你想怎么办
Alright, what do you want to do?
80742000美元
$80,742,000.
你的约会app卖♥♥了这么多钱
That how much you made off your dating app?
怎么可能 有这10倍呢
Oh, God, no. I made 10 times that.
八千万是指洛杉矶警局
The $80 million is how much the LAPD paid
今年在司法问题中支付的赔款
in legal settlements this year.
高了3.25
That's up 3.25%,
所以他们雇我标记你这样的警官
which is why they hired me to target officers like you.
你没法靠数学预测行为
You can't predict behavior with math.
我就是干这行的
It's literally what I do.
警务不一样
Policing is different.
- 不觉得 - 你当然不觉得
- I disagree. - Of course you do.
整个项目都很有趣
I find the whole subject fascinating.
想向你请教下
Uh, love to pick your brain.
如果你是人类行为学专家
If you're such an expert on human behavior,
告诉我今天会怎么发展
tell me how today's going to go.
简单啊 我们开几个小时车
Easy. We're gonna drive around for a few hours,
别跟我顶着干
taking only the tamest calls in town
然后你的搭档则试图消除你的棱角
while your partner attempts to smooth over your rough edges
让我相信 在内心深处 你是一个善良的人
and convince me that, deep down, you really are a sweetheart.
错了
Wrong.
今天 我给咱们
Today, I attached us
安排了一项高地公园的拘传任务
to a high-risk warrant service in Highland Park.
给了挑了一件小的防弹背心
Got you a bulletproof vest in extra small.
告诉你我是一个好警♥察♥的唯一的方式
Only way to show you I'm a good cop
就是让你亲眼目睹
is to show you I'm a good cop.
为什么调配场总给我们没油的车
Why does motor pool always give us vehicles with no gas?
报复吧
Payback.
在你成为我的教官之前
Before you were my T.O.,
我下意识的倾向于
I had an unintentional propensity
撞毁警车
for crashing police cars.
谁要去洗手间
Who needs the restroom?
走吧
Come on.
你们几个 有想吃东西的吗 我请客
Alright, you guys. Who wants some snacks? My treat.
好啊 酒可以吗
Yeah. Beer?
不行 赫克托
That's a no. Hector?
估计也不要咯 给你们 需要什么买♥♥什么
Another no. Here, guys. Grab whatever you need.
你俩那边去 赶紧
You two, over there. Now!
你过来
You, over here.
你干什么呢
What are you doing?
给他们买♥♥吃的啊
I'm buying them snacks.
你是想跟我说对他们太好了吗
But you're about to tell me I'm being too nice?
他们不是童子军 他们是罪犯
They're not Boy Scouts. They're criminals.
我知道你觉得我天真
I know you like to think I'm naive
因为我倾向于发掘人们内心的善良
because I tend to see the good in people,
这只是你懒得发掘而已
but that's just laziness on your part.
- 是么 - 是
- Oh, really? - Yes.
当你尊重孩子一点时 你会惊讶于
And I think you'd be surprised to see the difference it makes
这种做法的意义
when you show kids a little bit of respect.
你刚说什么着
You were saying?
别别别 赫克托 放开他
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! Hector, let him go.
不行 我不想再加刑了
Nah, I'm not adding time to my sentence
就因为这厮想通过偷警车来
because this fool decided to boost his street cred
增加自己的名气
by stealing a police ride.
- 绝对不行 - 放松 你做的很好
- No! - Relax. You did good.
放开他
Let him go.
放松 弗莱彻
Easy. Fletcher! Hey, hey, hey!
别打了 快点 弗莱彻
Knock it off. Come on, Fletcher.
- 怎么 - 把手放车上
- What? - Hands against the side of the car.
走吧
Let's go.
蠢货
You dummy.
这可不算聪明啊
Wasn't very smart.
现在你要回少管所了
Now you're going back to juvie.
那也值了
It was worth it.
- 都搞定了 - 嗯
- Everything Code 4? - Yeah.
赫克托挺身而出 做了正确的事
Hector here stepped up and did the right thing.
- 我又不是帮你 - 无所谓 赫克托
- I didn't do it for you. - Doesn't matter, Hector.
对的事就行了
The right thing is the right thing.
- 他真要回去了 - 对
- Is he for real? - Yep.
控制台 7A15请求少年犯转送
Control, 7-Adam-15 requesting juvenile transportation.
你觉得蒂姆
Think there's any chance
有机会来纽约工作吗
Tim would come to New York?
说不好
I don't know.
毕竟他可是在洛杉矶出生的
I mean, he's L.A. pride born and bred,
但他为你着迷 所以
but he is crazy about you, so...
你也不知道咯
You have no clue.
这个人就是谜啊
The man's a mystery.
他们在这干什么
What are they doing here?
他们要带保罗回医院
They're here to take Paul back to the hospital.
所以医生们就可以耸耸肩 说 对不起女士
So the doctors can shrug and say "Sorry, ma'am"
一天一万美金 了吗
to the tune of $10,000 a day?
恐怕这事没有讨论的余地
I'm afraid this is not a discussion.
当然没有 我是他妈
To hell it's not. I am his mother.
我觉得你对你儿子很危险
Look, I believe you are a danger to your child.
因此 我要让他脱离你的照看
Therefore, I'm removing him from your care,
有待全面调查
pending a full investigation.
不 你不能这样
No, you can't do that!
- 女士 - 你不能这样 不行
- Ma'am, ma'am. - You can't do that! No!
- 女士 请您过来 - 你不能这样
- Ma'am, come over here, please. - You can't do that.
不要 求你了 你要干什么
No, please. What are you doing?
我想说 你这又
I just want to put it out there
完全违反了
that you're completely disobeying
值班指挥官的命令
a direct order from the Watch Commander.
格雷想让我表现好点
Grey just wants me to play nice,
但对只看数字的极客来说
but how I act isn't going to matter
我怎么表现都不重要
to a geek who only looks at numbers.
我要说服他 还有他没
I need to convince him that there's data
考虑进算法的数据
that he's not factoring into his algorithm.
那如果他在交火中受伤怎么办
And if he gets caught in the crossfire?
问题就解决了啊
Problem solved.
严格按照我和其他警官说的做
Do exactly as I and the other officers say at all times.
- 知道了吗 - 了解
- Got it? - Got it.
早上好 这是谁啊
Morning. Who's this?
我是埃尔维斯
Uh, Elvis.
我在给洛杉矶警局做一个风险评估项目
I run a risk evaluation program for the LAPD.
那你是来对地儿了
Huh. Well, you in the right place.
拘传雅各布兄弟
Serving a warrant on the Jacobs Brothers
就像跟逃亡的列车缠斗一样
is like playing chicken with a runaway train.
着火了哦
That's on fire.
车上还一堆僵尸
And filled with zombies.
搜查令
Steagald warrant?
强闯就更好了
Even better... "no knock".
所以我才最喜欢阿姆斯特朗警探
That's why Detective Armstrong's my favorite.
- 尼克·阿姆斯特朗 - 嗯 怎么
- Nick Armstrong? - Yeah. Why?
我的算法将您标记为
My algorithm has you pinpointed
局里表现最优秀的警探
as the highest-performing detective in the station.
模范警员
An exemplary officer.
模范
"Exemplary".
抓坏人去吧
Let's catch some bad guys.
跪下 举起手来
Get on your knees! Hands up!
洛杉矶警局 趴在地上
LAPD! On the ground now!
- 跪下 - 快点 手抱头
- On your knees! - Now! Hands on your head!
手放背后
Hands behind your back now!
这不对 你们强行闯入
This ain't right! You surprised us!
- 已掌控局面 嫌疑人被拘留 - 坐下
- Code 4. Suspects in custody. - Sit down.
想听一些真实的预测分♥析♥吗 埃尔维斯
Want to hear some real predictive analysis, Elvis?
好啊 你说
Ok... Yeah, okay.
嫌疑人已经开始显露攻击行为的迹象
The suspect has begun to show pre-assault indicators.
没人让你站起来
Hey, nobody told you to stand up.
给我坐下 快点的
Sit your ass back down. Now.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表