帕特里斯 卫斯理
Patrice. Wesley.
好久不见啊
It's been far too long. Uh-huh.
你居然联♥系♥了咱家律师
You called the family lawyer?
我以为让我来处理的啊
I thought I was gonna handle this.
宝贝 妈妈爱你没错
Oh. Oh, sweetie, I love you,
但你们办公室在一家埃塞俄比亚餐厅的楼上啊
but you work above an Ethiopian restaurant.
所以 你需要一个真正的律师是吧
And... you need a "real" lawyer.
我就知道你能理解的
I knew you'd understand.
怎么样
Well?
我妈把我炒了
My mom fired me.
她有说枪从哪里来的吗
Did she say where she got the gun?
对 但是受特权保护的 我不能说
Yeah, but it's privileged. I can't tell you.
她得把这人说出来
Well, she's got to give the guy up.
弹道检测结果出来了
Ballistics came back.
她车里的枪
The gun in her car was used
是半年前一起抢劫案里面用的枪
in an armed robbery six months ago.
业主被打了
Homeowner was shot.
她这样就变成从犯了
She's looking at accessory after the fact.
欢迎啊
Welcome. Hi.
衣服给我吧
Coat.
喝点吧
Something to drink?
好
Sure.
你家好漂亮啊
Your place looks great.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
希望你喜欢白葡萄酒
Hope you like white.
你是被人揍了吗
Did someone punch you?
对 我今天事儿可不少
Yes. Um... I have had a day.
你想聊聊吗
Do you want to talk about it?
如果我开始聊了
If I start talking about it,
那一晚上都变成聊这个了
the whole night's gonna be about that,
我希望今晚的重点是咱俩
and I want tonight to be about us.
我该怎么办呢
Tim: So, what do I do?
明智之举是让内文帮忙洗钱
The smart thing would be to get Nevin to launder the money.
让他当线人 把马奎尔一帮人一网打尽
Use him as a CI to roll up Marquel and his whole crew.
内文想改过自新呢
Um, Nevin's trying to go straight.
这样就等于毁了他
We'd be destroying that.
是啊 但是重点是为了抓坏人啊
Yes, in order to put some pretty bad people behind bars.
这决定很难 但是呢
Look, it's a tough call, but...
当了警长以后 你得习惯做这种决定啊
you're gonna have to get used to making those as a sergeant.
- 出成绩了吗 - 刚刚送来
The scores are in? The list just arrived.
一共140人 你排第八
You're number 8 out of 140.
我就知道你可以
Yes! I knew it.
祝贺了 布拉德福德警长
Congratulations... Sergeant Bradford.
还不是警长呢
Not a sergeant yet.
排名第八的话 估计要等半年吧
At eight on the list, it'll probably take six months or so.
其实呢 北好莱坞警局那边有个空缺
Actually, there's a position opening in North Hollywood.
他们队长欠我一个人情
The captain there owes me a big favor.
你想去的话 我可以办了
If you want, I can make it happen.
两周之后就可以过去了
You'd start in two weeks.
两周啊
T-Two weeks?
我能考虑一晚吗
Uh... Uh, can I think about this overnight?
当然
Yeah, of course.
但是不能保证
But there's no guarantee
如果这次你拒绝 会有更好的机会了
you'll get a better opportunity, if you pass this up.
再来点酒吗
Uh, more wine?
不喝了
No, I am... good.
吃的还好吗
And the food was to your satisfaction?
- 很好啊 - 好
It was great. Excellent.
好奇怪是不是
This is weird, isn't it?
没
No.
- 对 - 对
Yes. Yes.
对 很奇怪
Yes, it's weird.
那个啥 我今天从一个 差不多是情感专家那里
You know what? I-I got some advice today
得到了一些建议
from a... sort of a relationship expert,
我们试试吧
and I think we should try it.
- 好吧 - 好
Okay? Okay.
我要告诉你我到底怎么想的
I'm gonna tell you exactly what I'm thinking.
- 真的吗 - 对
No. Yeah.
有可能吗
Is that even possible? I'm...
开始了 我要试试
W-Well, here it goes. I'm gonna give it a try.
好
Okay.
我们之前在一起的时候
When we were together...
那么容易
it was so... easy.
那么棒
It was so good.
现在过了二十年
And now, here we are, 20 years later,
我担心
and I'm... worried
我可能想要试图找寻一些
that maybe I'm trying to recapture something
可能已经一去不复返的东西
that could potentially already be gone forever.
是不是听起来太疯狂了
Does that sound crazy?
不会啊 我也一样的
No. I mean, I-I... feel the same way.
好
Okay.
因为我真的很喜欢你 格蕾丝
Because I really like you, Grace.
我喜欢你是我朋友
I like having you as my friend.
我喜欢生活中有你
I really like having you in my life,
我很害怕再次搞砸这一切
and I am terrified of screwing that up again.
我们重新尝试在一起 是不是个错误
Is this... a mistake, trying to open this door?
不知道
I don't know.
可能吧
I mean, maybe.
但是呢
But, um...
但是什么
But what?
我现在真的很想让你亲我
I really... want you to kiss me right now.
什么动静
What was that?
有人把我遗产偷走了
Someone just stole my inheritance.
你不应该报♥警♥什么的吗
Shouldn't you call it in or something?
不
No.
我知道是谁干的
Pretty sure I know who did it.
我一整晚都在这呢
Yeah, I've been here all night.
你这开门方式好自然哦
What a completely natural way to answer a door.
嘿约翰
Oh. Hey, John.
你好小洁
Hi, Chastity.
- 你们认识啊 - 说来话长了
You know her? Yeah. Long story.
小洁 你一晚上都和皮特在一起吗
Chastity, have you been with Pete all night?
- 对 - 那你有没有看到他
Yes. Did you at any point in time
- 偷车呢 - 看到了
witness him stealing a car? Oh, yeah.
绝对看到了
I for sure saw him do that. Mm.
我要到至少第三次约会
I don't lie to a cop for a guy
才会为了一个人骗警♥察♥呢
until at least the third date.
咱俩不如去散个步吧
Why don't you and I go for a walk?
懂了 走吧
O... kay. Yeah.
谢谢
Thank you.
你要逮捕我了吗
So, you gonna arrest me now?
不 我们要聊聊
No. We have to talk.
没什么好聊的啊
What? There's nothing to talk about.
我们爸爸去世了
Our dad is dead,
我不知道该怎么办
and I don't know what to do with that,
我觉的你也是
and I got a feeling you don't either,
但是没准一起呢
but maybe together,
咱俩能弄明白
we could figure something out.
- 没准可以 - 对的
Alright, maybe that could help, you know? Yes.
- 我现在头都晕了 - 对啊
My head is spinning around right now. Exactly.
如果你跟我有相似 你肯定也会琢磨
And if you're anything like me, you've got to be wondering,
为什么他把这辆车留给我了
why would he leave this car to me?
对啊 就是
Yeah, I mean, you know...
我放学之后我们每天都一起鼓捣这辆车的
we did work on it every day after school, you know?
他一直省钱 换所有的部件
He would save up money and try and get all the parts,
一点一点弄好的
slowly build it up.
花了四年把车弄起来
I mean, it took four years to build the whole car
又花了两年才弄成现在这样
and then two to get it to look like this.
至少你还跟他一起度过了那些时间
At least you had those moments with him, you know?
比我拥有的多多了
It's more than I got.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表