然后当天都被抢劫了
and got robbed later that same day.
不好意思 这跟我有什么关系
I'm sorry. W-W-What does this have to do with me?
我就是问问 你了不了解
I was just hoping you might have some insight
你的同事们
on your fellow employees.
谁经济方面很困难吗
Are any of them having financial problems?
坎迪斯一直都挺缺钱的
Uh, Candice is always stressed about money.
她搬回家跟她妈妈一起住了
She's moving back in with her mom.
罗伊酗酒的
And Roy drinks. A lot.
你开什么车
What kind of car do you drive?
我的车 本♥田♥
What? My car? A Honda.
什么颜色呢
What color?
抱歉 我真的有事呢
I'm sorry, but I do have to go.
最后一件事
It's -- One last thing.
我知道你今天早上去等了库克太太
I understand that you waited on Mrs. Cook this morning.
这不是库克太太
That isn't Mrs. Coo--
看来你确实认识受害人啊
So, you do know the victims.
不认识
No.
不是 认识 我
U-Uh, I mean...y-yes. I-I-I --
您还是请坐吧 杜根先生
Maybe you should sit down, Mr. Dugan.
我当时也在案发现场
I was at the crime scene.
很显然库克太太死前反击过
It's clear Mrs. Cook fought back before she was killed.
你衣服下面会有伤痕吗
Are we gonna find marks under your sleeves?
给你一点忠告吧 杜根先生
Can I give you a little advice, Mr. Dugan?
嗯
Sure.
你坦白了会更好过
You'll feel better when you confess.
我没什么要坦白的
I have nothing to confess to.
好
Okay.
听我说
Listen to me.
你所感受到的那些压力
All that stress and fear you're feeling --
压力大到想吐
the overwhelming need to vomit --
你不讲出真话 就会一直这样的
that's never gonna go away until you tell the truth.
告诉我
So, tell me...
你是故意杀她的吗
...did you mean to kill her?
那是个意外
It was an accident.
她吓到我了
She surprised me.
我本来没想
And -- And -- And I-I -- I didn't want to --
都写下来吧 具体过程
I need you to write that all down, exactly how it happened.
里佩尔怎么还不联♥系♥我们见面啊
Nolan: Why hasn't Ripper called to confirm the meeting yet?
他调查呢
He's doing his homework,
确保你的身份可信
making sure the story checks out.
可不能疏忽
Ripper: ...got a lot on the line here.
那我跟他说
Man: I'll tell him you said so.
如果被我搞砸了呢
What if I blew it?
好吧
Okay.
- 你没有 - 好的
You didn't. Alright. Good.
说曹操曹操到啊
Speak of the devil.
里佩尔 咋了
Ripper. What's up?
你和你男人通过审查了
Hey. You and your boys check out.
这不废话吗
Tell me something I don't know.
定了 明天上午十一点
Deal's on. Meet me behind Rock N Roll Ralph's tomorrow.
摇滚拉尔夫后身见
11:00 a.m.
行行 明天见
Yeah, yeah, yeah. We'll be seeing you.
你看 就说他会联♥系♥的吧
See? Told you he'd call.
先别激动 菜鸟
Don't get excited yet, Boot.
还要等一晚呢
We still have a long night ahead of us,
确保他不会改变主意
making sure that he does not change his mind
背着我们把毒品卖♥♥给其他人了
and sell the drugs out from under us.
愿意去买♥♥趟咖啡吗 诺兰警官
You up for a coffee run, Officer Nolan?
好的啊 你要咖啡吗
Uh, yeah, sure. Coffee?
没咖啡怎么好好监视呢
Wouldn't be a proper stakeout without coffee.
这就去
I'm on it.
第一轮我请
First round's on me.
欧了
You bet.
反正吧
I mean, obviously,
我是把杰克逊和斯特林当成我的依靠了
I've been using Jackson and Sterling as a crutch.
他俩的组合 就是一个完美男友啊 可以陪我
Together, they kind of make the perfect boyfriend.
而且啊 他们是可信的 安全的人
More importantly, they're safe, and --
你跟谁说话呢
Who are you talking to?
瑞秋
Rachel.
嘿
Hey.
我去买♥♥咖啡 你俩喝啥
Just going for a coffee run. Can I get you guys anything?
印度茶拿铁谢谢
Uh, chai tea latte, please.
咱盯梢呢 他又不是去星巴克
This is a stakeout. He's not going to Starbucks.
两杯黑咖啡
Two coffees. Black.
我看看有没有香草奶油吧
I'll try to find you some vanilla creamer.
瑞秋 我回来了
Rachel? I'm back.
对啊 我知道啊
Yeah, I totally see what they're saying,
他们说的对
and -- and they're right.
但我不知道我准备好了没
I don't know if I'm ready.
就是
It's --
喂
Hello?
喂
Hello?
瑞秋开会去了
Rachel is in a staff meeting,
所以你没跟任何人打电♥话♥
which means you are talking to no one.
也不是没人
Not no one.
我跟自己说呢
Me.
我要把东西讲出来才能消化
I talk things out to process them,
我知道你不肯跟我聊
and I knew you wouldn't do it with me, so --
你为什么在乎我的看法
Why would you even care what I think?
什么
What?
上次我建议你去跟人约会喝一杯
The last time I gave you romantic advice,
结果把你推给了连环杀手
I-I pushed you towards Caleb,
害你差点死了
and...you almost died.
你说什么呢
That's -- That's ridiculous.
你没必要这么想啊
There was no reason to suspect anything.
那件事
What happened --
不是你的错啊
What happened wasn't your fault.
也不是我的错
W-Wasn't mine, either.
如果我觉得你的意见不重要
Look, I-I wouldn't ask your advice
我也不会问你啊
if I didn't value your opinion.
你可以找到比艾米特更好的
You can do better than Emmett.
什么
What?
为什么啊
Why -- Why would you say that?
我天 他是消防员啊
He's a firefighter, for God's sakes.
- 对啊 多帅啊 - 不是啊
I know! He's hot! Okay, no. No.
你要是非得这么逆向思维 我就不跟你聊了
See, if you're gonna act all contrarian, I am done with this conversation.
我没有逆向思维啊
I'm not being a contrarian.
我知道 你觉得他的大块头威胁到了你
You know, I-I think you're threatened by his hunkiness.
切 什么大块头
Hunkiness? Mm-hmm.
根本都没这词好吧
That's not even a word.
很美好
This is nice.
又一起共事了
Working together again.
让我想起了曾经
Reminds me of the old days.
但之前 我是那个跟目标一起在里面
Except back then, I would be the one in the house
带着窃听器的那个人
with the target, wearing the wire.
我更喜欢这样
I like this better.
有你在旁边
Having you close.
你是在撩我吗
Are you flirting with me?
没
No.
我只是觉得你的那些天赋 用来巡逻可是浪费了啊
I just think your talents are being wasted back on patrol.
真的吗
Really?
我可有很多你不曾了解的天赋呢
'Cause I got talents you don't even know about.
现在是你撩我呢吧
Now you're flirting with me.
告诉我
So, tell me --
为啥咱俩从没搞到一起过
why is it we never hooked up?
因为我结婚了
'Cause I was married.
是嘛
Yeah.
但现在你是单身了
Well, you're not married anymore.
热咖啡来
Hot coffee is --
要不我等会再来吧
You want me to come back later?
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表