- 退后 退后 - 举起手 举起手
- Hey, get back! Get back! - Hands! Hands!
把手举起来 放在窗户上
Show me your hands! Hands on the window!
- 克里斯 快回来 - 举起手 举起手
- Chris, get back! - Hands! Hands!
- 把手举起来 - 不 不
- Show me your hands! - No! No!
不 克里斯
No! Chris!
你个混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch!
瑞奥斯
Rios!
控制中心 这里是715 发现玛莎拉蒂
Control, 7-15, we have the Maserati,
园景大街向北行驶
northbound Park View.
正在追赶 速度60 嫌犯驾车
In pursuit. Speed's 60. Occupied once.
7A07 嫌犯开枪
7-Adam-07, shots fired.
一名警员已受伤 重复 一名警员已受伤
Officer down. Repeat, officer down.
警员为25岁男性 亟待急救
Requesting R.A. for a 25-year-old male,
胸部中枪
gunshot wound to the chest.
- 坚持住 坚持住 坚持住啊 - 集中注意力 均匀呼吸
- Come on, come on, come on! - Conscious and breathing.
伤员在园景大街7号♥
Park View at 7th.
所有小队注意 7A15正在阿尔瓦拉多大街向南行驶
All units, be advised, 7-Adam-15 in pursuit
追赶一辆灰色玛莎拉蒂
of gray Maserati heading south on Alvarado.
- 你看到他了吗 - 没有 我在上一个十字路口跟丢了他
- Do you see him? - Negative. I lost him at the last intersection.
妈的
Damn it.
所有小队注意
Attention, all units.
空中12小队发现一辆灰色的玛莎拉蒂
Air-12 spotted a gray Maserati matching suspect's vehicle
与嫌疑犯的车相匹配 驶入了6街和格兰德街交界的有顶棚的停车场
entering covered parking structure at 6th and Grand.
7A15接警 打开警灯警笛
7-Adam-15 responding. Code 3.
尽力保持呼吸 好吗兄弟
Just keep breathing, buddy, alright?
- 马丁内斯 - 怎么了
- Martinez. - Alright. Huh?
中士想和你谈谈 你是目击证人
Sarge is gonna want to talk to you. You're a witness.
- 我不能单独留下这个孩子不管 - 我会去的
- I'm not leaving this kid alone. - I'll go.
一 二 三 抬
One, two, three! Lift!
这本不应该发生的
This shouldn't have happened.
我把犯人逼停了
I made a felony stop.
瑞奥斯就冲了出去
Rios just charged.
我是说 他以前也犯过错误 但从来没有像这样的错误
I mean, he's made mistakes before, but never like this.
他清楚
He knows...
应该停在安全的距离 等待支援
stop at a safe distance, wait for backup,
- 谨慎处理 但 - 事情已经发生了
- approach with caution, but... - It hap... It happens.
新手们不习惯这么激烈的场景
Rookies aren't used to the adrenaline.
因此他们会变得兴奋 这是灯光和警报器综合症
They get amped up. It's lights and sirens syndrome.
我第一天就告诉过他了 我提醒过他的
I told him on day one. I told him.
这就是作为一名教员的难处所在
It's the hardest part about being a T.O. Okay?
我们把一切教的事无巨细 但真正在实践的那天
We drill it into their head, but at the end of the day,
他们就各自有命了
they make their own calls.
可还是觉得是我的错
Still feels like my fault.
不是的 来吧
No. Come on.
你受伤了
You hurt?
不,我只是 只是把他拖离交火区时扭了一下
Nah, I just... just tweaked it pulling him out of danger.
- 我没事 - 7A19
- I'm alright. - 7-Adam-19,
再派一辆救护车到我的位置
send an additional R.A. to my location.
你会没事的
You're gonna be okay.
看着我 看着我 好吗
Look at me. Look at me. Alright?
还记得学院的障碍训练班吗
Remember the obstacle course at the Academy?
第一次训练的时候 你的腿筋都撕裂了
First time through, you had a torn hamstring
但你还是打败了我
and still beat me.
从那以后我每天都刻苦训练
Yeah, and I practiced every single day after that,
因为我知道有你在追赶
knowing that you'd be coming for me.
因为是你一直在变相激励着我 所以我才能拿第一
I was only number one because you were there pushing me.
现在我要来激励你
And now I'm gonna be here pushing you,
让你好起来
getting you back to your feet.
知道吗
Alright?
我希望你拿出最佳状态
Okay, and I expect your "A" game, man, alright?
而不是听到你说我中枪了这种鬼话 你听到了吗
None of that "I got shot" B.S. You hear me?
克里斯 你听到我说的了吗
Chris, you hear me, man?
他失血太多了
He's losing too much blood!
-还有多远 - 还有三分钟就到
- How much further?! - Three minutes out.
克里斯 别睡 克里斯 坚持住 兄弟 坚持住
Chris. Come on, Chris. Stay with me, man! Come on!
克里斯
Chris!
在那儿
There.
诺兰 门那里
Nolan. Door.
发现一把枪
Got a gun.
你得看住它 我去追嫌犯
You need to secure it while I go after the suspect.
我和你一起去
I'll go with you.
不行 那把枪是重要的证据
No, that gun is a crucial piece of evidence,
而技术调查部正在忙着收集枪击现场那边的证据
and TID has their hands full processing the shooting scene,
所以我指定你为目击者
so I am designating you the finder.
所有地方一丝不落地拍下来
Photograph everything.
确保记录下那把枪被发现时的原状
Make sure you get that gun exactly how it was found.
戴好手套 收好这把枪 封存在我们的证据箱中
Glove up, collect it, and store it in our shop's lock box.
- 明白了吗 - 明白了长官
- You got it? - Yes, ma'am.
控制中心 这里是7A15
Control, 7-Adam-15.
可疑车辆位于6街与
Suspect vehicle located
格兰德街交界的停车场
in a parking structure on 6th and Grand.
犯罪现场发现枪♥支♥ 我的教员正在通过东北角的
Gun on scene. My T.O. is in pursuit of suspect
维修门追捕嫌疑犯
through a maintenance door on the northeast corner.
需要支援 打开警灯警笛
Need backup. Code 3.
调度中心 这里是7A15
Control, 7-Adam-15.
请叫停所有响应小队
Shut down all code 3 units.
嫌疑犯已逃脱
Suspect is G.O.A.
该死
Damn it.
25岁成年男性
25-year-old male,
胸部中了一枪
single gunshot wound to the chest.
肺部可能出现塌陷 已失两升血
Possible lung collapse. He's down two liters of blood.
你不带他去做手术吗
Aren't you taking him to surgery?
如果我不给他止血 他是没法坚持到手术台上的
If I don't stop the bleeding, he won't make it to the OR.
三 二 一
Three, two, one.
已转移上轮床 清空一号♥创伤室
Get a gurney. Clear Trauma 1.
给他上监护仪
Get him on the monitor.
杰克逊 我听说 发生的事我已经听说了 他还
Jackson, I hear... I heard what happened. Is he... ?
他们 他们正试着稳定他的情况
They're, um... They're trying to stabilize him.
他失血过多
He lost a lot of blood.
- 天啊 - 没事的
- Oh, my God. - No.
拿出来
Get it out.
我得回警局了
I have to go back to the station, okay?
我被强制回调了
I got a mandatory callback, but...
有什么消息给我打电♥话♥好吗
will you call me with any news?
当然可以 我哪儿也不会去的
Of course. I'm... I'm not going anywhere.
好了 现场已经封锁了
Okay, scene's secure.
你在搞什么鬼
What the hell are you doing?
你怎么在用右手拿着东西
You holding something in your right hand?
右手是你用来持枪的手啊
Your gun hand?
我告诉你多少次了
How many times I gotta tell you
你持枪的手不要拿任何东西
to keep your gun hand free at all times?
好的 我明白了 抱歉
Yeah, I know. I'm sorry.
你干这行已经一年了
You've been on this job a whole year, and you're still making
却还在犯着从第一天起就一直在犯的愚蠢错误
the same dumb mistakes you've been making since day one.
难道你想像瑞奥斯一样吗
You want to end up like Rios?
提姆
Whoa, Tim.
有点过了啊
That's enough, man.
你说什么
Excuse me?
你没必要跟她说这种话的
You don't have to talk to her like that.
她是我的学员
She's my Boot.
我想怎么跟她说就怎么说
I'll talk to her however the hell I want to
这样她就不会在她的余生都要依靠管子才能进食
so she doesn't end up eating through a tube the rest of her life.
你懂吗
You got that?
我们走 菜鸟
Let's go, Boot.
我不用你帮我
I did not need saving.
我拍的犯罪现场的照片有点太多了
I kind of went overboard with the crime scene photos.
多了总比没有强
Better safe than sorry.
没有嫌疑犯的踪迹吗
No sign of the suspect?
没有 他没留下任何踪迹 但我们找到了他的武器
No, he got away clean. But we did recover his weapon.
9毫米口径 有最近开过枪的痕迹
Nine-mil. Recently fired.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表