戴瑞安先生 希望你自愿配合跟我们去警局
Mr. Derian, we'd like you to come with us to the station voluntarily.
当然
Yeah, you bet.
我能不能等会跟你们在那碰面
Uh, look, why don't I meet you guys down there, huh?
这个赛季最精彩的比赛
There's only a half-hour left
还差半小时结束
in what has been the best game of the season.
- 现在比分是0-0 - 这是他们的战术
- It's zero-zero. - A tactical master class.
你弟弟向开枪 射了警♥察♥ 你现在就得跟我们走
Your brother shot a cop. You're coming with us now.
什么罪并
On what charge?
你是你兄弟行动的重要证人
You're a material witness to your brother's actions,
拒绝配合的话
and refusing to help could be construed
- 你就有帮助和教唆犯罪的嫌疑 - 走吧
- as aiding and abetting. - Let's move.
离手
Clear.
无反应
Negative. No response.
好了 登记证据
Alright, book the evidence.
我去看看接下来怎么办
I'm gonna check and see what's next.
好的
Right.
自动注册
Auto registration.
能给我个枪标吗
And could I get a firearm tag?
等一下
Wait a minute.
等下
W-Wait.
枪之前还在的 之前还在
Th... Uh, there was a gun. There was, um...
放这的枪呢
There's supposed to be a gun.
抱歉借过
Sorry.
我知道了 谢谢你
Yeah, I understand. Thank you.
长官 我们从玛莎拉蒂上找到的枪
Sir, the weapon we recovered from the Maserati,
就是击倒瑞奥斯警官的那把枪
the gun that was used to shoot Officer Rios.
我明明保存好了 但是现在不见了
I secured it, and now it's missing.
刚刚那通电♥话♥是医院打来的
That call was from the hospital.
克里斯·里奥斯刚刚去世了
Chris Rios just died.
那把枪是凶器
That gun is now a murder weapon.
你现在却告诉我弄丢了
And you lost it.
我们能谈谈刚才发生的事吗
Can we talk about what happened earlier?
什么刚才的事
When earlier?
就是你和埃米特在一起的时候
With Emmett.
没什么好说的
There's nothing to say.
那个家伙想来教育我怎么做事
The guy tried to tell me how to do my job.
偏偏挑在今天
On today of all days.
我不管他是不是你男朋友
I don't care if he's your boyfriend...
他不是
He's not.
事实上 我已经不在乎他了
Actually, he's a little dead to me right now.
你可能还有一个月就要结束训练了
You may be 30 days from crossing the finish line,
但是在训练结束之后
but the only thing that happens when you cross it
我就不会在你身边督促你
is that I won't be there to keep you from washing out.
避免你犯错
Or worse.
所以你最好做好准备
So you better believe
接下来的一个月会很难
this next month is gonna be tough.
我知道你能处理好
Cause I know you can handle it.
这是什么奇怪的安慰
That's oddly sweet.
但我现在不生你的气了
But you're not the one I'm mad at right now.
我已经习惯你这一套了
I'm used to you. I...
好吧
Okay, look.
这话我不会再说第二遍了
You are only gonna hear me say this once.
埃米特是个消防员
Emmett's a fireman.
这些人都是傻蛋
They're idiots.
但他们本意是好的
But they mean well.
埃米特
And Emmett...
也不算坏
... he's a not-bad fireman.
别因为这件事就记恨他
Don't write him off.
我还以为我们不会再谈我的私生活了
I thought we weren't going to discuss my personal life.
看来我们俩算是朋友了
We're friends.
克里斯走了
Chris died.
天哪
Oh, no.
看来我离了你一秒都不行
I can't leave you alone for a second.
法庭那边怎么样了 法官怎么说
Hey. How was court? Did the judge...
他明天早上会做出决定
He's gonna make his decision tomorrow morning.
现在我们关注的点应该是从车里
But how about we focus on the murder weapon
失踪的凶器
that went missing from the shop?
好吧 你是看见我装进去的
Okay, you saw me bag it...
然后放进这个上了锁的盒子里
and put it in the lock box.
从案发现场到局里
The only time we stopped between the scene and the station
我们只在塞吉家因为突查停留过
was at Serj's house, for the raid.
会不会是他的人拿走了
Could one of his guys have taken it?
不 不可能
No, not possible.
我们当时已经完全控制了那周围 我也把车锁上了
We had the perimeter completely contained, and I locked the car.
- 你确定 - 确定
- Are you sure? - Yes.
基本确定 大概基本确定
Mostly sure. Almost mostly sure.
就算我没锁车 这个盒子也是上了锁的
Even if I didn't, it was secured in the lock box.
盒子也没有被强行打开的迹象
And there's no sign of forced entry.
- 没错 - 找到枪了吗
- None. - You find the gun?
没 我是不指望他能找着了
No, and I don't think he's going to.
为什么这么说
Why?
店里上锁的盒子未破损
The lock box in the shop wasn't broken into,
但是箱子的钥匙是洛杉矶警♥察♥局通用的
but the key for the boxes is universal across the LAPD.
你认为是某个警♥察♥拿走了枪
You think a cop took the gun?
这是唯一符合逻辑的解释
It's the only logical explanation.
我们知道有个和塞吉一伙的奸细
We know there's a dirty cop connected to Serj.
他们一定是从收音机里听到我拿到了武器
They must have heard on the radio I'd secured the weapon.
突袭期间你离开车多长时间
How long were you away from the shop during the raid?
额 差不多 二十分钟
Uh, we were, what, 20 minutes?
这时间足够
More than enough time for one of the officers involved
他把枪拿走了
to take the gun.
有道理 但没什么用
It makes sense, but it's cold comfort.
就算我们把枪追回来了
Even if we get the weapon back,
证据链也已经被毁
the chain of custody has been destroyed.
地方检察官不能用它来给塞吉定
The D.A. can't use it to convict Serj
谋杀瑞奥斯警官的罪
for the murder of Officer Rios.
除非我们找到塞吉
If we ever find the guy.
我们一定会找到的
Oh, we'll find him.
我去召集执行突击任务的警♥察♥
I'm calling all the officers from the raid
来局里
back to the station.
洛佩斯警官将负责检查
Officer Lopez will be in charge
所有的随身摄像头
of going through all the body cam footage.
我们能做些什么
What can we do?
你和阿姆斯特朗去鲁本·戴里安那里跑一趟
You and Armstrong can take a run at Ruben Derian.
看看能不能从他那里套出点什么来
See if we can sweat something out of him.
没问题
It'd be my pleasure.
好的 就这样
Alright. That's all.
等下 长官
Hey, Sarge?
鉴于诺兰警官在整个突袭行动中
Look, Officer Nolan conducted himself admirably
表现优异
throughout the raid.
不应该这件事怪罪在他头上
I don't think he's to blame for what happened.
这事由我来决定 探长
That'll be my call, Detective.
我会处理的
I'll deal with it when the time is right.
长官
Sir...
诺兰
Nolan.
现在跟我谈这个可不是好时候
You do not want to have this conversation with me right now.
谈谈你弟弟吧
Tell us about your brother.
你是说塞吉 他是个好人
Serj? He's a nice guy.
有点不羁
A bit of a free spirit.
你们俩关系很好吗
You two close?
当然
Sure.
但我有好几天没见着他了
But I haven't seen him in a couple days.
他有时候会出去
He takes off sometimes.
流浪癖
Wanderlust.
那些德国人
Those Germans.
什么都有个词来形容
They really have a word for everything, don't they?
但是你没上报他的车今早被偷的事
But you reported his car stolen this morning.
一小时后这个车就出了交通事故
An hour after it was used in an incident
一位警官殉职
that ended with a dead police officer.
那辆玛莎拉蒂是戴里安车行的
The Maserati belongs to the Derians' dealership.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表