如果你油门踩的狠 俩小时就能到
We'll get there in two hours if you heavy-foot it.
我已经和当地交♥警♥部门打过招呼了
So, I cleared the way with local law
在高速上不会拦我们的
so they don't sweat a black-and-white blur on the interstate.
也不用停车买♥♥吃的了
Well, we won't need to stop for food.
火鸡肉干 小熊软糖
Turkey jerky. Gummy bears.
还有薄荷糖
And breath mints.
是拥护者组织寄来的吗
The Advocate Group send that over?
是 受害者应急包
Yep. Victim Emergency Bags.
一个幸存者需要度过所有悲伤阶段所需的一切
Everything a survivor needs to get through the stages of grief.
想法不错
I appreciate the thought,
但那些阶段我很久之前就经历完了
but I went through all those stages a long time ago.
感觉还是昨天
Feels like yesterday.
是啊
That it does.
你跟克里斯汀聊过了吗
You speak with Christine?
昨晚聊了 她不去
Yeah. Yeah, um, last night. She's not going.
我们还得代表她
We'll have to speak on the widow's behalf.
走吧
You ready?
好
Yep.
惨了惨了
No. No, no, no. This is a nightmare.
我只有一张信♥用♥卡♥的
I only carry one credit card.
这上面说我有七张
My credit report says I have seven.
肯定有人盗用了我的身份
Someone obviously stole my identity
以我的名义办了很多信♥用♥卡♥
and opened cards in my name.
还刷了很多钱
And ran up big balances.
还把亨利上大学的钱都用完了
And they emptied Henry's college account.
怎么办啊
How am I gonna fix this?
去找识别盗窃部门的萨莫兰探员
Detective Summerland, Identify Theft Division.
他会知道怎么办的
He'll know what to do.
好了开始
Alrighty. Here we go.
首先这件事非常重要
Now, first thing we got to do is super important.
我们得把所有的正当扣款
We got to separate all the legitimate charges
和所有的非正当扣款分开
from the illegitimate charges, alright?
我们得用
So, we're gonna need one of these...
看看啊
Let's see.
你好像花了一万九
Looks like you spent $19,000,
买♥♥了一件豹猫皮大衣
uh, for an ocelot coat?
抱歉 豹猫是啥
I'm sorry. What is an ocelot again?
一个想要回自己皮的动物吧
Something that would like its fur back.
- 没有的 - 好的
That's... No. Okay, okay.
那我们都同意 这笔扣款
So, I think we all agree that charge
是非常不正当的对吧
is pretty gosh darn illegitimate, right?
好
Okay.
你好像还花了一万五 买♥♥了网球鞋
Looks like you also paid $15,000 for tennis shoes.
一万五
$15,000?
怎么 买♥♥鞋送汽车吗
Do they come with a car?
这两张卡上的消费
Okay, look, none of those charges
都不是我花的
on those six cards are mine,
只有大学学费是 但是已经被人花完了
but the college account is, and it's been emptied.
银行会有多久时间能把钱弄回来啊
How long will it take for the bank to put that money back?
这个嘛
Uh, yeah,
银行的话
so the... the bank,
不会把钱还给你的
um, they... will not give you your money back,
你只有60天时间
because you only have 60 days
通知他们任何存在的欺诈行为
to notify them of fraudulent activity,
如果你没通知 那就没办法了
and if you don't, then no way, Jose,
你就等于被套牢了
are they on the hook.
他们肯定也在条款中用
And they probably made that "clear" to you
超级小字体 跟你写清楚了
in, like, criminally small print, so...
我只有每学期付学费的时候
I only check the account once a semester
才会看这个账户啊
when I make the payment.
那诺兰的信用评级怎么办
Okay, well, what about Nolan's credit?
如果这件事无法解决
Because if we can't get that sorted,
他就要被踢出未来教官项目了
he is out of the F.T.O. program.
这个有我呢 放心吧
10-4. I got you guys covered.
我今天下班之前 会帮你准备一份
I will have a gorgeous case file for you
很棒的文件夹
by end of business,
对警局来说就足够了
and the case file should be enough for the LAPD, so...
这也是好消息啊
Okay, well, that's good news.
如果学校收不到学费
Henry's gonna get kicked out of the school
亨利就要被开除了啊
if they don't get that money.
先不要想那么远
Okay, let's... Let's not go that far.
我们要找到盗用你身份的那个人
We just need to find the guy who stole it.
你们抓住他之后
Actually, when you do nab your man,
还得说服法庭那边
you will still need to persuade the court
强迫他还钱
to force him to make restitution, so...
要多久啊
How long will that take?
也就三年吧 最多五年
Oh, just three years. Five years, tops.
- 五年 - 不对 抱歉
Five years? No, no, sorry.
我应该说 如果是境内盗刷的话
Uh, what I should say is it will be three to five years
估计要三到五年可以追回来 如果是境外盗刷
unless the thief happens to be overseas,
估计就没戏了
in which case it'll be more like never.
等一下
Wait a minute.
他买♥♥了一个艾伦巴♥赫♥
He bought an Allenbach.
这也是有毛的吗
Does that have fur, too?
不 更要好
No, better.
这玩意有定位
It has GPS.
是只手表 我敢肯定
It's a watch, and I am betting
这窃贼现在就戴着表呢
our thief is wearing that right now.
你觉得要带瑞秋爸爸去哪吃饭 了吗
So, have you decided where you're taking Rachel's dad for dinner?
如果是太好的餐厅 他会觉得你在显摆
I mean, too fancy, and he'll think you're a showoff.
但他又是外地来的
But he is from out of town,
所以你还得让他体验下洛杉矶的风俗特色
so you got to deliver a celebrity sighting.
我们定好了晚上七点 在熏屋餐厅
We have a reservation for 7:00 p.m. at The Smokehouse.
很传统嘛
Ooh. Old school.
我喜欢
I like it.
瑞瑞 正聊你呢
Oh, Rach. We were just talking about you.
太不幸了 好的 这就过去
That's... That's awful. Yeah, we're on it.
我们马上到
We'll... We'll be right there.
有人进了她爸的车里
Somebody broke into her father's car
把他行李箱偷走了
and stole his suitcase.
你跟她说我们去处理吗
And you told her we'd handle it?
对啊 你想想
Come on. You know?
这是多好的增进感情的方式啊
This is a great opportunity to bond.
你就前进了一大步啊
You just put your best foot forward.
汽车盗窃案的破案率是百分之零点零二
Auto burglary cases have a .02% solve rate.
我找不回他爸的行李箱
How is failing to recover her dad's suitcase
咋能让我往前一大步呢
my best foot forward?
熏屋餐厅
Smokehouse.
他家面包很好吃啊
I love their bread.
史密蒂 有空吗
Hey. Smitty. Got a sec?
没有的
Not exactly.
这是警长的直接命令啊
This comes straight from the Sarge.
- 干嘛 - 你需要检查一下
What? I need you to check
你胡椒喷雾机的保质期
the expiration date of your pepper spray.
- 还有保质期呢 - 对啊
They have expiration dates? Yes.
合规性审计里面显示你的
And the compliance audit listed you
胡椒喷雾已经过期了
as having outdated OC spray.
保质期到2014年10月
"Good through October 2014."
这个得需要改一下啊
Yeah, I'mma need you to change that out.
肯定还有用的 要试试不
Bet it still works. You want to see?
史密蒂 装备屋在那边啊
Smitty. Kit room's that way.
记录显示你都没有把你的来♥复♥枪♥搞得符合
Records show you haven't qualified with your assault rifle in...
好像已经过了
Looks like it's been about...
如果你不在摩托车组了
Look, i-if you're not in Motors anymore,
你得把你的摩托车还回去的
you have to return the motorcycle.
还有
And y...
还有头盔啊
And the helmet!
很简单的
Okay, it's simple.
喝一杯咖啡 就往罐子里放一块钱
Drink a cup of coffee, put a buck in the jar.
一杯一块 一杯一块
Cup, buck. Cup, buck. Cup, buck.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表