收到 你们朝目标前进
Sgt. Grey: Copy that. You two proceed to target.
那是我的皮卡
That's my truck.
是什么
What?
我借给了艾比盖尔和亨利
I lent it to Abigail and Henry
让他们开着去看婚礼场地呢
to go take a look at wedding venues.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
确定
Yes.
他们肯定是来看艾伦了
They must've come here to see Ellen.
艾比盖尔昨晚一直在说她
Abigail was talking about her last night.
警长 有新情况
Sarge, we got a new situation.
他在哪制毒的
Where'd he cook?
- 我不知道 - 好好说
I don't know. Try again.
- 坐下 - 住手住手
-Sit down! -Stop, stop!
她什么都不知道
She doesn't know anything.
那你们呢 知道那小子在哪里制毒吗
Okay, how about you? You know where the kid cooked?
现金放哪里呢
Where he kept the cash?
我们什么都不知道
No. Man, we don't know anything.
我们只是在错误的时间 出现在了错误的地点
We're just -- We're just in the wrong place at the wrong time.
最近老出这种事呢
Lot of that going around.
大家都要跑到自己不该去的地方插一脚
People wandering into territory they got no business in.
我得让大家都明白明白
Messages got to get sent.
你杀了我弟弟
You killed my brother.
不 是他把自己杀了
Nah, he killed himself, really,
真的是傻的可以
by being stupid enough
硬要跑到一个犯罪团伙中间去掺和
to wander into the middle of a criminal enterprise
就像火鸡盯着雨水 然后被淹死了
like a turkey staring up at the rain and then drowning.
这其实是个传说
That's a myth, actually.
- 什么 - 火鸡其实不会这样的
What's that? Turkeys don't actually do that --
不会抬头看着下雨 然后被淹死的
look up at the rain and drown. Okay, okay.
如果没人开始跟我说
Well, if somebody don't start telling me
我想知道的事情
what it is I need to know right now,
那么这位大死哥就要开始把你们放到马桶里淹死了
then Big Death is gonna drown you in the toilet.
就位了
We're in position.
各单位注意 可以行动
All units -- Green Light.
重复 可以行动
I repeat, Green Light.
把枪放下
Drop your guns now!
趴在地上
Get on your stomach!
胳膊伸出来 手掌向上
Arms out, palms up!
- 赶快 - 趴下
-Now! -Get down, get down.
我以为你检查过这里了
I thought you checked the place.
- 检查过了啊 - 再查一次
I did. Check it again.
你在后面干嘛呢
What the hell are you doing back there?
走走走
Go, go, go, go, go!
赶紧趴下
Get on the ground now!
- 趴下 - 趴下
-Get on the ground! -Get down!
- 赶快 - 趴下
-Right now! -Get on the ground!
安全吗
- -Clear?
全部安全
All clear.
- 抓到了吗 - 抓到了
You got him? Got him.
- 你没事吧 - 啥啊
Hey, you okay? What?
他问我们没事吧
He asked if we were okay.
说啥啊
What?!
快来
Come here. Come here.
警♥察♥
Police!
站住别动
Stop where you are!
跪下
Down on your knees.
手放头上 十指并拢 不许动
Hands behind your head, fingers laced. Don't move.
7A19 抓到两名嫌疑人
7-Adam-19, two suspects in custody.
不需要额外协助了
Code 4.
怎么 全是你的错啊
What? It's totally your fault.
怎么全是我的错了 都怪你啊
What? This is my fault? How is this my fault? This is all your fault!
就因为我喜欢出去玩吗 你疯了吧你
Because I like going out? Are you crazy?
是你永远把工作
You're the one that's putting your job
放在感情之上的
ahead of our relationship.
因为这根本就不是一段感情
Because it is not a relationship!
我只是一个你作为明星
I'm just arm candy to you
身边的小花瓶而已
to all your celebrity responsibilities.
- 你怎么能怎么说 - 因为就是这样
How can you say that? Because it's true.
如果你那么不开心 那就走吧
Well, if you're so unhappy, then walk away, okay?
- 我不拦你 - 我知道你不会拦我
I'm not gonna stop you. I know you won't.
- 所以我们结束了 - 行啊
That's why it's over. Fine.
没事吧
You okay?
嗯 好艰难啊
Yeah. That was hard.
太棒了
That was awesome!
说实话 我倒很开心我们没时间彩排呢
Honestly, I'm glad we didn't get a chance to rehearse,
因为第一次演永远是最棒的
'cause the first take, always the best.
对啊 你真的演技超棒的
I know, right? I mean, you were such a good actor,
我真信了 是你要跟我分手呢
I totally believed you were breaking up with me.
老弟 你才厉害呢 咱俩都很厉害
Dude, you were incredible. In fact, you were so good,
我没准能让你来戏里客串一下呢
I could probably get you a guest role on the show.
那太好了啊
Aww. That's so sweet.
注意啊
Yeah. Focus!
在公众面前分手是为了让你躲开聚光灯
The public breakup was meant to get you out of the spotlight.
只要你们不被发现
And as long as you guys stay off the radar,
杰克逊在局里的选择还是蛮多的
Jackson's choices in the department stay open.
对啊 抱歉 我高兴过头了
Right. Sorry. Uh, got carried away.
那是因为你对演戏充满激♥情♥啊
Well, that's 'cause you're passionate.
我就喜欢你这一点
That's what I dig about you. Aww.
你家还剩了披萨吗
Hey, uh, you got any of that pizza left at your place?
我饿死了
I'm starving.
好笑吗
What's so funny?
开车吧
Can we go?
我终于发现一件
I finally found the one thing
让我不想当警♥察♥的事情了
that makes me not want to be a cop.
是啊 各种文书真的很婊
Yes. The paperwork is a bitch.
- 谁婊 - 你是我的小婊婊
Who's a bitch? Oh, you're my bitch.
我们可以走了吗
Okay. Can we go home now?
我还要上半小时班
Uh, I have another 30 minutes here,
你们走吧
but you guys should take off.
- 回家见 - 好
I'll meet you at home. Sure.
今天很吓人
Today was scary.
确实
Yes, it was.
但你已经习惯了对吧
Yeah, you're used to it, though, right?
习惯 才没有呢
Used to it? No, no, no.
尤其是你俩都有危险了
Especially not with you two in danger.
但我们接受的训练就是要战胜自己的恐惧
But we're trained to deal with our fear.
大多数人都会在一个
You know, most people operate
相对无冲突的环境中行事
in fairly conflict-free environments.
所以如果出了很吓人的事情
So, when something shocking happens,
大家互反应过度 惊慌失措或者愣在原地
they're overwhelmed, and they panic or freeze.
大家都是被打了一拳之后才反应过来该怎么办的
Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth.
没错 警♥察♥也有点习惯
Exactly. And cops are a little used to
可能常常会被人揍了
getting punched in the mouth.
我们的职责范围了就真的写了面对冲突这一条呢
Conflict is literally in the job description, so...
我们试图认清恐惧 不让自己被麻痹
We try to recognize fear and not let it paralyze us.
我还没从这个角度想过
I never thought about it that way.
我男人面对子弹的时候可没愣住啊
My man didn't freeze when the bullets started flying.
他都跳到我前面呢 真是我的英雄
He jumped on top of me. My hero.
我不是英雄
I'm not a hero.
我得跟你坦白
Um, I have to tell you something.
我确实不支持你当警♥察♥的
I wasn't supportive of you wanting to be a cop.
所以我问我爸是不是能吓唬你
I asked my dad if he could scare you straight.
然后他说我这样很自私
And he called me out for being selfish --
他是对的
and he was right.
你值得更好的
Look, you deserve so much better,
所以如果你不想跟我结婚了
and, uh, I'll understand
我也能理解
if you don't want to marry me anymore.
你这上升的有点严重了啊
That escalated quickly.
你不生气吗
You're not -- not upset?
有点吧
A little.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表