- 你的什么 - 我的小心肝
Your what? My Westie.
- 你的狗吗 - 我的宝贝
Your dog? My baby.
我们昨晚出去散步 被一只野狼袭击了
We went out for a walk last night, and a coyote attacked us.
所以你手受伤了吗
Is that what happened to your hand?
我试图去拉架
I tried to get between them.
我摔倒了 雪球跑了
I fell. Snowball ran.
她好害怕
She was so scared.
野狼去追她了 之后我再也没见到她了
The coyote went after her, and I haven't seen her since.
这个混♥蛋♥胡狼
That damn jackal!
把她给杀了
He -- He murdered her!
我知道的
I know it!
他来了 带了武器
That's him. And he's armed.
指挥中心 注意
Dispatch, be advised,
嫌疑人带着手♥枪♥
suspect at my location is armed with a handgun.
白人男性 一米八 黑色夹克 牛仔裤
White male, 6'2", black jacket, blue jeans.
来吧
Here we go.
你别动
Alright, stay...
- 她人呢 - 不知道啊
Where is she? I don't know.
抓住
Hang on!
他跑了
He's running!
把手给我 手♥机♥扔掉
Give me your hand! Let go of the phone!
不行 我拍到了 肖在床上
No, no, no, no! I have a photo of Shaw in -- in bed.
瓦莱丽 把手♥机♥扔掉
Valerie, drop the damn phone!
把手给我 赶紧的
Give me your hand! Come on! Let go!
撒手啊
Let it go!
看好她
Watch her.
7A19追捕嫌疑人 去往大厅
7-Adam-19 in pursuit of the suspect, heading to the lobby.
我现在很累 压力很大 而且很情绪化
I'm tired, stressed, and emotional.
你要是敢跑 让我追你
If you make me chase your ass through this hotel,
我保证弄死你
believe me, you will pay.
我靠 我以为你白班就够恐怖了呢
Damn. Thought you were scary during the day shift.
你们把她抓了吗
Did you arrest her?
我们没收了猎枪 给她开了罚单
Well, we confiscated the shotgun, cited her out.
好消息是 见鬼事件已经解决了
Uh, good news is we solved the ghost mystery.
谢谢
Thank you.
我早上告诉莱拉
And, uh, I can tell Lila in the morning.
我走之前能看她一下吗
I'd like to peek in on her before I go.
说到要走呢
And speaking of going...
对啊 谢谢你了
Oh, right. Mm, thank you for, uh --
- 我欠你一次 - 不用啦
I owe you. No, you don't.
明天见
I'll see you tomorrow.
别装睡了 小老妹
Girl, quit faking.
你怎么知道
How'd you know?
妈妈都知道的
Mamas always know.
过去点
Scoot over.
我们抓到你看到的鬼咯
We caught your ghost.
只是一个在找狗的老奶奶
It was just a nice lady who was looking for her lost dog.
那你帮她找了吗
Did you help her find it?
我也想的 亲爱的 但是
I wish we could have, honey, but we...
我知道 很难过的
I know. It's sad.
你能陪我到睡着吗
Can you stay till I fall asleep?
好的
Yeah, sure.
雪球
Snowball?!
是你吗 雪球
Snowball, is that you, girl?
我们以为你被野狼吃了呢
Well, we thought you got eaten by a coyote.
你居然活下来了
Way to survive!
过来
Come here!
过来
Come here. Hey!
别害怕
No, don't worry.
我是警♥察♥哦
It's okay. I'm a police officer.
雪球
Snowball?
你好呀
Hey.
小宝贝 你好不好呀
Hey, there. How you doing?
我们可担心你了呢
Ho, ho, ho, ho! We were worried about you!
你都
You were...
我不想这样
I don't want this.
我也不想这样的
I didn't want this, either.
看来 他也不想的
From the looks of it, neither does he.
别说本杰明 别看他
Don't talk about Benjamin! Don't even look at him!
那
So...
你们这什么情况
What's happening here?
他要离开我
He tried to leave me.
我要让他看看 他还是爱我的
So I-I needed to show him that he still loved me.
通过给他下药吗
By drugging him?
他太吵了
He was making too much noise.
不肯听我说
He w-- wouldn't listen.
现在他能听到了
Now he hears me.
我要把他赢回来
A-And I'm winning him back.
我们马上就能重新幸福了
And we were almost happy again
结果你出现了 我不能让你找到他的
and then you showed up outside and I couldn't let you find him.
你不能在这的
I -- You can't be here.
你会毁了一切的
Okay, c-- You're gonna ruin everything!
那你解开我 我就走了啊
Okay. I'll be happy to leave. Just untie me, and I'll go.
我又不傻
I'm not stupid.
你是警♥察♥ 我不能就这么让你走的
You're a cop. I can't just let you go.
我们也不能让你留在这
We ju-- We can't have you here.
我们需要隐私的
We s-- We need our privacy.
我得杀了你
I have to kill you.
- 妈妈 - 怎么了
Lila: Mama? Harper: Mm-hmm?
如果我还会做噩梦怎么办
What if I still have nightmares?
我说过了 宝贝 没什么可害怕的
Well, I told you, honey, there's nothing to be afraid of.
- 那不是个鬼 - 我不是说这个
It wasn't a ghost. Not about that.
有时候我会做梦
Sometimes I have dreams
梦到你受伤了
that -- that you're getting hurt.
就好像在商店一样
Like at the grocery store.
嘿
Hey.
没事的
It's okay.
你知道我没事的 对吧
You know I'm okay, right?
那种事情再也不会发生了
And that's never gonna happen again.
之前有的时候
Sometimes back then,
我得假装是一个坏人
I had to pretend to be a bad guy.
为什么
How come?
这样真正的坏人
So that real bad guys
才会告诉我他们都做了什么坏事
would tell me all the bad things they were doing.
等我搞清楚了 就会阻止他们
And when I found out, I'd stop them.
所以商店里那个坏人才那么生你气吗
Is that why that scary man at the store was so mad at you?
对啊 他发现我其实不是个坏人
Yeah, he figured out that I wasn't really a bad person,
只是一个在伪装的好人
that I was just a good one who was pretending.
你那时候害怕吗
Were you scared?
害怕啊
Yeah. I was.
但我知道你安全我就不怕了
Until I knew you were safe.
因为唯一重要的
Because protecting you --
只有保护你
It's all that matters to me.
好了 很晚了 睡吧宝贝
Alright, now, get some sleep, honey. It's late.
不要再做噩梦了哦
And no more bad dreams, okay?
爱你
I love you.
妈妈
Mama?
怎么了 莱拉
Yes, Lila?
你说那个鬼是一个找狗的奶奶
You said the ghost was a woman who lost her dog.
但那个男的是谁啊
But who was the man?
什么男的
What man, baby?
我听到尖叫的男人
The one I heard screaming.
我得杀了你
I need to do this.
为了本杰明
For Benjamin.
我好爱你
I love you so much.
我不能失去你
I can't lose you.
如果你杀了我
If you do this -- If you kill me,
你肯定会失去他的
you'll lose him, for sure.
闭嘴
Shut up!
怎么回事
What's -- What's wrong with it?
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表