作为比安卡的负责人
As Bianca's handler, it's my decision
由我来决定 是否让她冒险
whether to put her in harm's way,
我不能允许她参与执行任务
and I can't allow her to proceed with this operation.
你不允许
You can't?
我一个电♥话♥就能把你开除了
I make one phone call, you'll never put on that uniform again.
赶紧给她戴窃听器
So wire her ass up.
我拒绝 长官
No, sir.
如果你长长脑子想想清楚
And If you pull your head out of your ass for a minute,
你就知道我是对的
you'll see that I'm right.
如果里佩尔有一丝怀疑 这是圈套
If Ripper thinks for one second this is a setup,
你就失去了唯一截获这批毒品的机会了
you'll lose your only chance to intercept those drugs,
之后数以万计的吸毒过量致死 可就都赖你了
and the ODs that will follow -- those will be on your head.
把她带走
Get her out of here.
走吧
Let's go.
你为什么要让我走
Why are you sending me away?
因为你现在脑子不清楚
Because you're confused about things.
- 不 我想帮你 - 别说了
No, I want to help you! Stop.
我只是你的负责人 不是你的朋友
I'm your handler, not your friend.
那你为什么带我去戒毒
Then why did you take me to NA?
为什么帮我找工作
Help me find a job?
警♥察♥都是这样对待线人的
That's what cops do with their CIs, alright?
我们会表露善意 来帮助你们回到正轨
We show a little kindness to help keep you in line.
我应该说清楚的 这个怪我
Now, I should've been clearer about that. That's on me.
但你得清楚
But you need to get the idea out of your head
我对你是没有感觉的
that I have feelings for you.
太感谢了 我去拿给护士
Thank you so much. I'll give these to the nurses.
那小姑娘给了你不少饼干啊
Oh, she got you good.
是啊 那个叫艾米丽的小童子军可是不简单
Yeah, that Emily kid's a hustler. Uh-huh.
我不想吃这个 都送给护士们了
I'm handing them out to my favorite nurses so I don't have to eat them all.
我可没有那种意志力
Oh, man, I do not have that kind of will power.
我今晚连刷行动抢劫的时候 可要连吃三盒呢
I'm gonna eat three boxes while I binge-watch "Action Heist" tonight.
你也看那部剧啊
Whoa, hold on. You watch that?
对啊
Yes.
我超爱的
Man, I love that show!
哈利那个小胡子一出现 我就知道他是
The second Harry showed up with that mustache, I knew he was --
- 邪恶双胞胎 - 对啊
He was the evil twin! Yes!
对啊 小胡子就等于坏人 这是常识了
Yeah, mustache equals evil. That's Bad Guy 101.
对啊
Exactly.
厉害啊
Yeah. Good work.
那个
Well...
如果你喜欢行动与抢劫
if you like action and heists, there happens to be
爱罗那边有一场鲁珀特·佩恩剧集联播呢
a Rupert Payne marathon at the Aero.
周六晚上的票我还有多一张
And I have an extra ticket for Saturday night,
如果你 想跟我一起去的话
if you wanna... come with me.
是哦
Cool.
但是我周六没空啊
Actually, Saturday is bad for me.
但是
But, uh...
谢谢你叫我啊
thank you for asking.
没事的
Of course.
走了 菜鸟
Let's hit it, Boot.
- 回见 朗 - 好 布拉德福德
Later, Lang. Alright, Bradford.
露西
Lucy.
他挺好的啊
He seems nice.
嗯
Sure.
你跟他熟吗
Do you know him well?
我们一起打过球
Play a little pick-up basketball together.
- 不行 - 干嘛啊
No. What?
- 你想都别想 - 什么啊
No. Forget it. What?!
你的社交可不归我管
Your social life is not my responsibility.
我可是经过了惨痛教训才学到的
I learned that lesson the hard way.
你想要考证艾米特的人品 去找别人吧
You wanna vet Emmett, you go to somebody else.
那是正确的决定
It was the right call.
我知道的
I know.
但既然你的菜鸟把我的切入点给关了
But since your boot pulled the plug on my way in...
那就需要一个新切入点
we're gonna need a new one.
我没有符合条件的线人
Uh, I don't have any CIs that fit the bill,
我可以问问禁毒部门那边
but I can ask Narcotics.
没时间了
We don't have time for that.
里佩尔可能下午就会交货的
Ripper could flip the shipment this afternoon.
我需要一个里佩尔认识的人
I need someone that Ripper knows --
一个能满嘴跑火车 骗人骗的天花乱坠的
someone who can lie to God Himself.
麦克 你别
Mike. Come on.
你之前救过我
You saved my ass before.
现在如果不是人命关天 我也不会开这个口
I wouldn't ask if lives weren't at stake.
不是让你去卧底几个月 就这一次 结束就完事
This isn't months undercover. It's a quick in-and-out.
即便我答应你
Look, even if I were to say yes,
里佩尔认识的克里斯特尔是个瘾君子的
Ripper knows Crystal as a junkie.
他不会信任我作为中间人的
There's no way he would trust me to act as a go-between.
没错
True.
你需要另一个人 作为接近堪萨斯城买♥♥家的的联♥系♥
You'd need someone to pose as a link to the Kansas City buyer.
理想的话 应该是里佩尔已经认识的人
Ideally, Ripper would already know them.
诺兰
Nolan!
干啥
What's up?
抓捕里佩尔的新计划
We've got a new plan to get Ripper.
我卧底成克里斯特尔去找他
I'm going in as Crystal.
你跟我一起去
And you're coming with me.
你干嘛呢
What are you doing?
我在系统里查了那辆蓝色小车
I ran that blue car through the CGIC
找到一堆匹配的
and got a bunch of hits.
你看
Look at this.
洛佩兹
Lopez.
我听说你一直在调抢劫案件记录
I hear you've been pulling robbery files?
是的 长官
Yes, ma'am.
我不是跟你说了不要去查吗
Even though I told you to stand down.
是的 长官
Yes, ma'am.
我跟你说吧 神探南希
Here's the thing, Nancy Drew.
你的那点小直觉 翻出来的那些案件记录
Your little hunch, the files you pulled,
写的那些笔记 都是有据可查的
the notes you're writing -- all of that is discoverable.
我就知道你跟敌人是一伙的
I know you're sleeping with the enemy,
但我没想到你自己也要跟我对着干
but I didn't think you'd be one of them yourself.
跟敌人是一伙的
Sleeping with the enemy?
你是因为卫斯理针对我吗
This is about Wesley?
乔安娜·凯丽
Joanna Kelly.
18年 从学校回家的路上被谋杀
Murdered coming home from school back in '18.
我们花了几个月破案 但一直毫无线索
Took us months for us to crack, but we had him cold.
然后被你男朋友因为一些程序上的破事给打回来了
And then your boyfriend gets it tossed on some procedural crap.
如果你们有本事让案子滴水不漏
If you'd done the work to make the case bulletproof,
他也不用那样吧
he wouldn't have been able to.
- 你说什么 - 你听到了
What did you say? You heard me.
好了好了 下班吧
Hey! Hey! Let's call it a night, yeah?
听听你菜鸟的话吧
Listen to your boot.
还有其他三起抢劫案
There were three other burglaries
都在谋杀案附近的街区
in the same vicinity as this murder.
全都有人看到蓝色小车离开现场
At all of them, a blue sedan was seen leaving the scene.
这不足以说明什么
That's thin.
但是呢 每个受害人在被抢劫的同一天
Except that each victim also withdrew a large sum of cash
也都用同一家银行 取走了大额现金
from the same bank the same day they were robbed.
这里面都写了
It's all in here.
所以除非你还想在法庭上难看
So, unless you want to get embarrassed on the stand again,
那你好好看看吧 探员
you should take a look, Detective.
哎呦
Well.
看看谁来了
Look who it is.
你这地方不错啊
Nice place.
这可是我大帝国的皇冠之珠
Crown jewel of my empire.
这里吃的怎么样
How's the food?
可好了 如果你想拉稀的话
Oh, it's great, especially if you hate your colon.
是啊
Yeah.
你肯定还因为洗钱
But, uh, bet you got one of those Michigan stars
得了密歇根星星奖章吧
for laundering money, am I right?
是啊
Yeah.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表