吧
Let him walk away.
那对我的名声影响不好吧 我就那么随便放过人了
And what's that do for my rep? Lettin' people slide?
名声是一种无用的 最虚假的占便宜的东西
"Reputation is an idle and most false imposition,"
常常得不偿失 失之东流
oft got without merit and lost without deserving.
你不会失去任何名声
You have lost no reputation at all
除非你认为自己是个失败者
"unless you repute yourself such a loser."
出自奥赛罗
"Othello."
引用的倒不错
That was a nice pull,
但是莎士比亚可不懂
but Shakespeare didn't know nothing
21世纪黑社会是怎么混的
about running a gang in the 21st century.
你别继续下去了
You don't want to go down this road.
相信我
Trust me.
没什么好谈的了 布拉德福德
Ain't no off-ramp here, Bradford.
我给内文安排 好了
See, I got plans for Nevin.
你们阻止不了我的
There's nothing you can do to stop 'em.
- 现在怎么办 - 不知道
What do we do now? I don't know.
我们演完了 失败了
We made our play, and we failed.
我以为永远看不到你这么容易就放弃了呢
I never thought I'd see you give up that easily.
你有办法胜利的话 菜鸟 我洗耳恭听
You got a path to victory, Boot, I'm all ears.
我没有 但你可是
No, I don't, but you're the king
颠覆性考验和技巧的大♥师♥啊
of subversive tests and tricks.
肯定有什么办法可以
There's got to be some way to win
旁敲侧击的
by coming at this sideways.
哈珀 诺兰
Harper, Nolan.
巡警找到了夜店视频里的
Rampart picked up that scratch-off guy
- 刮刮乐大哥 - 塔克·诺瓦克吗
from the strip club video. Tucker Novak?
你通缉令发的是他吗
Is that the guy you put a BOLO out on?
- 是的 - 那就是
Yes, sir. Then, yes.
他在三号♥牢房♥
He's in Cell 3.
- 我是无辜的 - 无辜什么
I'm innocent. Harper: Of what?
无论你们要指控我什么
Of whatever y'all about to accuse me of.
你大大前天晚上去了红天使脱衣舞俱乐部
You went to the Red Angel strip club two nights ago.
没有
Nope.
- 能给我吗 - 不能
Can I have that? Nolan: No.
你从比克街的烟酒店偷了彩票
You stole those tickets from the liquor store on Pico,
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表