结果不尽人意 这是浪费资源
It didn't go well. It was a waste of resources.
这是我的案子
This is my case.
我知道这是私人恩怨
Look, I know this is personal.
罗莎琳德也知道的
And so does Rosalind.
她就是想操控你 伤害你
She's trying to manipulate and hurt you.
她费尽心思的弄了你妻子的那副画面
She went through a lot of trouble to set up that tableau of your wife.
你这样惩罚我就是正合了她的意
And you're giving her what she wants by punishing me!
那太不巧了
Too bad!
这是局长的直接命令
It comes right from the Chief.
你离这个案子太近了 尼克
You are too close to this, Nick.
我们需要你在局里
And we need you here.
在这干嘛
Doing what?
跟提姆和杰克逊一起接线索举报电♥话♥吗
Answering the tip line with Tim and Jackson?
简直是浪费时间
It's a waste of time!
那就出去找点更好的事情做
Then go out and find something better!
长官 无意冒犯 但是如果有可能
Sir, all due respect --if there's any chance
从罗莎琳德口中挖出一点细节
of us getting even the smallest clue from Rosalind,
都是值得的
it is worth talking to her.
我同意
I agree.
但她执意想要惩罚阿姆斯特朗
But she is uniquely focused on punishing Armstrong.
他是问不出来什么的
He was never gonna get anything out of her.
你们觉得我可以吗
But you think I might?
她喜欢你啊
She likes you.
太好了
Great.
你愿意接受挑战吗
Are you up for the challenge?
长官 为了找到露西我什么都愿意
Sir, I'll do anything to help find Lucy.
好
Good.
我联♥系♥监狱的赫尔南德斯警长
I'll call Sergeant Hernandez at the prison.
随时汇报
I expect regular updates.
收到
Yes, sir.
谢谢你来
Hey. Thanks for coming in.
客气什么
Of course.
格雷让你接听举报信息吗
Grey's got you on tip lines?
没什么比接听公众电♥话♥更能显示出我们束手无策了
Nothing says "We got squat" like listening to the public.
今天不上班啊
Day off?
差不多吧
Yeah, something like that.
我能帮忙吗
Can I help?
你能多大程度上
What's your tolerance level
容忍♥被傻♥逼♥们浪费时间
for cranks and asshats wasting your time?
我可是公诉律师啊
I'm a public defender.
那你请便吧
Have at it.
嘿
Hey.
我刚接完的俩电♥话♥ 一个认为
Well, my last two callers either believe
露西是被摩尔人绑♥架♥了
that Lucy was abducted by mole people
另一个认为她被绑♥架♥去当休·赫夫纳的新宿主了
or kidnapped to be the new host body for Hugh Hefner.
屁用没有
This is useless.
我们应该去大街上 敲门问
We should be out on the streets, kicking down doors.
敲谁家门
Whose doors?
不知道 但我不能就在这傻坐着
I don't know, but I-I can't just sit here.
等等
Wait up!
我没事 透透气
I'm fine. Just blowing off steam.
我理解 但你得专心
I get it, but you got to get your head in the game.
我不需要你给我加油鼓劲
I don't need a pep talk.
那你给我打电♥话♥干嘛
Then why'd you call me?
显然你是有什么话想找人倾诉
Clearly, you need to get something off your chest.
是这样
Look, sh--
她昨晚想回家的
She wanted to go home.
回家睡觉的
Okay? Go to bed.
是我跟她说要在意一下其他事情的
I told her that she should focus on something else.
她去跟凯勒布喝酒 是我叫她去的
She went out with Caleb because I told her to.
你又不知道会这样的
You couldn't have known.
但我不该的 我是个警♥察♥啊
But I should've. I'm a cop.
我就站在他面前
I was standing this close to the guy.
就站在他对面 我都没发现他的猫腻
Okay? Right across from him, and I never saw him coming.
但她发现了
But she did, though. Sh--
她内心哪里觉得这样不对劲
Some part of her didn't feel right about this whole thing.
她犹豫了
She hesitated.
是我把她推了给他
And I-I pushed her right at him.
那你打算怎么办
So, what's your plan?
我乐意接受建议
I'm open to suggestions.
罗莎琳德一开始就在耍我们
Rosalind's been playing us from the beginning --
假装跟检察官达成协议
pretending to make a deal with the D.A.,
故意弄了那封加密的信给阿姆斯特朗找到
planting that coded letter for Armstrong to find.
哪怕是误导也可能有发现的
Even a mislead could be something.
她没跟我们说的
What she does not tell us
或许跟说了的一样重要
could be just as important as what she does.
这说不通啊
That makes no sense.
我只想支持你
I'm trying to be supportive here.
不太擅长罢了
It's not really my lane.
显然很不擅长啊
No, it's clearly not.
不过也感谢你了
But it's appreciated.
罗莎琳德 有人来看你了
Rosalind, visitors.
规矩你懂的
You know the drill.
离门远一点
Step away from the door.
这么久才来啊
Took you long enough.
后退
Step back.
跪下
On your knees.
阿姆斯特朗没来吗
No Armstrong?
他在办其他案子
He's working another case.
别一上来就撒谎吧
Let's not start with lies.
他找到了我藏的信
He found the letter I hid,
说明他也找到了我安排给他的包裹
which means he found the package I arranged for him.
告诉我全部过程 他哭了吗
Tell me everything. Did he cry?
我知道大多数女人觉得很没劲
I know most women find it a turn-off,
但我可喜欢看男人哭了
but I love it when a man cries.
我不是来聊阿姆斯特朗的
I'm not here to talk about Armstrong.
我是来跟你聊你最爱的话题
I'm here to talk about your favorite topic.
你
You.
你很难受
You're upset.
我理解
I understand.
那位漂亮的警♥察♥出事了
That pretty police officer is in trouble.
新闻上到处都是
It's all over the news.
那你就知道为何必须要找到她了
Then you understand why it's so important that I find her.
我是来跟你谈条件的
I've come to make you an offer.
洗耳恭听
I'm listening.
告诉我那人是谁 去哪里找他
Tell me who the guy is and where I can find him.
我为什么要告诉你
And why would I do that?
夺取控制权啊
To regain control.
我看了你发给媒体的声明
I saw your statement to the press.
没错 你会展示出力量
I mean, yes, you project strength,
但显然这都是来自于软弱
but clearly, it's coming from a place of weakness.
你知道凯勒布抢了你的风头
You know Caleb is stealing your thunder.
完全不会啊
Not at all.
他杀的人就是我杀的人
His kills are my kills.
全世界可不是这么认为的
Oh, that's not how the world sees it.
现在他是大人物了
No, he's the boogeyman now.
凯勒布的光芒把你掩盖了 你很清楚
Caleb is eclipsing you, and you know it.
很快 你就要被人们遗忘了
Soon, you'll barely be an afterthought.
我永远不会被遗忘的
I will never be an afterthought.
别逃避了 罗莎琳德
Oh, face it, Rosalind.
昨天是你最后一次主导这场戏
Yesterday was your last day driving this narrative.
现在是凯勒布的时间了
It's Caleb's show now.
除非你供出他
Unless you turn on him.
让他知道 这世界上没人能掩盖罗莎琳德·戴尔的锋芒
Show him, show the world no one eclipses Rosalind Dyer.
我给你30分钟考虑
I'll give you 30 minutes to think about it,
之后我就走了
and after that, I'm gone.
你的全部筹码也没用了
So is all your leverage.
你好像说通她了
Looks like you got through to her.
或许吧
Maybe.
但我们可能不需要她了
But we might not need her anymore.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表