我不懂你为啥不直接说啊
I don't know why you didn't just say something.
但我能明白
But I get it.
我有时候是有点狂野
I'm a bit of a wildcard.
你在一个稳定的家庭长大
You grew up in a stable home
父母都一直相信你
with parents who believed in you.
我习惯了被人低估
I'm used to people underestimating me.
我只是没想到你也是其中之一
I just didn't think you were one of them.
但我们会解决的
But we'll work through it.
你可别想那么轻易摆脱我
You're not getting rid of me that easily.
感谢老天爷了
Thank God.
为你们骄傲 你们俩都是
Proud of you. Proud of both of you.
我觉得我们应该用派
And I think we should celebrate
来庆祝一下亨利最近表现出来的成熟
Henry's newfound maturity -- with pie.
- 这才对嘛 - 等下
Now you're talking. Wait, wait.
你不用处理完各种文书工作吗
Don't you have to finish your paperwork?
我明天早点来
I'll come in early tomorrow.
你就是不肯放弃对吧 菜鸟
You got no quit in you, do you, Boot?
没错 长官 跟你学的
No, sir. I get that from you.
才不是
I don't think so.
你第一天来的时候就这样了
You walked in the door this way.
所以你才是这么激进的一个警♥察♥
It's what makes you so aggravating.
那我就当是夸我了
I'm taking that as a compliment.
本来就是
It was meant to be.
晚安了
You have a good night.
你也是
Yeah, you too.
知道吗
You know...
我有五六个伤疤
I got half a dozen scars.
子弹伤 刀伤 被碎玻璃割伤
Bullet wounds, knife wounds, broken bottle.
还有你看不到的那些
Then there's the ones you can't see --
伊莎贝尔的成瘾问题
Isabel's addiction,
以及动不动出现搞我一下的老爸
a dad who would tune me up on the regular.
不管我喜不喜欢 这都是我的一部分了
And whether I like it or not, they're a part of me.
我知道你想干嘛
I-I know what you're trying to do,
很感谢 但这不一样
and I appreciate it, but this is different.
我被一个施虐狂
I was tattooed by a sadist
在身上纹上了我的死亡日期
who etched my day of death into my skin.
但你没死 好吗 你活下来了
Okay, but you didn't die. Okay? You lived.
现在他才是被埋在地下的那个了
And now he's the one in the ground.
但是
But --
我不是想告诉你该怎么做
I'm not trying to tell you what to do with it.
洗掉 留着 随便你开心就好
Okay? Burn it off, keep it, whatever gives you peace.
我只是想提供给你一些不太容易看到的角度
All I'm trying to do is give you some hard-won perspective.
你可以把这个纹身
You can choose to see that tattoo
看成是你人生最大的失败
as your greatest failure.
但在我看来 这证明了你是个幸存者
But I see it as proof that you're a survivor.
这不是你的死亡日期 陈警官
It wasn't your day of death, Officer Chen.
这是你下半辈子开始的第一天
It was the first day of the rest of your life.
没人可以从你身上夺走的
And no one can take that away from you.
谢谢
Thanks. Yeah.
不客气
You're welcome.
明天还是跟我一起吗
You riding with me tomorrow?
好的 长官
Yes, sir.
好 早点来
Good. Get in early.
我们需要整装待发呢
War bags need restocking.
好
Okay.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表