等会我的律师就会来保释我了
Well, until my lawyer comes to bail me out.
诺兰
Nolan.
- 怎么了 - 我计算了
- What's up? - I calculated the value
韦斯特警官
of all the items
目前为止登记的所有东西的价值
that Officer West catalogued at the residence so far,
如果你把这些收缴物品的价值
and when you cross-reference the valuation
去交叉对比的话
of all the seized assets against the...
就跟他直说吧
Okay, d-d-don't get all mathy on him.
好的抱歉
Oh, gosh, sorry.
我们知道尼尔先生
We know that Mr. Neil,
偷盗了将近二百万美金对比
he stole close to $2 million, right?
但是被收缴的物品
However, the value of his seized assets,
总价值只有70万
they're only worth $700,000.
那其余的钱呢
So, where's the missing money?
我认为应该是安然无恙的
My guess is that the money is probably
躺在一个离岸账户里呢
sitting pretty in an offshore account.
那我们怎么找
How can we find that?
信息很有可能在他电脑里
The information is most likely on his computers.
但他的电脑都是最高级加密的
However, his computers happen to be R.S.A.-encrypted,
所以没办法破解
which means there's totally no way we can crack them.
但如果乔丹的电脑在我们手里
But if we have Jordan's computers,
他就也接触不到那些钱对吧
he doesn't have access to the money either, right?
除非他有备用硬盘啊
N-Not unless he's got a backup... drive.
那他保释出之后 肯定最先会去
Which is the first thing he'll head for
拿这个硬盘的
once he bails out,
然后让受害者一分钱都拿不到
leaving all of his victims to get pennies on the dollar
而他跑去了一个非引渡国家
while he slips off to a non-extradition country
在沙滩上喝着鸡尾酒
and sips Mai Tais on a beach.
- 你干嘛 - 联♥系♥杰克逊
What are you doing? I'm calling Jackson,
让他开始搜寻备用硬盘
having him start searching for that backup drive right now.
洛杉矶有将近四百万人口呢
Look, there are nearly 4 million people in Los Angeles.
要找到一个人的几率 真的是微乎其微啊
The odds of finding one person are miniscule.
但是又不是这四百万人都在这附近
But all 4 million aren't breaking into cars
弄开别人车偷东西啊对吧
in this neighborhood, are they?
- 对的 - 你看 已经缩小范围了
No, sir. See? We've already narrowed it down.
如果他聪明的话
The thing is, if he's smart,
他应该就在10分钟内 偷尽可能多的车内物品
he hit as many cars as he could in 10 minutes
然后开上高速了
and then jumped on the freeway.
现在估计都到巴斯托了
He could be in Barstow by now.
他聪明的话
"If he's smart"?
你什么时候见过罪犯是聪明的了 露西
When you have you ever known a criminal to be smart, Lucy?
这人估计就在附近休息
He's probably taking a break nearby,
吃着加了双倍芝士和莎莎酱的玉米饼呢
having tacos with extra cheese, extra salsa.
就是他吗
That your guy?
就是他
That's my guy.
把手放在车上 双腿分开
I'm gonna need you to put your hands on the van, spread your legs.
想都别想
Hey. Don't even think about it.
不许动
Don't move.
看来洛杉矶也不是那么大嘛
Guess L.A. isn't such a big city after all.
虽然您退休了 霍尔先生 但你宝刀未老啊
Retired or not, Mr. Hall, you've still got it.
小意思啦
Oh, that was easy.
我们在甜蜜小镇的时候 我们都是一个人开一辆车
Back in Sweet Home, we ride one cop per cruiser.
哪有什么搭档的
None of this partner stuff.
如果你不能单枪匹马的抓到嫌疑人
Hell, if you can't take down a suspect alone,
就不该当警♥察♥
shouldn't be on the job.
希望没有冒犯到你吧
Hope I didn't step on any toes.
完全不会
No, no problem at all.
很开心你的行李箱拿回来了
Just glad you're getting your bag back.
对的
Yeah. And there it is.
我们需要记录下 你就可以走了
Yep, we just need to document it, and you're good to go.
我拍几张照片
Yeah, I'll, uh, snap a couple of pics,
然后签字证明 归还给了失主
and then I'll sign it out as returned to rightful owner.
显然 你是一名好警♥察♥
Look, clearly, you're a good cop.
感谢
I appreciate that.
敬业 无私 为自己的工作无比自豪
Dedicated, selfless, and takes pride in his work.
虽然有点话痨 但也无伤大雅
A little sphinctered maybe, but that can be good, too.
但你不适合我女儿
Just not for my daughter.
- 什么 - 别管什么警♥察♥离婚率了
Excuse me? Forget about police divorce rates.
我受不了的是 天黑之后
What kills me is that if the lights go out
各种犯罪开始肆意横行
and... and crazy washes over this town,
而你会冲出去
you'll run out into the night.
先生 这是警♥察♥的职责啊
Sir, it's every cop's duty to...
我理解你的职责 孩子
Yeah, I understand that, son. I get it.
但你不能把我女儿一个人扔在黑暗之中
But my daughter cannot be left alone in the dark.
我之前跟你一样 永远以工作为先
I was just like you. Always put the job first.
忽略了我的妻子
Saw what it did to my wife.
我不想让我女儿也这样
I do not want that for my baby girl.
我知道你很爱瑞秋
I know how much you care about Rachel.
所以我觉得你应该做出正确的选择
That's why I think you'll do the right thing
放开她
and let her go.
霍尔先生 弄完了
Okay, Mr. Hall. We're all set.
这就是亨利的学费了
Well, there goes Henry's tuition right there.
除非我们在庭上能够证明
Only if we can prove in court
这是用非法资金购买♥♥的
that it was purchased with illicit funds.
有什么发现吗
Find anything?
还没 乔丹保释了吗
Afraid not. Jordan bail out yet?
一小时之前保释了 你都找了哪里了
About an hour ago. Where have you looked so far?
楼上都看过了 刚开始找楼下
I-I checked all upstairs, and I just started down here.
好 继续找吧
Alright. Alright. Let's keep looking.
你们能弄完吗
Hey, do you guys mind taking it from here?
我联♥系♥了一个老案子的受害人
I, uh, reached out to this victim on this cold case,
他正去警局呢
and he's on his way to the station.
- 去吧 我们来 - 谢谢
Go ahead. We got it. Thank you.
- 感谢帮忙啊 - 客气
Thank you for your help. Yeah.
好
Alright.
你嘴唇怎么了
What happened to your lip?
没什么 我撞门上了
What? Nothing. I, uh, ran into a door.
你不能来这里的
You know you can't be here.
这我家啊
It's my house.
我们处理完之后才行 还没弄好
Not until we release it, and we are not done processing.
那我能拿一下药吗
Well, can I at least grab my meds?
胃食管反流病 难受的时候真难受啊
I've got GERD. The reflux is a bitch.
我得陪同你
I'll have to accompany you.
随便吧
Whatever.
好了 拿了 走吧
Alright. You got 'em. Now you got to go.
还需要一件事
I just need one more thing.
干嘛
And what's that?
用一下厕所 排遗一下
To use la toilette, s'il vous pla?t.
大便哦
Number...
我懂
I get it. Yeah.
你以为拍教父呢啊
What do you think this is, "The Godfather"?
我会拿着一把枪冲出来打你们吗
Like I'm gonna come out shooting?
根据你愚蠢决定的过往 很有可能啊
Based on your history of dumb decisions...
一切正常
All clear.
赶紧的
Hurry up.
我要把水龙头打开了
I'm gonna turn the faucet on.
不然你会后悔听到我拉屎的声音
What I'm about to do, you can't un-hear.
你的监视器呢
Where's your body cam?
如果他真要上厕所呢
What if he really had to go?
我其实也是受害者啊
You know, I'm a victim here, too.
我在金融危机中失去了一切
I lost everything in the financial crisis.
然后我寻思 我才30岁
And I thought, "Well, hey, I'm only 30.
可以重新开始的
I could start again."
然后我就回去继续念书了
So I did. I went back to school.
想要学习做电子游戏
I tried to get into making video games.
但我年纪太大学不进去了
But I'd already aged out.
这也不能为你的所作所为找借口 乔丹
That doesn't excuse what you did, Jordan.
是据说哦
Allegedly did.
你偷了别人的钱
You stole people's money.
那是人们的救命钱 大学学费
Their nest eggs. Their college funds.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表