She needed me to be better.
所以我就为她而变得更好了
So that's what I did.
这话听起来如此轻松
You make it sound so easy.
其实不然 但是值得一试
It's really not easy, but it was worth it.
你准备好了吗
You ready?
嗯
Uh, yeah.
谢谢你
Thanks.
随时效劳
Anytime.
我希望我这么突然造访不会太突兀
I hope that it's okay that I just came by.
当然 当然不会
Yeah, of course, of course.
你们晚餐结束了吗 跟那个谁来着的
You're... You finished your dinner with, uh...
- 西蒙 - 西蒙
- Simon. - Simon.
是的
Yeah.
- 今天真是状况不断啊 - 这还用说嘛
- Been an interesting day. - It certainly has.
是啊
Yeah.
- 我要跟你说件事 - 我要跟你说件事
- I need to tell you something. - I need to tell you something.
我得先说
I need to go first.
好
Okay.
奥利弗之所以会在学校一直出状况
The reason that Oliver has been having trouble at school
是因为离婚的事
is because of the divorce.
我跟他分开的事
The separation.
好
Right.
西蒙
Simon...
他想再试一试
He wants to give it another try.
为了奥利弗
For Oliver.
你呢 你怎么打算
What do you want?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们俩有过那么美好的回忆
You and I have such a great thing.
但如果跟西蒙复合
But if getting back together with Simon
对于奥利弗来说是最好的
is the best thing for Oliver,
我又怎么能拒绝呢
how can I dismiss that?
我需要一些时间考虑
I just need to take some time.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表