菜鸟老警 前情提要
Previously on "The Rookie"...
罗莎琳德·戴尔因为谋杀被判刑
Rosalind Dyer was convicted of killing.
尸体一直没找到
The bodies were never recovered.
又出现了一具尸体 而且死了没多久
There's another body. And it's much fresher.
别看我啊
Don't look at me.
我之前五年都在坐牢呢
I've been in prison for the last five years.
- DOD是什么 - 死亡日期
What's DOD? "Day of Death."
卫斯理 醒醒啊 你喝酒吃抗焦虑药
Wesley, wake up! You mixed anxiety meds and alcohol.
- 你是想死吗 - 我不知道
Are you trying to kill yourself? I don't...know.
罗莎琳德把那些信放在书里就是为了让我找到
Rosalind put the letter in the book for me to find...
为了折磨我
to torture me.
唯一知道
The only person that knew
罗莎琳德把尸体埋在那儿的只有她
Rosalind buried a body in that spot is her.
或许她在跟以前的人合作
Maybe she was working with someone from back in the day.
- 露西 - 嘿
Lucy. Hey.
凯勒布
Caleb. Mm.
我们找到了下一个受害人 她还活着
We have found our next victim, and she is alive.
追逐嫌疑人中 请求空中支援
In pursuit of suspect. Requesting airship --
诺兰
Nolan!
你是说我应该去喝一杯吗
You're saying that I should go get a drink?
可以跟人一起啊
Maybe even with another human.
- 敬你 - 敬我
To you. To me.
你给我下药了
You put something in my drink.
你知道这是什么吗
Mm. You know what it is?
告诉我
Tell me.
我的死亡日期
My day of death.
早上好
Good morning!
又是在洛杉矶警局美好的一天呢
Gonna be another awesome day in the LAPD.
看来你约会进展顺利啊
Guess your date went well.
我知道看起来很不好
I know it looks bad.
看起来
Looks bad?
我问你是不是想死
I asked you if you were trying to kill yourself,
你说你不知道
and you said, "I don't know."
我失控了
I was out of it.
不会再这样了 我保证
I'm not gonna do that again. I promise.
嘿
Hey.
你可以去上班的
You can go to work.
我已经请假了
I already called in sick.
我不需要你来看着我
You know, I don't need a babysitter.
不见得吧
Tough.
以下声明是由
The following is a statement
已定罪连环杀手罗莎琳德·戴尔发表的
from convicted serial killer Rosalind Dyer.
但首先提醒各位
But first, a warning --
以下内容会引起某些观众的不适
this may be disturbing to some of our viewers.
她写道 五年前
She writes, "Five years ago,
尼克·阿姆斯特朗探员看着我的眼睛
Detective Nick Armstrong looked into my eyes
实现了他最黑暗的幻想
and fulfilled his darkest fantasy,
因为大杀特杀将我逮捕
arresting me for playing at slaughter.
从那之后 我住过很多不同的牢房♥
Since that moment, I have lived in a variety of cells.
直到昨天 全世界
Until yesterday, the world thought
还都以为我是一个被困在铁墙之内的
that I was trapped inside cinderblock walls --
囚犯
a prisoner.
但我一直在杀人
But I've been killing this whole time."
你见露西了吗
Hey. Have you seen Lucy?
还没啊
Uh, no, not yet.
她昨晚没回家
She didn't come home last night.
她都那么大人了 怎么了 你担心吗
Well, she's a grown woman. Why? Are you worried?
没 有点吧
No. I-I mean, yeah, a little.
我发信息也打电♥话♥了 都没回复
I-I texted and called --there's still no answer.
手♥机♥可能没电了啊
Her phone could be dead.
她整天说
She's always complaining
车载充电器不好用呢
the charger in her car doesn't work.
哈珀 你在更衣室看到露西了吗
Harper. Did you see Lucy in the locker room?
没 怎么了
No. Why?
如果她只是迟到了 而我们小题大做
If she's just running late and we ring the fire alarm,
那她就吃不了兜着走了
she'll get dinged, but --
但如果我们不上报 而她出事了呢
But if we don't and something terrible --
队长
Sergeant.
嗯
Yeah.
跟他说
Tell him.
露西昨晚没回家
Lucy did not come home last night.
不回信息不接电♥话♥
She's not responding to texts or calls.
好吧
Okay. W--
她是跟那个男的出去了吗
Did she go out with that guy?
酒吧认识的那个
- The -- The one she met at a bar.
凯勒布·莱特 草字头的莱
Caleb...Wright. With a "W."
对 昨晚八点半 我们下班的时候
Yeah, yeah, she was, uh, heading to meet him
她就出发去找他了
when we walked out together last night about 8:30.
之后就没信儿了
Haven't heard from her since.
没准在他家睡过头啊
- Could've ended up at his place -- overslept.
- 不 露西不搞一♥夜♥情♥ - 她从不迟到的
No. Lucy doesn't do one-night stands. No. And she's never late.
你们对这个叫凯勒布的了解多少
What do you know about this Caleb guy?
不了解
Nothing.
他说他在一个医疗用品公♥司♥上班
- No, he, uh -- he said that he worked for a medical supply company.
我看过一个他跟小狗玩的视频
I saw a video of him playing with a puppy.
是陈一直在看他微信朋友圈
Chen was checking out his social media page.
好 带上韦斯特 去做背景调查
Alright, take West, run a background check.
我要先知道这个凯勒布的一切信息
I want to know everything you can find on Caleb
再去敲他家门
before we knock on his door.
把阿姆斯特朗找来
And find Armstrong.
好 走吧
Right. Come on.
我去追踪露西的手♥机♥
I'll run a trace on Lucy's phone,
给她登上不间断电源和信♥号♥♥追踪系统
get her into MUPS and NaMus systems.
各位 听我说
Everyone, listen up!
露西·陈警官已经大约13小时没信儿了
Officer Lucy Chen has not been seen for approximately 13 hours.
根据这种情况 不能排除被绑♥架♥了
Given the circumstance, we cannot rule out abduction.
所以无论你们在忙什么
So stop whatever you're doing.
所有人都跟着帮忙 直到找到她
I want everyone on this until she's located.
通知电♥话♥公♥司♥ 看看能不查到通话记录
Notify S.O., see if they can shag calls for service.
运营商说定位被关掉了
Phone company says GPS is disabled.
最后的信♥号♥♥出现在6街和拉布里亚街 昨晚9点07
Last tower ping was on Sixth and LaBrea at 9:07 last night.
这离那个酒吧不远 拉斯托雷斯
That is not far from the bar where we were
就是我们碰见凯勒布那里
when she met Caleb --it's, uh, Las Torres.
指挥中心 派一辆警车去拉斯托雷斯
Control, I need a shop to swing by Las Torres
寻找失踪警官 露西·陈
looking for a missing officer, Lucy Chen.
收到
Copy that.
- 现在咋办 - 去医院
So, what do we do now? Go to the hospital.
跟你救下的受害者聊聊
Talk to the victim you saved,
看看能不能帮我们找到这人
see if she has any insight to help us find this guy.
如果露西出事
If anything's happened to Lucy --
别瞎想
Don't go there.
如果她出事了 唯一能帮她的
If she is in trouble, the only way you are good to her
就是你一心一意的专注于救她
is if you are focused solely on saving her,
而不是在那考虑最坏情况
not playing worst-case scenarios.
凯勒布·莱特好像不存在啊
Caleb Wright doesn't seem to exist.
不可能啊 我看过他的朋友圈
That's impossible. I saw his social media page.
现在没了 肯定全清空了
Well, it's gone now. He must've erased it.
如果他是我们要找的人
But if he is our guy,
那他已经伪造过一个身份了
then he's already faked one identity.
- 布莱恩·科曼 - 没错
Bryan Coleman. Exactly.
他假装是这个人 由此进入了旧动物园
He stole his life to gain access to the old zoo.
利用其偏僻的特性来杀人
Used its isolation to kill his victims.
但那地方烧毁了 他需要新的杀戮场地
But with that place burned, he's gonna need new killing ground.
我猜他已经找到了
My guess is he already has one
露西现在就在那里
and that's where Lucy is right now.
走吧
Let's go.
你还有什么想说的
* What have you got to say?
我的心都掏出来给你看了
* My heart is on display
你醒了啊
Oh, hey. You're up.
我也想给你吃点 但是
I'd offer you some, but it's better
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表