剧集 | 飞天小女警2016 | 导航列表
Thank you, Ms. Licosi.
谢谢您 莉库斯女士
Using the technology I have developed at Tech Co.,
我利用公♥司♥的工业技术
I created this power suit.
制♥作♥了这套超能西服
A suit?
不就西服嘛
The person wearing this suit has the power to run super-fast.
穿上这套西服的人 可以跑得非常快
It's indestructible. It's slim-fit.
刀枪不入 而且还能修身
And it's all powered with this
全都靠这枚小小的
tiny 1,000-volt lithium battery,
一千伏特锂电池供电
specially designed for this outfit.
专门为这套西服设计哟
Start filming! Start filming!
快开始拍 快拍啊
Ha! In your face, Barry!
打你的脸啦 巴里
Bravo! This suit is fabulous, Professor.
太棒了 这套西服太棒了 教授
Now, if you don't mind, I'll take it from here.
现在 如果您不介意 就归我了吧
Ms. Licosi, what are you doing?
莉库斯女士 您要做什么呀
"Ms. Licosi," Huh?
还"莉库斯女士"呢
I think you are mis... taken.
你是认错人了吧
Silico?!
硅胶人
Professor!
教授
Silico, why did you do that to the Professor?
硅胶人 你为什么要这样做
Where's Ms. Licosi?
莉库斯女士去哪里了
There is no Ms. Licosi.
根本就没有莉库斯女士
In fact, there's nobody here at all.
实际上 这里根本就没别人
Mondays. Am I r... right?
又是周一了 头... 头疼吧
Trent! No!
特伦特 不要呀
I guess it's time to take this suit for a spin.
我来试试 这套西服的威力吧
I don't think so!
想得倒美
Let's downsize this...
我要裁员...
Super speed!
超级速度
Hey, power suit! Time to power down!
嘿 超能西服 你该减能了
Indestructible fabric.
刀枪不入
Slim fit.
超修身
You've been a terrific audience,
你们真是好观众呢
but now it's time to end this little demonstration.
现在该结束这场 小小的展示会了
What's going on?
什么情况呀
Who's there? The only person who would never
是谁 世界上唯一 永远不会
let you harm the powerpuff girls.
让你伤害小女警们的人
Their dad.
她们的爸爸
Professor?!
教授吗
You? But I knocked you out.
是你 可是你被打晕了呀
You're not the only one who can use holograms.
你不是唯一 会用全息投影的人
I've been onto you for a while, Silico.
我盯上你有一段时间了 硅胶人
I was stopping by Trent's cube
我本想去特伦特的办公间
to compliment him on his
夸奖他的笑话
hilarious jokes and found a suspicious document
但在他的电脑上 我发现了一份
on his computer.
可疑的文件
Then, in the kitchen, I caught Trent off-guard.
还有一次在厨房♥ 特伦特露了陷
Hey, Trent! Think fast!
嘿 特伦特 反应快点
And then, when I was heading home one night...
然后有一次 我晚上正准备回家...
Burning the midnight oil, eh?
开夜车加班呢
We're all holograms,
我们都是全息投影
and Ms. Licosi is Silico.
莉库斯女士是硅胶人
Mondays. Am I right?
又是周一了 头疼吧
And now I'm gonna end this!
现在 我要结束这一切
You?
就凭你吗
You're just a bumbling scientist,
你就是个笨手笨脚的科学家
and I have the suit.
我可穿着西服呢
No! I'm their dad!
不 我是她们的爸爸
And I have a suit of my own...
而且 我自己也有一套西服
With a few upgrades.
我还加强了一些呢
Ah, this is gonna be sweet!
啊 这下精彩了
You can't mess with my girls!
你休想打扰我的女儿们
They're everything to me!
她们就是我的一切
I've always been there for them!
我会一直保护她们
And I always will.
我说到做到
Girls, maybe we've been thinking about this project
姐♥妹♥们♥ 这个课题的目的
the wrong way.
我们可能想错了
Ah, yes, and now our last video presentation.
好了 下面是最后的录像展示
Thank you, Ms. Keane.
谢谢您 基妮女士
And now we're gonna show you why our dad's the greatest.
现在我们要展示 爸爸伟大的原因
When we're with our father
♪ 我们和爸爸在一起时 ♪
We feel safe and sound
♪ 我们会安然无恙 ♪
Whenever we need him
♪ 不论何时 无论何地 ♪
He's always around
♪ 他一直守护我们 ♪
Wow! So beautiful!
哇 太美了
Why don't we ever go to the beach?
为什么我们从来不去海边呢
It is complicated, son.
这事很复杂呢 儿子
Girls, what happened to all that
姑娘们 昨天拍的精彩镜头
great footage from yesterday?
你们怎么没用呀
Eh, we decided not to use it.
我们决定不用呢
Yeah, we realized that that stuff's
是呀 因为我们意识到
not what makes you a great parent.
那不是你伟大的原因
What makes you a great parent
你伟大的原因
is all the little things you do for us.
是你为我们 做的小事呢
Oh, I just love you girls.
我真是爱你们呢
剧集 | 飞天小女警2016 | 导航列表