有什么问题
What seems to be the trouble?
我在遛奥兹
I was walking Ozzy
刚过米勒斯街 他就开始躁动不安了
past the Millers, and he started freaking out.
他是运输安全管理局退役下来的炸♥弹♥嗅闻犬
He's a retired bomb dog from the TSA.
他肯定是闻到那里面有爆♥炸♥物的味道了
He definitely smelled some explosives inside.
好的感谢 之后我们会处理
Okay. Thank you. We will take it from here.
指挥中心 7A15请求炸♥弹♥小队
Control, 7-Adam-15 requesting bomb squad
到达摩兰德大街4312号♥
at 4312 Moreland Street.
女士 请后退
Ma'am, step back.
- 准备好了吗 - 好
Ready? Yeah.
警♥察♥
Police!
有事吗
Yes? Can I help you?
我靠
Woman: Boy!
没事吧
Woman: Are you okay?!
怎么回事
Man: What happened?
女人真是麻烦
Some more gender reveal mayhem.
他们是用C4炸♥弹♥引爆的
They used C-4 to set it off.
其他几名客人在急诊室
Seven other guests are in the ER
治疗闪粉相关的伤势
being treated for glitter-related injuries.
伤害大部分是在第二个东西爆♥炸♥的时候造成的
Most of those occurred when the second device went off.
他们怀了双胞胎
They're having twins.
一男一女
Boy and a girl.
还记得咱们之前天天吃薯条
Remember when we used to be able to eat
还有很多腹肌的时候吗
nothing but French fries and still have abs?
你的新陈代谢一直很牛逼
Oh, I was never blessed with your metabolism.
我都得加入警队
Took joining the police
才能保持好身材
to get in tip-top shape.
怎么了
What's wrong?
没啥 就是刚刚突然心跳加速了
Nothing. Just got a little speedy there for a second.
喝太多咖啡了吗
Too much coffee?
我一点都没喝
None, actually.
我现在少喝了 不然会过于精力充沛
I cut back. It was getting me too amped up.
把这个戴上
Put this on.
没事的 我没事
Oh. No, I'm good. It's alright.
要遵医嘱哦
Doctor's orders.
那好吧
If you insist.
我看看
Let me see.
对于你这么一个身体状态优秀的人来说 心率太高了啊
Wow. That's high for a man in tip-top shape.
你上次做全身检查是什么时候了
When's the last time that you had a full physical?
俩月前 一切正常啊
Two months ago, and it was all good.
那你平时压力很大吗
Are you under a lot of stress?
我懂 这是废话
Right. Stupid question.
但是你身体如何应对
I mean, but -- but how your body handles
高♥强♥度的生活方式 是你的生理机能来决定的
a high-stress lifestyle is based on your physiology.
你是在委婉的说我老吗
Is that a fancy way of saying I'm old?
有点吧
Well, I mean, maybe a little.
大多数警♥察♥都是20来岁开始的
Most cops enter the job in their 20s,
那时候是可以应对压力荷尔蒙的
when they can handle the stress hormones.
- 还有薯条 - 对 薯条
And French fries. And French fries.
等警♥察♥到了40来岁
By the time the cops are in their 40s,
就需要做压力管理的训练了
I mean, they're trained in stress management.
但你直接就从压力最大的年龄开始了
But you jumped into the deep end.
是啊 但我以前也应对过压力啊
Yeah, but I've handled stress before --
比如上个月还的房♥贷 应对失败的婚姻啥的
I mean, late mortgage payments, failed marriage.
对 但是每天可能都会中枪可是不一样的
Of course. But being shot at on a daily basis is different.
对
No.
这个手环你戴一周吧
Keep this on for the week. Alright?
我想追踪一下你的心跳
I want to track how your pulse races.
我的直觉告诉我 这种事情比你想的更常见
My instincts are that it happens more than you realize.
别动
Hey! Stay!
别动
Stay!
柯乔 柯乔
Kojo! Oh, Kojo, Kojo!
过来 你看这个 这什么啊
Come here. Check this out. What's this?
好狗狗
Ohh, what a good boy!
见到杰克逊了你很激动吧
Are you so excited to meet Jackson?
- 你真的是 - 什么情况啊
Aah! You're such -- What is happening?
你还记得
Okay, so, do you remember...
我一直想养条狗吧
...how I was looking to get a dog?
不记得
No.
狗狗可以帮助创伤恢复的
Yeah, dogs are super helpful for trauma recovery.
我刚刚申请了寄养柯乔
I filled out the applications to foster Kojo,
他们刚把他送过来
and they just dropped him off.
好了没事
Oh, oh. It's okay, it's okay.
所以现在咱家有狗了
Um, so we have a dog now.
对啊 棒不棒
Yeah. Isn't it great?
棒
Yeah.
柯乔 我们去溜溜啦
Kojo, let's go for a walk. Come on.
走吧 让杰克逊睡觉吧
Okay. Go on. Okay, let's let Jackson sleep.
他好有劲啊
He's so strong.
走了 宝贝
Come on! Good boy!
开始吧
Alright. Let's get started.
首先 我们欢迎
First things first, let's welcome
阿姆斯特朗探员结束休假家回归工作
Detective Armstrong back from vacation, huh?
感谢各位
Ah, yeah, thank you.
是这样
Okay, look.
在我开始探讨今天的日程之前呢
Before I get started with the morning's business,
我想感谢各位
I just want to thank everyone again
在罗莎琳德·戴尔一案中做付出的努力
for all their hard work in the Rosalind Dyer case.
那段时期很艰难
That was a... difficult time.
好了
Now...
你们手上都有探员那边最新的
you all have printouts of the latest developments
案件进展了
from the detective tables.
但有件事我想强调一下
But I want to go over one item.
一项联邦行动正在菲律宾城展开
A federal operation is launching in Filipino Town,
所以没有接到下一步通知之前 标注出来的各单位
so until further notice, all marked units
要远离阿尔瓦拉多区域 从蒙特罗斯 一直到101那边
are to stay clear of Alvarado, between Montrose and the 101.
有什么我们需要知道的吗
Anything we should be aware of?
联调局没说
Not according to the FBI,
但你们懂的 他们啥也不跟我们说
but, you know, they ain't big on sharing,
所以如果你们需要联♥系♥那个区域里面的人
so if you need to contact anybody in that area,
通过洛杉矶系统进行查询
run them through LA CLEAR
然后立刻通知上级
and notify your supervisor immediately.
诺兰警官
Officer Nolan.
你能给大家说一下洛杉矶系统是什么吗
Can you enlighten us on what LA CLEAR is?
好的
Yes, sir --
抱歉 你要接吗
I'm sorry. You need to get that?
不是手♥机♥ 长官 是一个智能手环
Uh, it's not my phone, sir. That's just a fitness tracker.
设定好了
I have it set to alert me
在我心率上升的时候就发出警报
when my heart rate increases rapidly.
我在检测我的压力水平
I'm tracking my stress.
在学习如何更好地管理压力
Just learning how to manage it better.
我让你有压力了吗 诺兰警官
Do I stress you out, Officer Nolan?
没有的
No, sir.
洛杉矶系统是美国西部执法机构
LA CLEAR is the largest deconfliction database
最大的反冲突数据库
for law enforcement in the West.
那这是什么意思呢 韦斯特警官
And what does that mean, Officer West?
所有的联调局 州立和当地的秘密行动
Every federal, state, and local covert operation
都在洛杉矶系统中进行严密监控 防止任务重叠
is monitored there to prevent duplication of efforts
或者多名警员负责同一案子的情况
or blue-on-blue situations.
那你能进入洛杉矶系统吗 陈警官
And can you access LA CLEAR, Officer Chen?
不能的
No, sir.
为了安全管控
For security reasons,
只能级别更好的警官进入系统
all access is reserved for higher-level officers.
总之呢 这个系统不是开玩笑的
Bottom line, this is a very serious tool,
除非迫不得已 不然不要涉及到
and we don't call unless the stakes are high.
没那么严重的事情 就自己解决
Anything less, figure it out.
好了 点名结束
Okay, people, that's it.
如果大家有什么建议
And if anyone has advice for Officer Nolan
可以帮助诺兰警官处理压力
on how to deal with stress...
他肯定会很感谢的
...I'm sure he'd appreciate suggestions.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表