是你们一起长大的 有一样的童年
that you share your childhood with.
这人只跟你有一部分一样的基因而已
That guy shares some DNA.
不代表他就是你弟弟了
Doesn't make him your brother.
你们的嫌疑人在接受问话呢
Smitty: Got your suspect in interrogation.
东北分部的抓到她
Northeast Division caught her
在洛费利茨一家711
trying to cash in one of the stolen scratchers
兑奖刮刮乐呢
at a 7-Eleven in Los Feliz.
女的吗
Her?
史密蒂 我们的凶手
Smitty, our killer
可是个一米九 二百斤的壮汉
is a six foot, 200-pound male.
那她可不是
Well, she's none of those things.
我不知道刮刮乐是偷来的
I didn't know the scratcher was stolen, okay?
真的
I swear.
你在哪拿到的彩票
Where'd you get the ticket?
班上
Work.
什么班
And work is?
红天使
The Red Angel.
脱衣舞俱乐部
Strip club.
我之前也收到过不咋地的小费
You know, I've had some pretty pathetic tips before,
但这还是第一回让我进了监狱
but this is the first one that's landed me in jail.
放轻松 没有要逮捕你
Relax. You're not under arrest.
我们只需要给你彩票的人的名字
We just need the name of the guy who gave you the ticket.
我不知道 从台上看下去 下面坐着的全是傻吊
I don't know. From the stage, it's just a sea of losers.
- 不是针对你啊 - 没事的
No offense. None taken.
我一般也不去那种地方
I don't really frequent those.
我也不是没去过 但我也不是经常
I mean, I've been. I just don't make a habit of...
你们夜店有摄像头吗
Does the club have cameras?
- 表面上没有 - 那就是有了
Not officially. That's a yes.
我联♥系♥夜店 把监控发过来
I'll call the club and get the footage sent over,
然后你和小洁妹妹可以一起观看
and then you and Chastity can go through every frame
找到用彩票给她付小费的人
and find the guy that tipped her the ticket.
一起吗
Together?
意思是她要看着我 观看她跳脱衣舞吗
As in she'll be watching me as I watch her...
意思是你们一起破案啊
As in... you're solving a murder.
对啊
Right.
偷了那雕塑可算是做公益了
Stealing that statue was a public service.
差点把你压死啊
That almost got you killed.
那也值了
Still worth it.
安吉拉 等一下 安吉拉
Angela. Excuse me. Angela.
你在这个分局啊
Is this your station?
世界真小呢
What a funny little world.
谁啊
Who's that?
卫斯理妈妈
Wesley's mom.
她怎么进来了
What's she in for?
交通中断检查的时候 在她车里发现一把没登记的枪
They found an unlicensed gun in her car during a traffic stop.
等着啊 我要做我的招牌动作了
I'm about to do one of my signature moves.
这也行
How is that even possible?
重点是中枢肌肉力量
Uh, the key is core strength,
我也为我强壮的下♥体♥感到骄傲
and pride in my downstairs area.
没毛病
Well, it's well-earned.
谢谢
Thanks.
着急去哪里吗
Got somewhere else to be?
没 有点吧
No. I... Kind of.
我有个约会 还有几小时
It's... I-I have a date. It's not for a few hours.
很好啊
Oh, good for you.
约会太难了
Dating is challenging,
尤其是刚开始
especially towards the beginning.
这其实是个前女友了
Well, this is, uh, an old girlfriend, actually.
那就是重新开始了
Making what's old new again.
是啊
Yeah.
你好像有点紧张啊
Seem a little nervous, though.
我们之前在一起的时候
Well, when... when we were together before,
感觉很好的
it was, you know, magical.
但是是很久以前了
It just... That was a long time ago.
那你跟她聊过你的想法吗
Have you talked to her about your fears?
- 没 - 大哥
No. Men.
你没办法
You are incapable
跟你在乎的人好好交流
of communicating with someone you care about,
但你可以跟一个
but have no problem being explicit
穿着丁字裤的陌生人袒露无遗
with some stranger in a thong.
就是他了
Oh. Oh, there he is.
刮刮乐大哥
Scratch-off guy.
这是上楼去包间跳舞之前
Right before we went upstairs for a private.
图片很清晰
That is a nice, clear image.
应该可以面部识别匹配上
We should be able to get a match off facial recognition.
那我算是破案了吗
So, I, like... cracked the case?
是啊
Yes, you did.
厉害了
Cool.
我送你出去
I'll walk you out.
你要是有空去我们夜店
Well, if you ever wanna come by the club,
- 我免费给你跳一个大腿舞啊 - 谢了 太好了
I'll give you a free lap dance. Oh, thanks. That's very sweet.
- 不过我们还是保持专业比较好 - 好
We should probably just keep this professional, though. Okay.
哥们
Hey, man.
我就是想道个歉
I just want to say sorry for earlier.
我知道上午有点失控了
I-I know things got a little out of hand, you know?
对我来说很普通了
It's pretty normal for me, but, uh,
但你没那么了解我 所以
I know you don't know me that well, so...
你在经历很糟糕的事情 没事的
You were going through some stuff, so it's okay.
我说了
Like I said, I just, uh...
我就是想道歉
I just wanted to say sorry, and, uh...
道完了
And I did, so...
走了
Alright.
你住哪里啊
Hey. Where are you staying?
我在翻新比奇伍德一个房♥子呢
I'm renovating a house on Beechwood.
你可以住我家客房♥
You're welcome to use the guest room.
不用了 我住在星光旅馆呢
Oh, it's okay, man. I'm staying at the Starlight Motel.
而且我明天一早还得赶车回坦佩
Plus, I gotta catch this bus to Tempe in the morning, so...
我喜欢坦佩啊
Oh. I love Tempe. I did the, uh...
我在那里参加过两次铁人比赛
The Ironman competition there twice.
厉害啊
Oh, cool.
我没去过健身房♥
I've never been to the gym.
那个 皮特 这是小洁 小洁 皮特
Uh, Pete, this is Chastity. Chastity, Pete.
你好啊
Hey. Hello.
要不要去吃寿司啥的
Um... do you wanna, like, go get, uh, sushi or something?
好啊
Yeah. Okay.
厉害啊 走吧
Sick. Alright.
大哥 能不能给我点钱
Hey, man, uh... you think I could have some money
让我去寿司约会啊
for that sushi date?
好
Yeah.
谢谢啊
Thank you.
洛杉矶寿司可贵呢
It's... It's L.A. sushi.
- 不用还我了 - 我也没打算还
Don't worry about paying me back. I won't.
拜拜了
Have a good one.
我和他 奇怪吧
That was weird. Me and him. Huh?
别惹事啊 尽量吧
Stay out of trouble. If you can.
这很严肃的 他们在你车里找到一把枪啊
Wesley: This is serious. They found a gun in your car.
你也知道洛杉矶很乱啊
Well, you know how dangerous this city can be.
我得保护自己
A woman has to be able to protect herself.
你从哪弄来的枪啊 老妈
Mom, where did you even get the gun?
克里斯蒂安那里
Christian.
网球教练吗
The... The tennis instructor?
我们在约会呢
Well, we're dating now.
你别说 我知道你要说啥
Don't say it. I know what you're gonna say.
他爱的是我
He likes me for me.
- 不是我的钱 - 妈呀
It's not my money. Mom, come on.
你别跟安吉拉说克里斯蒂安的事情吧
Don't tell Angela about Christian, please.
我不想给他惹事
I don't want him to get in trouble.
答应我
Promise me, now.
我答应你
Yes. I promise.
劳伦斯 很高兴见到你啊
Lawrence. Oh, how nice to see you.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表