约翰
Grace: John.
你好吗
Hey. How are you?
挺好的 就是
Great. I was just, um...
- 好久不见啊 - 我知道
I haven't seen you. Yeah, I know.
我就是工作太忙了
I just was swamped with work
还有翻新厨房♥的事情
and, uh, the kitchen renovation.
你跟奥利弗度假怎么样
How was your vacation with Oliver?
挺好的 我们去了犹他州
Great. You know, we went to Utah,
逛了所有的国家公园
we hit all the state parks.
- 那边可美了 - 真的
Oh, it's so beautiful up there. Seriously.
超级无敌好看
I mean, stunning.
我一直在想你
I've been thinking about you.
- 是吗 - 是啊
Really? Yeah.
你愿意来我家
Eh, would you be interested in coming over
帮我试验一下新厨房♥吗
and helping me test out the new kitchen?
你想让我给你做饭吗
You want me to cook for you?
我可以做饭啊
I would cook.
不过我也不会拒绝一同下厨的
I wouldn't say no to a-a co-pilot. Mm.
我对于蔬菜的运用 被人称之为
My use of vegetables has been described
毫无人性的犯罪
as a crime against humanity.
孩子们说话也太伤人了
Kids can be so cruel.
好的 我愿意
Sure. I mean, I'd love to.
你为什么拿着一条毛巾
Why are you holding a towel?
40岁男性
Nurse Lisa: 40-year-old male,
因为工地事故
traumatic amputation of right hand
右手外伤截肢
in construction accident.
血压100 70 心跳110
BP 100/70, heart rate 110.
送他去二号♥急救室 呼叫骨科大夫 拍片子
Get him into Trauma Two, page Ortho, and order an x-ray.
开始输液 两升生理盐水
Start an IV with two liters of saline.
约翰 这是不是他
John, is that the...
是他的
Yes. Yeah, that's his.
几点啊
Hey, um, what time?
- 7点行吗 - 说好了
Uh, 7:00? It's a date.
那你要给她做什么好吃的
So, what are you gonna cook her?
搞几个大牛排 再来几个可爱的小土豆
Couple of big-ass steaks and a lovely baked potato.
什么
What?
你知道我们在洛杉矶吧
You know we're in L.A.?
她肯定是个鱼素者
She's at least a pescatarian.
而且肯定不吃碳水
And she definitely doesn't eat carbs.
所以不做土豆咯
So, no potato? Your safest bet
你最安全的食谱就是 甘蓝菜沙拉配三文鱼
is a kale salad with a nice piece of salmon.
以前做个饭不是挺容易嘛
Man, food used to be so easy.
只有两种 油炸和非油炸
There was only two kinds... Fried and other.
- 行了大爷 - 诺兰
Okay, Grandpa. Harper: Nolan.
前台有个律师找你
There's a lawyer looking for you at the front desk.
你干啥了
Uh-oh. What'd you do?
- 你是约翰·诺兰吗 - 那要看是啥事找我
Are you John Nolan? That depends on...
你是来给我送传票的吗
Are you here to serve me with a subpoena?
不是 我是信托房♥产律师 苏珊·班克
No. I'm a trust and estates lawyer. Susan Banker.
我是来通知你 你父亲的遗嘱里给你留了东西
I'm here to inform you about what your father left you in his will.
等下
What... Wait.
- 我爸死了 - 对
My father's dead? Yes.
抱歉 没人通知你吗
I'm sorry. Did no one tell you that?
我跟我爸35年没说过话了
I haven't spoken to my father in 35 years.
他给我留了东西吗
He left me something in his will?
是很多吗
Was it a lot of something?
14美元 和他1971年的雪佛兰
$14 and his 1971 Chevelle.
- 你开玩笑的吧 - 没 给你支票
You're kidding. No. There's the check.
车子晚点会送到
The car will be delivered later today.
如果我不想要车呢
And what if I don't want the car?
处理掉
Then get rid of it.
在下面签字
Just sign the bottom...
确认你收到了支票
Confirming your receipt of the check.
他怎么死的
Eh, how did he die?
心脏病 或者淹死
Heart attack. Or drowning.
死的时候他在坦佩家里的游泳池里
He was in the pool at his house in Tempe when it hit.
很遗憾
I'm sorry.
怎么了
What's going on?
我们在庆祝史密蒂作为无关紧要先生的最后一天呢
We're celebrating Smitty's last day as Mr. Irrelevant.
每两年会举♥行♥警长考试
The sergeants exam happens once every two years.
谁的分数最低 就要被叫做无关紧要先生
Whoever scores the lowest gets called Mr. Irrelevant
因为没机会升职
'cause they got no chance at getting promoted.
所以如果今天是史密蒂最后一天了
So, if this is Smitty's swan song,
那说明新的分数很快就要贴出来了
that means the new scores are gonna be posted soon.
- 今晚 - 太激动了
Tonight. That's exciting.
- 你会很高分的 - 没错
You're gonna do great. No doubt.
嘿
Hey.
没事吧
You alright?
我爸去世了
My dad died.
很遗憾 你还好吗
I'm so sorry. Are... Are you okay?
嗯
Yeah.
我其实根本不了解他
I honestly never knew the man.
就是有点出乎意料
It's just a little unexpected.
好吧 需要什么的话
Alright. Well, if you need anything...
我没事
Nah. I'm fine.
真没事 谢谢了
Honestly. I'm good. Thank you.
好了 聚会结束
Alright. Party's over.
史密蒂警官 过去两年
So, Officer Smitty... These past two years,
你以你毫无目标的斗志
you have handled your irrelevance
完美的高姿态和高尊严
with the poise and dignity I expect
完全在警局里无关紧要
from a man of... Of little ambition.
谢谢长官
Thank you, sir.
说正经事了
To business.
今天是案件跟进日
Today is Follow-Up Day.
探员们有一些案子
Detectives have several cases
很快就要被埋没掉了
that are on the edge of being back-burnered.
你要花今天的时间
You're gonna take the day
来看看你能不能给案子带来点新的思路
to see if you can breathe new life into them.
布拉德福德和陈警官
So, Bradford and Chen,
你们负责一个已经三天了的家庭入侵事件
you have a three-day-old home invasion.
受害人是前黑帮成员 内文·库珀
The victim is a former gang member, Nevin Cooper.
没有法医取证 没有嫌疑人
No forensics, no suspects.
好的 长官
We're on it, sir.
洛佩兹和韦斯特 你们要去汉考克公园
Lopez and West, you're going to Hancock Park.
一家人草坪上的雕塑被偷了
A statue was stolen from a homeowner's front yard.
这雕塑好像一坨巨大的屎
It looks like a giant turd.
这坨屎价值五十万美金
Well, that "turd" is worth a half a million,
- 去找回来 - 好的长官
so track it down. Yes, sir.
然后是哈珀和诺兰
Which brings me to Harper and Nolan.
长官 抢劫凶案组那边让我
Actually, sir, Robbery Homicide requested
和诺兰警官跟进他们的一个案子了
that Officer Nolan and I follow up on one of their cases.
那你是贿赂了他们多少钱才让你们去的
And how much did you pay for them to request that?
这个问题有点酸啊 长官
That's a very cynical question, sir.
我觉得没毛病
Seems fair to me.
你认为呢 诺兰警官
What do you think, Officer Nolan?
什么
What?
好的 长官
On it. Yes, sir.
你确定你没事吗
Harper: Hey, you sure you're alright?
休息一天也没什么好丢人的啊
There's no shame in taking a personal day.
我知道
Oh. Yeah, I know.
我就是感觉这一切太不真实了
Uh, just seemed so disingenuous, you know?
我上次见到我爸 我才十岁
Last time I saw my dad, I was ten.
他开着那辆雪佛兰离开我们了
He was driving away in that Chevelle.
现在他又把那辆车留给我了
The car he left me.
感觉是槽糕的初本小说的情节
Sounds like the plot of a bad first novel.
- 无意冒犯 - 没事 你没说错
No offense. No. No, you're not wrong.
听我说
Hey, listen.
点名的时候走神是一回事
It's one thing to lose focus during roll call,
但是在外面 如果还走神 你会死的
but out here, you get distracted, you get killed.
所以我需要你集中注意力
So I need you sharp.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表