剧集 | 飞天小女警2016 | 导航列表
Powerpuff girls fighting crime
♪ 飞天小女警 勇斗罪犯 ♪
Yeah.
是哒
Saving the world before bedtime
♪ 睡觉之前 拯救世界 ♪
oh!
噢
Battling evil toe-to-toe
♪ 与邪恶争锋相对 ♪
oh no!
不好呀
Saving the day, a Powerpuff goal
♪ 小女警们的目标 拯救小镇啦 ♪
As the ambassador of tough...
我作为坚韧的使者
the monarch of muscles...
肌肉的王者
and the Duke of glutes...
还有臀肌的公爵
I, abs man...
我 腹肌侠
Hereby declare the Briepot Depot officially open!
特此宣布 布里奶酪仓 正式开业啦
It's the one-stop shop
在这里 您能一次性买♥♥到
for all your toughest soft cheeses.
所有最好的软起司
And don't forget to get some
同时别忘了买♥♥一些
abs man muscle maxifier...
肌肉侠的肌肉强化剂哟
The shake to make you quake into a beefcake.
这会让你摇身一变 成为肌肉男
Oh, my gosh! I'm finally gonna meet abs man!
天呀 我终于见到肌肉侠啦
Okay, be cool, Buttercup.
好啦 毛毛 冷静
Don't be a dork.
别像傻子一样
Hello, everybody!
各位 你们好
Hi, abs man! My name's Buttercup.
你好 腹肌侠 我叫毛毛
Let's be friends!
我们做朋友吧
Don't mind my sister... she's just excited to meet you.
请不要见怪... 她只是见到你很兴奋
And you are who?
你们是谁啊
We're the powerpuff girls... Townsville's superheroes.
我们是飞天小女警 小镇村的超级英雄呀
Not to be mistaken with townsville's super gyros.
不要弄错啦 我们可不是希腊三明治哟
Townsville gyros. The only gyro fit for a hero.
小镇村希腊三明治 英雄专属三明治
Superheroes?
超级英雄吗
But you're so tiny.
但你们这么小呀
Who are your villains, hmm?
你们的敌人 都是谁呀
Insects?
昆虫吗
What?! Come on!
你说什么 别逗啦
We got real villains, like...
我们有真的敌人啦 比如
It is I, the Gnat...
就是我 叮人小虫
The most feared foe of the powerpuff girls!
飞天小女警们 最可怕的敌人
Uh, who? I'm the Gnat!
你是谁呀 我是叮人小虫啊
Last year, you dumb humans
去年 你们这些笨蛋 野餐的时候
bug-sprayed me at your picnic.
用杀虫剂喷了我呀
But today...
但今天...
Today, I'm gonna get my revenge by spraying you!
今天 我要复仇啦 我要喷回来
Nice one, Buttercup.
干得漂亮 毛毛
Ain't no thing.
这没什么啦
Anybody can beat up anything.
任何人都能打败点东西
Superpowers are useless
超能力是没有用的啦
unless you got the goods to back them up!
你还需要强健的体魄呀
And by "Goods," I mean good-lookin' abs!
"强健的体魄" 我指的就是 迷人的腹肌
Here.
来
Try one of my muscle maxifiers.
试试我的肌肉强化剂吧
Then we'll talk superhero talk
等你们 不再这么娇小的时候
when you're not so puny.
我们再进行 超级英雄间的对话吧
Ha! Abs man, away!
腹肌侠 退场
Dude, he's right. We're puny!
姐♥妹♥们♥ 他说得对 我们太娇小啦
Who cares what we look like?
我们的长相 有什么关系呀
It's what you do.
是因为你的作为
That makes a hero, not muscles.
成为超级英雄 不是肌肉啦
Hey, guys. Let's get free cheese!
嘿 伙计们 让我们去吃 免费的奶酪吧
Come on, Buttercup, let's Jack some cheddar.
走吧 毛毛 我们去吃奶酪吧
Are you ready for another workout, brother?
你准备好再运动一次了吗 兄弟
Oh, you know it, sis!
哦 你懂我的啦 姐们
Jaydeep is going to get us swole!
杰蒂普会让我们肌肉饱满
We'll be huge and totally not puny!
我们会变成大块头 不会再瘦弱啦
Jaydeep's Gym Jam.
杰蒂普的健身果酱房♥
Maybe Jaydeep can make me quake into a beef cake.
或许杰蒂普能让我 也变成大块头呢
My body is fantastic
♪ 我的身材棒极了 ♪
My body is fantastic
♪ 我的身材棒极了 ♪
My body is fantastic
♪ 我的身材棒极了 ♪
My body is fantastic
♪ 棒极了 棒极了 ♪
Doing good, Carlos.
干得不错 卡洛斯
Hey! What's up, short stack?
嘿 怎么了 小矮子
I want to train with Jaydeep.
我想和杰蒂普一起训练
Do you know who that is?
你知道他是谁吗
Super! That'd be me!
太好了 那就是我
Fantastic!
太棒了
What makes you want to join my body-building gym?
你为什么想加入 我的塑形健身房♥啊
Improved health?
为了更健康吗
Dedication to fitness?
对健身的执念吗
A close-knit community?
寻找一个团结的大家庭吗
I like it!
我喜欢这里呢
I love it!
我爱死这里啦
Don't say "Peer pressure," Don't say "Peer pressure,"
别说"同伴压力" 别说"同伴压力"
don't say "Peer pressure."
别说"同伴压力"
Peer pressure!
是同伴压力啦
I mean fitness!
我是说 我爱健身
Totally fitness.
我爱死健身啦
Bicept-ional!
二头肌听了都叫好
Health is our number-one goal.
健康 是我们首要目标
Now let's get swole!
让肌肉酸涨起来吧
I'm starving.
我快饿死啦
Good thing is we still have all that cheese.
好消息是 我们还有奶酪呢
I'm in the mood-a for that gouda.
我现在真想 来上一块呢
Where... where is all the cheese?
奶酪... 奶酪都去哪里啦
And why is the fridge filled with muscle maxifier?
为什么冰箱里 都是肌肉增强剂呀
Excuse me.
抱歉
Hey, little sisters.
嘿 小姐♥妹♥们♥
Why are you so big?
你怎么这么大只呀
And why are you so orange?
你的皮肤颜色 怎么这么深呀
'Cause my body is a temple!
因为我的身体 就是一座殿堂
And everybody knows...
所有人都知道
all temples are orange.
所有的殿堂都是橙色
'Cause all temples use spray-tan.
因为所有的殿堂 都用美黑喷雾呀
Okay, Buttercup, we need to talk.
好啦 毛毛 我们得谈谈
Have a seat.
坐下
Sorry, but I'm at a pretty good
抱歉 我这样站着
standing heart rate right now.
心律很平稳呢
Look, you're taking this muscle thing way too far.
听着 你健身得太过啦
What are you talking about?!
你在瞎说什么呀
Now that I'm super ripped,
我现在超级健壮
people are gonna treat me like a real superhero!
大家一定会认为 我是真的超级英雄啦
You don't have to look like a superhero to be a superhero!
成为超级英雄 靠的不是外表啦
Whatever. I gotta go.
随你怎么说 我得走了
I hear weights being dropped.
我感觉肌肉正在减少呢
Muscles
♪ 肌肉 ♪
But... but what did you do with all the cheese?!
可是... 你把奶酪 都弄到哪里去了呀
Hello, mayor?
喂 市长吗
The bug guy? Again?
那个小虫子 他又来了吗
Come on, Bubbles, there's trouble downtown.
走吧 泡泡 市中心有麻烦啦
Should we get Buttercup?
我们不去找毛毛吗
Nah, we can handle it without her.
不了 我们自己能解决
Another evil plan by the Gnat!
叮人小虫的另一个邪恶计划
Actually, it's the same plan!
实际上 就是同样的计划
He must be down there.
他肯定在下面
Where is he?
他在哪里呀
It's quiet.
这里好安静呀
Too quiet.
实在太安静了
Actually, I think it's just the right amount of quiet!
实际上 我觉得 安静得正好呢
A terrarium?
这是玻璃箱吗
How does it feel, girls, to be trapped...
被困住感觉怎么样啊 姑娘们
Like a bug?!
像虫子一样
Not too bad, all things considered.
还不错 综合看来
剧集 | 飞天小女警2016 | 导航列表