恕我直言 为何要在乎这人的看法
All due respect, why do we care what this dude thinks?
因为他把你标记为了
Because he flagged you
本局中最有问题的警员
as the most problematic officer in this station,
局长可是很看重他的意见
and he's got the Chief's ear.
别这样 警长 我刚当上警探啊
Come on, Sarge. I just got the tap for detective.
他要是参我一本 我就完了
I'll get passed over if this guy dings me.
所以我说服他同意跟你待一天
Which is why I got him to agree to spend a day with you,
收集更多数据供算法分♥析♥使用
collect more data for his "algorithm".
所以你要让他看到
So you are going to show him
你是一位心中有爱 照章办事的警♥察♥
you are a by-the-book cop with love in her heart.
别顶着干
Take only the tame calls,
他想听什么就说什么
and give him the answers he wants to hear.
你大概就能从此事中脱身
You might just skate through this thing.
好了 站成一排 靠着车
Alright, line up. Against the van.
马尔科·利兰 打架斗殴
Marco Leland... assault and battery.
泰森·雷纳
Tyson Renner...
喂 不能那样
Hey, unh-unh.
起来 别靠着车 站直了
Up. Off the van. Stand up straight.
泰森·雷纳 蓄意破坏财物
Tyson Renner... vandalism.
弗莱彻·佩里 汽车
Fletcher Perry... auto...
偷汽车的 看上我了吗 小妹
Auto theft. That turn you on, baby?
还真没什么能比得上被一个12岁的少年犯撩
Nothing like getting hit on by a 12-year-old delinquent
这么无聊了
to get your day started.
喂 老大姐 我15了
Hey, yo, I'm 15.
15也没见你多有长进啊
Not better.
你呢 犯什么事了
What about you? What's your story?
行吧 聊得不错
Okay, good talk.
赫克托·杜兰 17岁
Hector Duran, 17.
因偷盗和藏♥毒♥在少管所里待了仨月
Spent three months in juvie for theft and drug possession.
听着 我是诺兰警官 这位是哈珀警探
Okay. I'm Officer Nolan. This is Detective Harper.
我们将一同前往加州
Together, we're gonna be taking a little field trip
惩教中心
down to the California Correctional Facility.
完成今日项目的人
For those of you who complete today's program,
将会减刑
the rest of your sentences will be commuted.
但这是你们最后一次机会
But this is your last chance.
再搞砸 我们要去的监狱
Get busted again, and the prison we are going to
就是你们的新家
will become your new home.
我没问题啊
Fine by me.
是么 你去过
Really? You ever been there?
当然了
Hell yeah.
我哥在那边服刑
My brother's doing a bid up there.
这不是什么值得骄傲的事
Not something to be proud of.
好了 上路吧
Alright. Road trip time.
我打听了一下
So, I made some calls.
这个叫格里马迪尔的人
This Grimaldi guy made a fortune
靠卖♥♥给谷歌♥的约会app发了财
on a dating app that he sold to Google.
宣称他的算法多么多么好
Claims his algorithm is so good
可以预测兼容性
that it can predict compatibility
成功率百分之九十
with a 90% success rate.
扯淡
Bull.
也许吧 比伯也是靠的谣言啊
Maybe. But rumor is Bieber used it to land Hailey.
我不知道你说的是谁
I don't know who those people are.
你就是那个干扰我营生的聪明人吗
You the brain messing with my livelihood?
格里马迪尔先生 我是韦斯特警官
Mr. Grimaldi, I am Officer West.
这位是我教官 洛佩兹警官
This is my training officer, Officer Lopez.
叫我埃尔维斯 格里马迪尔先生是家父的称呼
Call me Elvis. Mr. Grimaldi are my dads.
你看着没我想的那么危险
You don't look as dangerous as I anticipated.
你也没那么聪明
And you don't look as smart.
我还是走吧
Yeah, think I'm gonna go.
那你就
You, um... You'll lose out
不能收集更多的数据改进算法了
on gathering more data points for your algorithm,
这会导致你延后数周才能过测试阶段
and that'll delay exiting the beta phase by weeks.
你还懂测试阶段
You understand about beta phases.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
洛佩兹警官教我的
Officer Lopez taught me.
好吧 我又回来了 数据高于一切
Okay, I'm back in. Data uber alles.
不过洛佩兹警官 你应该知道
But, Officer Lopez, you should know
对我的这种负面情绪
that negativity towards me
只会让核心数据更趋向于
will only strengthen the core data draw
把你绘制成最有问题警员名单的头号♥人员
that landed you the top spot on the naughty list.
我会考虑的
I'll take that under advisement.
非常好 我们开始吧
Excellent. Shall we?
瑞秋跟我说了纽约的事
Rachel told me about New York.
我替她高兴
I'm happy for her.
你们要怎么办
What are you guys gonna do?
没什么可做的啊
There's not much to do.
要知道 这可不是去那边待半年
You know, it's... it's not like it's a semester abroad.
是永远的啊
It's permanent.
异地恋行不通
Long-distance relationships never work.
多谢你能来
Thanks for coming.
没事 有什么消息
Of course. What do you got?
社会服务中心给这里打过几次
Uh, Social Services has been here a few times
逃学电♥话♥
on truancy calls.
保罗上个月由于未确定的疾病
Paul hasn't been to school in the last month
没去上学
due to an undefined illness,
他妈最近又开始用GoFundMe
and the mom recently started a GoFundMe
支付医疗费
to cover the medical bills.
好的 你觉得她策划了一起骗局吗
Right. You think she's running a scam?
骗局就归你们管了
Well, scams are your jurisdiction.
我只是想来确保孩子没事
I'm just here to make sure the kid's okay.
你好 明特女士
Hello, Ms. Mint?
你好 我是瑞秋·哈尔
Hi, I'm Rachel Hall
儿童及家庭服务部的
with the Department of Child and Family Services.
是因为逃学电♥话♥吗
Uh, is this about the truancy?
对的 我们想问您和您儿子几个问题
Yes. We just have a few questions for you and your son.
实在不好意思
Uh, I'm... I'm sorry.
时间不太合适 保罗睡着了
It's not really a good time. Paul's asleep.
明白的 但我要确保他没事 职责所在
I understand, but my job is to make sure he's okay.
不见到他我不走
And I'm not leaving until I see him.
我
I-I...
请您把路让开
Step aside, ma'am.
20分钟后我还有一个电台访谈
I have a radio interview in 20 minutes.
10分钟后我们就走
We'll be out of your way in 10.
保罗
Paul? Honey?
这是瑞秋
This is Rachel.
她想跟你聊聊 知道了吗
She needs to talk to you, okay?
你好 保罗
Hi, Paul.
你去看过医生吗
Have you been to the doctor?
过去仨月 他一直在往
He's been in and out of the hospital
医院跑
for the last three months.
诊断结果如何
What's the diagnosis?
尚无定论
"Results inconclusive",
医生说 我们也不知道怎么回事
which is doctor for "We have no idea".
脉搏还挺有力的
Pulse is racing.
保罗 你能握紧我的手吗
Hey, Paul, can you squeeze my hand?
他们就这样让他出院了
They released him like this?
不是 当时他情况比这好
No, he was better.
总是这样
It's always the same.
在医院的时候情况有所改善
He improves at the hospital,
但回家过来几天 就又这样了
but after a couple days at home, he's back to this.
我咋能把他送学校去
How am I supposed to send him to school?
他坐都坐不起来
He can't even sit up.
我明白
I understand.
我们就不打扰您了
We'll be out of your hair in just a minute.
你怎么看 孟乔森代理综合症吗
So, what do you think? It's Munchausen by proxy?
她符合条件
She meets the criteria.
寻求关注 以及无法诊断的病症
Attention-seeking, undiagnosable illness
他在医生的照看下时 情况会更好
that gets better when he's under observation.
太病态了
It's just so wrong
一个母亲竟会毒害孩子 只为寻求关注
that a parent would poison their own child for attention.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表