- 直接去抓他吗 - 不 先叫支援
Light him up? No, get backup going first.
这人这么危险 千万不能大意出闪失
Better safe than sorry with this clown.
7A07 我们正在去往豪塞街和9街向南方向
7-Adam-07, headed south on Hauser near 9th.
需要支援截停一名重罪犯的车辆
Need backup for a felony car stop.
- 确定要去吗 - 当然
You sure? Hell, yeah.
7A19 回复
7-Adam-19, responding.
我们还有30秒到 正在往北开
We're approximately 30 seconds out, heading Northbound.
赌五块钱他会跑
Five bucks he rabbits.
你可以之后付我钱
You can pay me after.
你也没接受打赌啊
You never accepted the bet, so...
狂热像野兽一样蔓延
* A fever spreading like wild
像亚伯和该隐一样杀人
* Gonna kill like Abel and Cain
没人看 没人输
* Nobody to see, nobody to lose
司机 把车熄火
Driver, turn off the vehicle
把双手伸出窗外
and place both hands outside the window.
为我做好准备 我也为你做好准备
* Get ready for me, I'm ready for you
天啦撸 你是那个明星警♥察♥啊
Oh, my God, you're that cop! Aah!
斯特林男朋友啊 哇哦
Sterling's boyfriend! Oh, my God!
- 你们在拍戏吗 - 杰克逊 让她们离开
Are you shooting a scene? Jackson, get them the hell out of here!
各位 退后
Hey, ladies, you need to step back! Aah!
- 他要逮捕我了哦 - 各位 退后
He's gonna arrest me! Ladies. Ladies, ladies.
- 退后啊 - 杰克逊
you need to get back. Lopez: Jackson!
退后
You need to get back.
- 各位 退后 - 他跑了
Ladies, stay back. Lucy: He's running. He's running!
退后
- -Lady, stay back.
从商店出来 赶紧的
Lucy: Get out of the store, get out of the store.
走开
Back!
让开 让开
Move! Move, move!
他没子弹了
Lopez: He's empty!
别跑了
Hey! Stop where you are!
警♥察♥ 别动了
Police! Stop right there!
手放在头上 五指并拢
Hands behind your head, fingers laced.
跪下
Down on your knees.
指挥中心 抓到一个
Control, show us one in custody.
不需要额外协助了
Code 4.
很高兴你加入我们啊
Nice of you to join us.
没准你的嫌疑人也想要你签名呢
Maybe our suspect wants your autograph.
播放你最喜欢的歌♥曲
* Play your favorite song
准备好你的盔甲
* Get your armor ready
做两次深呼吸
* Take two deep breaths
你的手开始稳健
* As your hands get steady
开始认真了吗
* Is your game face on?
整装待发了吗
* Are you suited up tight?
战斗狂嗥吧
* Call your warcry
为夜晚做好准备
* Getting ready for the night
之前案犯罪现场的时候
Hey, I-I just wanted to say I'm sorry about before --
我很抱歉
at the crime scene.
我没想到家人的事情
I wasn't thinking about the family.
我理解 但是记住 我们要做的事情是很不人道的
I get it, but listen -- what we're here to do is awful.
通知别人家人死亡的事情总是这样
Death notifications always are.
你一路开过来都会害怕
You spend the drive over dreading it.
想要说出一些
Trying to come up with words
尽量不打击到他们的话
that will somehow soften the blow.
但其实根本没有
Knowing that there aren't any.
这孩子跟他母亲和姐姐一起住
This boy lived here with his mother and his sister,
我们要说的噩耗
and what we're about to tell them
有可能会毁了她们的
has the potential to destroy lives.
在车里等也没什么丢人的
There's no shame in waiting in the shop
你要是不想去也行
if you're not up for it.
警♥察♥
Police!
怎么了 他又犯什么事了
What? What'd he do this time?
女士 我是布拉德福德警官 这位是诺兰警官
Ma'am, I'm Officer Bradford. This is Officer Nolan.
- 可以进去吗 - 不行
Can we come in? No.
女士 您最好还是让我们
Ma'am, I think it's best if you let --
你就说吧 赫斯顿又捅什么篓子了
Just tell me what Heston did.
我们很遗憾的通知您
We regret to inform you
您儿子于于今早死亡了
that your son was killed this morning.
- 什么 - 怎么了
-What? -What's going on?
妈
Mom?
你弟弟死了
Your brother's dead.
- 什么 - 很遗憾
No. I'm afraid so.
怎么回事
What happened?
他从市中心一栋楼上掉下来了
He fell from a building in downtown.
可能啥自杀
It's possible he jumped.
不会 他不会这样
No, he would never do that.
从来不会
N-N-Never.
你知道他去市中心干嘛吗
Do you know what he was doing downtown?
不知道
No.
好几天没见到他了
I hadn't seen him in a couple of days.
很遗憾
I'm -- I'm so sorry.
你谁啊
Who are you?
我是艾比盖尔 今天一起随行的
I'm Abigail. I'm -- I'm doing a ride-along.
不重要
It doesn't matter.
你看到他了吗
Did you see him --
他的尸体
his body?
没
No.
有什么我能做的吗
Is there anything I can do?
比如呢 让他死而复生吗
Like what? Make him alive again?
你能做到吗
Can you do that?
不能
No.
你刚刚说 赫斯顿又惹什么事了
Tim: You asked what Heston had "done now"?
你儿子有遇到什么麻烦吗
What kind of trouble was your son into?
就是老跟不好的人一起瞎混
Just hanging around with idiots.
我们该去找谁聊聊吗
Anybody we should talk to?
- 你干了什么 - 冷静
What did you do?! Guys!
- 你他么干嘛了 - 什么
What the hell did you do?! What?
他死了 都是你的错
It's your fault he's dead!
你他么哔哔什么呢
What the hell are you squawking about?
别碰她
Hey, leave her alone!
女士 请你冷静
Here. Ma'am -- Ma'am, calm down.
- 这人是谁 - 赫斯顿都是因为他才死的
Who is this guy? He's the reason Heston's dead!
你在说什么啊
What are you talking about?
- 我早上才跟他说过话 - 起来
I just talked to him this morning. Nolan: Get up.
7A15 帮我查一个名字
7-Adam-15, can you run a name for me?
埃弗斯特·琼斯 出生于96年2月1日
Everest Jones, born 02/01/96.
- 他不是真死了吧 - 是的
Wait, he -- he's not really dead, is he? Yes, he is.
如果你知道什么 得赶紧跟我们说
If you know anything about it, you need to tell us right now.
大哥 我什么都不知道
Dude, I don't know anything.
你骗人
Liar! Hey, hey.
你有什么具体的指控吗
Do you have a specific accusation?
没 但赫斯特自从跟他一起混
No. But ever since Heston's been hanging out with this loser,
就天天惹麻烦
he's been getting himself in trouble.
7A15 埃弗斯特·琼斯
Dispatch: 7-Adam-15, first name Everest, last name Jones.
有犯罪威胁和持枪的前科
Priors for criminal threats and brandishing a firearm.
你因殴打他人被捕了
You're under arrest for assault and battery.
是他们先打我的
They attacked me.
探员之后会来你家
Detectives will come by later
跟你和你妈妈聊聊的
to talk to you and your mom.
有问题的话联♥系♥我
If you have any questions, give me a call.
谢谢你帮忙劝架
Thanks for jumping in the fight.
没事的
No problem.
抱歉刚刚朝你发火
And sorry for biting your head off.
没事
It's okay. I can't even imagine
我知道你现在肯定很难过
what you must be feeling right now.
保重
Take care of yourself.
没事吧
You okay?
比她好点
Better than her.
走吧
Come on.
转到右边去
Turn to the right.
行了 今天就到这了
Okay, and that concludes today's festivities.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表