好
Colt: Okay, okay.
好了
Okay. Oh.
嫌疑人被捕 不需要额外协助
Suspect in custody. Code 4.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
你父亲的离开 和他的死亡
I handled your father's leaving very badly,
我都没能好好接受
and his death,
过去这几年
and I've spent the past few years
我一直在自怜自艾
just feeling sorry for myself.
我也有错 没多陪你
Look, it's my fault, too, for not being around more.
- 我有点自私了 - 有点吗
I've been a little selfish. A little?
抱歉
Sorry.
我保证我会更努力 克服自己的困难
Look, I promise to try harder to... get over myself,
多陪你
be there for you.
好消息是
And the good news is
检察官不会起诉你
the DA's not pressing charges against you,
所以我们都可以当是
so we can all use this as, um...
学到了一课吧
a learning experience.
太聪明了 让内文的面包店
Genius move, making Nevin's
成了洛杉矶警局指定的甜甜圈店
the go-to donut shop for the LAPD.
现在马奎尔可不敢在这洗钱了
Yeah, Marquel wouldn't dare launder money here now.
北好莱坞有你这样的警长 是他们的荣幸
North Hollywood's lucky to have a sergeant like you coming in.
其实
Actually, I, uh...
我跟格雷说了 我还不想
I told Grey that I'm not interested
这么快升职
in moving up just yet.
怎么 你等着去马里布呢
What, are you holding out for Malibu?
提姆·布拉德福德得完成自己没做完的事情
Tim Bradford finishes what he starts.
我还没训练完你呢
I haven't finished training you yet.
确实
No. You haven't.
不过你早晚得升职对吧
You are gonna move up at some point, though, right?
我当时可是花了不少功夫给你录有声书呢
Because I put a lot of time into those books on tape.
是的
Yeah.
我昨晚很开心
"I had a great time last night!"
昨晚很开心
"Great time last night.
再来一次吧
Let's do it again... soon."
什么时候再约一次
"Let's do it again soon?"
什么时候再约一次
"Let's do it again soon."
怎么大家都不打电♥话♥了呢
Why don't people just call anymore?
我正想给你编信息呢
Hey. I was... I-I was just trying to text you.
编
Trying?
这都是有门道的
Well, uh, there's an art to it.
逗你玩呢
I'm just messing with you.
我也花了半小时 修修改改的不知道怎么发给你
I just spent the last half-hour rewriting a text to you,
然后我寻思
and then I just... You know, I, um...
直接打电♥话♥好了
I figured that I'd just call.
那我很开心你打了
Well, I'm glad you did.
怎么了
What was that?
我的遗产
Uh, that was the sound
又被偷了
of my inheritance being stolen again.
- 我等会打给你吧 - 好
Can I call you right back? Sure.
帮我给皮特带个好
Tell Pete I said hi.
好的
Will do.
大哥
Pete: Yo.
你不是说把车留给我
I thought you said you needed me to have the car
给你自己一个结束什么的吗
so you could have closure.
不 我不相信什么放下结束这码事
Yeah, no, I-I don't really believe in closure.
而且啊 小洁喜欢这辆车
Plus, Chastity loves the car.
- 嘿约翰 - 嘿小洁
Hi, John. Nolan: Hi, Chastity.
皮特 我知道你不信什么结束这一套
So, Pete, listen I-I know you don't believe in closure,
但我信 我以为我这辈子都无法释怀了
but I do, and you've given me some...
但你给了我一个结束
Closure I never thought I would have.
所以谢谢你
So thank you.
不客气大哥
Anytime, man.
你能帮我个忙吗
Hey, you think you could do me a favor
把车钥匙寄给我啊啊
and maybe mail me the keys?
我还是自己用电线点火开走的
'Cause I had to hot-wire this in your driveway.
没问题
Sure thing.
注意安全皮特 保持联♥系♥
Stay safe, Pete. Keep in touch.
没问题
You got it.
有个警♥察♥大哥还真是牛逼呢
Hey, man, having a brother cop is pretty sick.
对我来说意义深重 皮特
That means a-a lot to me, Pete.
即便这话是你说的
Even from you.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表